Jo Youngmin

Fat Girl and Her Match Maker

01 :: Jo Youngmin ::

 

It's finally the last day for everyone in taking their exam test. right now, Shim Eun Kyung's just looking at the letters on her test paper. 'Essay...ugh I hate this...' she thought to herself as she rolled her eyes. She didn't feel like thinking too deep for what could she write for the mean time since there's still a lot of time for her to spare. she's finally done answering all the questions just except for the essay part. Her eyes wandered around and stopped once she spot him on her side.

Jo Kwangmin.

she sighed deeply as she looked at his very beautiful features carefully. He has a cute sharp nose, manly jaw line, eyes that looked like in Mangas, and kissable lips. His lips, She just stared at those for a little while. How could she wish for kissing those without getting in trouble? once again, she let out a deep sigh.

who would like to date a such fat ordinary girl? Jo Kwangmin? psh, in her dreams. there's no way that will ever happen. She tried to lose weight for him but... she just loves her Doughnuts! she can't resist! It's only her happiness so why would she push her yummy Doughnuts away? But she ended up getting a little more fat though.

She suddenly felt a pair of eyes looking at her. She then turned her eyes to the direction and there she saw, Jo Youngmin, grinning at her. She got startled at the sight and quickly turned away right after winking at her.

She caught him winking at her right before turning away. Gosh. that was freakin' embarrassing and freakin'.... GROSS.

seriously, he's teasing her again. for her, she feels like he's mocking her for she can't have her dream guy, Jo Kwangmin to have his head over heels for her because of her weight, so now, he's acting like he likes her just because of pity. thinking that, it irritates her a lot.

She obviously doesn't like his personality. He looks a lot like Jo Kwangmin, the guy whom she has been admiring for many years, but their personalities are totally different. well, Jo Youngmin and Jo Kwangmin are twins. but she would choose Kwangmin better without thinking twice.

'stupid jerk, he probably thinks that I like him =.=' She thought to herself as she stared back at her test paper. right now, her face is burning in embarrassment. 'Shim Eun Kyung, note to self, never ever glance at Jo Youngmin ever again!'