Boost

♪♪..Unforgettable..♪♪

Ai sighed. Today was a concert, and she had a headache. Renia said: "Awww, well you should stay home!!" Niigaki said: "Just deal with it! You can't miss this concert!" She sat at a table, with her chair farther from the table every second. Ai looked to the countertop, and saw her microphone. She sat up, and grabbed it. "Takahashi Ai!" She said loudly. The microphone glowed a gold-ish color. "Umm, what do I do now?!" Ai said to herself. "Umm, eee jani!" She sang. Nothing happened. Someone knocked on the door. Who could be knocking at the door at close to sunset? Ai opened the door. It was Niigaki. "How ya feeling?" Niigaki asked. "Better..." Ai said, letting Niigaki into the apartment. "Jeez, your apartment needs some cleaning. Anyways, you coming to the concert?" Niigaki asked. "Yeah, I feel better..." Ai said. "That's good!!" Niigaki said. ,I'll tell the others!" She said, grabbing her phone from her pocket.

"Taxi!!" Renia yelled from a distance. The taxi stopped. Renia got in, strapping her seat belt. She looked at the driver. "Do.. I know you?" Renia asked. "No, I don't think so.." he said. "Oh, sorry..." Renia said. She heard a "ding" sound coming from her phone. She flipped it open, and looked at the text. "That's good!" Renia texted back.

While getting into costume, Kamei and Sayu were looking at texts. Everyone was ready, but the concert started in 30 minutes. "Roll call!" Ai said. "What?" Niigaki said. "Practice for roll call!" Ai said. They all formed a line facing the dressing room. "Let's start at the middle..." Ai said. "Takahashi Ai!" Ai's microphone glowed a gold color. "Tanakaaaaaa,Renniiiaaa!!" Renia said while her microphone was glowing light blue. The others said their name, the microphones glowing their memeber color. A little beam shot up from all the microphones, and Ai had a idea. She held her microphone up, like she was raising her hand. Everyone did the same thing. "We need to do this at the end of the concert!" Kamei squealed. "It's almost time..." Niigaki said. 

"Ohhh, this is gonna be awesome!!" Renia said squealing and jumping up and down. The lights were on on the left side, and everyone quickly ran to their places. All their microphones and outfits glowed, getting the screaming audience more loud. 

------------

"This was Morning Musume!!!" Everyone said together, their microphones in the air.

----------- the next morning 

"FILES?!" Renia yelled. Niigaki put a finger to her lips as to shush her. "Oh, sorry..." Renia said quietly. "I might've or might not been been listening to a conversation next door..." Niigaki said. "You did." Renia said. "Anyways what about the files?" Renia said. "They have some type of weird powers..." Niigaki said. "Do other groups have these microphones?" Renia asked. "Nope! Not in the least!" Niigaki said.