Confusion

Perfect Mixed

Jinyoung is finally back. Unfortunately Doyoung  won't be there, he'll attend SM concert in Japan.  Jinyoung is a bit jealous coz Jisoo is particularly down, she must be missing her dongsaeng.  He can't deny the fact that Jisoo and Doyoung became really close during the time that he's not around.  

Unlikely to Jinyoung, he decided to cheer Jisoo up.  He look so hype and did everything a little extra.   Jisoo look at him with her curious eyes "Jinyoungie, did something good happen to you??" before Jinyoung answered, Apink Bomi entered the room, she'll be the guest MC this time.  Jinyoung heart drop ,he had a little crush on Bomi when he was still a trainee.

"ah that's why your happy today" - Jisoo said and she smirked.  Jinyoung automatically turn his head to Jisoo.. What is this?? He can't pin point what expression that is showing on Jisoo's face.. She seemed furious and sad?? Why?? 

During the shoot Jinyoung felt awkward being in the middle, in Jisoo'spot.  He was perplexed on where to look.  He purposely giving more attention to Bomi - shi since he wants the guest to be comfortable. Jisoo smiled at the camera as usual but right after the shoot ended. Jisoo is unusually quite and  keep on ignoring Jinyoung. 

"Jisoo, are you okey? " Jinyoung stop Jisoo from entering thier waiting room. "Im fine" -Jisoo answered him without looking into his eyes. Very unusual indeed. "i know your not, tell me what's wrong!". - Jinyoung tried to hold his irritation, he can't stand it when Jisoo is ignoring him. He didn't know when it started  but he really like it when Jisoo's  giving him attention. He like it when she look at him with full of admiration, He like it that Jisoo's not afraid in showing his gift to the public!. He like everything about her, Deym!

"i dont have a problem Jinyoung!  It's you that has a problem, don't worry I'm not gonna bother you anymore!"  - Jinyoung was shocked, it was the first time Jisoo got angry like this. He was so confused.  "for christ sake Jisoo can you make it more clearer! I didn't do anything but it's as if i committed  a crime". 
Jisoo took a deep breath.  "actually you're right, you didn't do anything bad.. Sorry for taking it out on you, i'll be fine" - Jisoo coldly answered as she proceed to the room. Jinyoung felt something bad is about to happen and that scared the sh*t out of him. 

The following Sunday,  Jinyoung felt relieved that Doyoung is back and Jisoo is back with her bubbly and normal self. Everything went back to normal except that Jisoo is no longer looking at him as she always do in the past. That drives him crazy inside. He still figuring out what he did la st time that made Jisoo distance herself to him. It really bothered him to the point that he can't sleep soundly at night. 

Next week's spoiler :
Exo is doing a comeback and Jinjido will definitely enterview them and Someone is particularly happy and looking forward to that day...(you know who:)