One

I Love You
Please log in to read the full chapter

               Growing up things were never easy for you and your family but you always managed to get through It with a smile on your face and hope in your heart. When you were fourteen you lost your parents in a car accident where they were hit head on by a drunk teenager. Your mother died on impact and your dad lived in a coma for weeks before being announced brain dead. You were angry and upset and when you found out that the kid who had caused this was barely harmed your anger worsened. You were in therapy and anger management for years before you could finally forgive the kid. You had lived with your aunt ever since the accident and she took good care of you. She still did even after you had graduated high school and went off to medical school.

               Now here you were standing proudly at twenty four years old graduating medical school with a degree and a residency lined up for yourself. You smiled proudly at your aging aunt as she sat in the front row beside two chairs that had a picture of your mom and dad placed on them. Tears pooled in your eyes as you looked up at the sky and smiled hoping your parents were looking down on you proudly. After all you had went into medicine to be able to prevent death and help people to make up for not being able to save them.

               After the ceremony you met with your aunt and your cousin Jimin who had arrived late due to being an idol and having tight schedules. You had also noticed that he had brought his other group mates and you let a bright smile spread across your face as your eyes landed on the eldest member. Kim Seokjin, the man you have known since Jimin joined BigHit and the man she had slowly fallen for. “Congratulations Y/N!” You heard them all call out before you were pulled into a huge group hug and you couldn’t help but let out a small giggle. “Thank you guys!” you said softly as you enjoyed the hug and once you all pulled away your aunt pulled you in for another hug. “Your parents would be proud of you Y/N, I’m proud of you” your aunt whispered in your ear causing the tears in your eyes to slid down your cheeks.

               You managed to pull yourself together and your cousin announced that he was going to treat everyone to dinner to celebrate your graduation. You tried to refuse but you cousin just shook you off and pushed you to the car before you could say anything more. You shook your head softly and quickly buckled your seatbelt as the other loa

Please log in to read the full chapter