Happy birthday Ji

8.18

"Jiyong, what do you want from birthday?"

He thought about some clothing he saw. Maybe Chanel, a new pair of shoes? Maybe a new car? His friends were quite rich. A new painting for his apartment, another apartment? No, nevermind, he could afford all of these things.

There was only thing he wanted more than anything else.

"I want maknae."

"Eh?!" The hyung exclaimed, shocked with his friend's request.

"What? Tell me you didn't know." Daesung gave a soft tap on the other's shoulder and looked at Bae.

"Guys, I'm going crazy. I need my baby."

"Your baby?"

"Well, he is not my baby yet.. But he will be one day.." Jiyong looked down and played with his foot, moving it side to side.

"Seriously Jiyong? You truly want Seungri as your gift?"

"Yes! What can I do? I love him like a fool!"

"Does he know?" Seunghyun asked the others that shook their heads.

"Ji wasn't ready to tell. Are you now?" Bae asked and Jiyong nodded.

"But he didn't even come in my birthday.."

"He will come for sure, he just needs to finish his work."

Sad Jiyong received a group hug from his brothers and they continued to party. Well, it wasn't exactly a party, just a midnight celebration – the real party would happen tomorrow in his mom's house. Youngbae took the oportunity that Jiyong was talking with his friend on the cellphone to speak with their friends.

"Hey you both, distract Jiyong, I'm going for Seungri."

"Are you kidding with me?! How the hell are you gonna bring maknae? He already said he will go see Ji tomorrow only!"

"I don't freaking care, he will come and be ing pleased about it!" Daesung laughed at their screaming-whispering conversation about their silly maknae and leader.

"Go hyung, we'll do our best!" Bae nodded and left the apartment, Jiyong finished the call after seeing him leave.

"Where did he go??"

"Just to the convenience store, don't worry!"

"Yeah come here Ji, my lovely donsaeng!" Bingu wrapped his arms around him and gave the wine bottle, Jiyong giggled.

Youngbae drove fast to Monkey Museum and let himself in, he was best friend of the owner anyways. One of the workers took him to the maknae, serving drinks on the bar. "Hyung!!"

"Hey maknae, come here!" The boy obeyed and walked towards his hyung, that wrapped his arms around his neck and started dragging him out of the club.

"Hyung what are you doing?! I need to work!!"

"Seungri-ah you are the owner of the club, you don't need to work!! Now let's go!"

"Where?!"

"To Jiyong's house, of course."

"What??" Bae managed to push Seungri inside his car, thankfully he goes to the gym everyday.

"Seungri-ah. Is Jiyong's birthday and there is only one thing he wants: you."

"Me?!"

"Our leader loves you, . He's in love with you for three years already. How you never noticed?"

"I.." Seungri was as shocked as his hyung ealier that night.

He couldn't believe the almighty G-Dragon fell for him. Seungri found himself clutching at his shirt, feeling his heart beating so fast that he feared it would jump out of his chest and ran through the car's window. He loved Jiyong but he never thought the leader would correspond, for him they were good friend and that was all they would ever be. Then suddently Bae was dragging him out of his club, driving them to the older's house because Jiyong requested him as birthday gift. What could he think of all this? His mind was so confused and his heart pounding on his chest didn't help.

"Come on." The hyung ordered and opened the doors of the car, they walked in direction of the elevator.

"Hyung what the hell?!" He was startled by the older opening the buttons of his shirt and tried to close it again.

"What? You're Jiyong's gift, we need to make you look like one!" Youngbae had a red ribbon on his hands. Seungri shrinked on the corner and cried out, crossing his arms in front of his chest to stop the other from taking off his shirt – he failed. His shirt was pratically tore apart from him and the ribbon was wrapped around his neck as he struggled and asked Youngbae to stop.

"Hyung stop it this is embarassing I don't wanna!!" Seungri's cheeks were so pink he would explode of shyness. Bae let out a laugh, maknae looked like a kid, looking so tiny hugging himself in order to cover his body.

"You love him too, don't you?" The younger nodded, looking down with pouted lips still embarassed at the situation. Youngbae chuckled and patted his messy hair, the elevator door opened. He was once again dragged through the hallway and into the leader's penthouse.

"Ya Bae, what took you so long?!" Jiyong yelled as they heard the door opening.

"Sorry, I had to go and get your present."

He turned around. Right besides Youngbae was a flushed Seungri with bare chest and a ribbon around his neck. Their friend pushed maknae by the back, trying to make the boy walk in his direction.

"Aish Youngbae!!" Seungri complained, avoiding look at the leader's eyes. Jiyong stood up from the kitchen's stool and went to his gift, standing in front of him without saying a word. "Happy birthday hyung." Maknae murmured and Jiyong threw himself on him, squeezing his chubby boy on his arms.

"Maknaeeeee!!" They watched as the dragon cried and fell on the carpet with their maknae, snuggling him so tightly the boy could barely breathe.

"Hyung you're gonna kill me like this!!" Seungri still had his arms around him though.

"Seungri-ah I love you so much!!!" Jiyong brushed his nose against the boy's cheek and cupped his face, kissing Seungri for the first time. It was just a peck but enough to make them all shocked, including the maknae.

"Oh my God, I am so glad I was recording!" Daesung was the biggest nyongtory shipper, for sure.

"That was so cute, I'm crying now because of you guys!" The oldest wipped off his tears and hugged his wine bottle, Youngbae and Daesung laughed.

The paralyzed maknae and the silly leader stared at each other for some seconds until Seungri cupped his pretty face.

"I love you too, hyung."


Well, that was the best anniversary Jiyong ever had.