Home & Bagel House

Brown Eyes

The sky is bright and the wind blows ever so softly it feels very comforting.

Ah, very comfortable. Nice.

Working days and nights in front of the computer really makes me feel all grumpy and weak.

Sometimes we need to leave the work for a moment to chill out and just enjoy this beautiful day like this. It's worth it.

But now that I'm on my last semester, I shouldn't be slacking off that much right? Well of course I need to work this off really well so that I will not regret it later.

Work hard, play hard.

I've been holding onto that motto to survive my uni life ever since I step into this university. Oh, did I mention what course I major in? No? Sorry, my bad. I'm a senior who major in filming and editing.

I love taking photos and videos during my school years. And since I don't know where to go or what to do after graduating high school I decided to be under WC University wing as they offered me a good course that I'm interested in.

Although I had a rough time learning how to film and edit the video properly on my early days but it wasn't so bad now. I even enjoyed myself doing it.

But sometimes when it is too much to handle especially for big project like this one, the final project, I think a little time off is necessary. That's why I decided to go back home yesterday evening without planning to.

I've been walking down the street with earphone on for the past 15 minutes in just my favourite pink top and black yoga pants, wandering around mindlessly. I walk where my feet takes me and I could already see the sandwich cafe from a far, it's called the "Bagel House".

I used to go here with my old friends during those old but good days and during that time you could see a very long line of people just to buy their bagel. They were and are still very delicious. I guarantee you that.

I was waiting in line when my phone went off. Without looking at the caller id I picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Fany, where are you?" A very familiar voice asked me.

"I'm home. Why?"

"Ah, you went home at last. I thought you don't even want to lift your bottom from the chair" the caller laughed lightly.

"Tae, you're so bad"I smiled at my korean best friend eventhough she's not even here to see it.

"What do you want? How can I help you Taeyeon-sshi?"

The line went by very quickly and after this it will be my turn to order.

"I want to buy a new shoe and-"

"Wait" I cut her off to place my order. I order the usual then pay at the counter.

"Okay, go on" I said to Taeyeon once I grab my lunch and out the door we go.

"I said I want to buy a new shoe and probably new scented candle. Wanna join me?"

"Sure, when?"

"Tomorrow morning"

"Okay" I sit down at one of the bench and placed my paper bag down.

"Good. Have you eat your lunch yet?" Taeyeon asked.

"I'm about to. You?"

"Me too. I think I wanna eat ramyun. What about you Fany?"

"I'm having my bagel. It's been so long since I had them from the BH" I uncaped my healthy juice and take a sip. Hm delicious.

"Tsk, you and your bagel. Alright, I'll text you later. Go on and eat your bagel. Bye" 

"Bye boo"

After that I just focused on eating my lunch while listening to some music. I sighed inwardly.

I lied if I were to say that the real reason why I headed home without plan was because of stress while doing my fyp because the biggest reason here is that I'm running away from something.

It's been a while, I was overwhelmed by the feelings and I hate it.