"Space"

Perfect Mixed

Spoiler:  I'm not good with drama scenes, so i want to apologize in advance,  i did try my best :) .. But i realize i enjoyed writing cute stuff than heavy drama..

**************

Silence filled between the two people seating inside the car, it's been few minutes now and no one dared to talk,..the little space inside the car was covered with coldness and the weather outside was not helping at all, as the rain starts to fall heavily. 

(They were in front of Jisoo's dorm) 

"Jisoo-yah.."-Jinyoung said as he tried to break the ice, he looked at her but she remained silent,

"Look i don't know why you hate Nayeon so much, she's not that bad..how many times do I have to explain that she's just a little sister to me.. " - Jinyoung sigh.

"I don't hate her.. Really, but Don't you know she like you?? And she's doing everything to ruin us.. Look at us now??" - Jisoo said with bitterness on her voice ,she didn't hate her, she was just confused why Jinyoung can't stay away from her! 

"Do you think i'll let that happen? We're discussing this over and over again, Jisoo, I'm getting tired already" - Jinyoung muttered.

"uh?? You think I'm enjoying this?? If you're getting tired of me then..  We might need some time.... alone..," 

"what?? Are you breaking up with me?? Is this because of Suga-ssi? "- Jinyoung groaned from disapproval, and a little annoyance.. he can't believe what he just heard and the only palpable reason was Jisoo might be falling for someone else!  Yeah he knows it's ridiculous thought! And it's making him more crazier! 

" Nooo I'm not breaking up with you.. i just want you, or us to breath a little and think about our situation for some time and maybe sort your feelings for me, this relationship became a bit suffocating don't you think?? and why did Suga sunbaenim getting involved with this? It's about her! Don't point a finger  back to me! "Jisoo can't help but glare at him.

"Uh? Really Jisoo-yah, you didn't know? SUGA definitely like you... And why should i sort my feelings for you when i know it myself! I'm so sure about it, how about you then? "-his voice hinting some accusation. 

"he doesn't like me, okey! Urgh! or if he did which i highly doubt,  i'll make sure to draw lines... Coz i'm yours!! . Can you do the same for me?? "-Jisoo can't hold her tears anymore , she tried to surpressed it earlier,

" look!  NAYEON knew she's only a friend to me, but it's hard to avoid her since we're on the same company for cristsake!Jisoo yah you're being irrational! this is nonsense! I- " 

Jinyoung suddenly stopped talking and look at Jisoo.. Crap! Jinyoung was also shocked with his outburst, and he just realized what he said, it's too late to take it all back, he was just upset that Jisoo cant trust him... Now Jisoo was silent again, dead silent that made him scared.. 

"Jisoo, im sorry, i didn't mean all of that... "

​​​​​Jisoo didn't answer but disappointment and anger were written all over her face, and she suddenly open the door and went out. 

" Jisoo!  It's raining, get b- deym! "

-she's already out and walking in that heavy rain! He hurriedly took the umbrella at the back seat, and went out as well. He opened it and run towards Jisoo, his heart was about to burst when he saw her sobbing, 
What did he do! He hated himself for that

" God!!  What are you thinking!!! "-he sigh and hugged her.

" shhhhh sorry, baby, im so sorry, yes if you want space I'll give it to you, just don't do this again... "-

Jinyoung gave her a tight hug and a kiss on her forehead. He gently released her, and lift her chin so he can looked into her eyes, 

" just want to let you know that i love you so much that.. "- as he stared at her swollen eyes.. 

Jinyoung took her hand and he put the Umbrella on it, he gently guided her fingers to clasp on the handle. Sadness filled on his eyes..

"... I'm giving you what you want... Good bye for now Jisoo-yah"- and he walked towards his car, not even bothered getting wet. 

Jisoo stood there, one hand holding the umbrella and another hand clutching to her heart as she cried for god knows how long, not bothering the coldness of that night, not bothering her soaked dress and shaking lips, or even the heavy raindrops, pouring on her black umbrella.. She had a feeling before that this will happen..and it's getting real.. She's just so upset to herself that she let it happen!! 

Yes, for the past weeks, their relationship was a bit shaky, more misunderstanding piling up. .At first Jisoo was confident that Nayeon will not and can not go between them, but as time goes by, she felt something is wrong, she tried to ignore Nayeon's closeness to Jinyoung, but it hurts her whenever she heard a rumors in JYP about the two, Nayeon's getting obvious, but Jinyoung of course, as gentleman as he is, he was neutral about it but what Jisoo really hate was the fact that Jinyoung didn't do anything to stop Nayeon and that tolerate her to flirt more. It really bothered her, it's like giving Jisoo an impression that Maybe Jinyoung harboring some feelings towards her already, Jisoo tried to confront and tried to sort things out with Jinyoung but it always end up like she's just a freaking jealous Girlfriend.. Well, she was not jealous, she was threatened!. Until Jisoo thought the whole thing is consuming all her happiness now and it's no longer healthy , even her members noticed how her mood was affected by it. All she's asking for is to take a break from all of it, before it totally ruin her.. And now that he's giving her what she wanted,. Why do she feel so empty? 

INKIGAYO :
Jisoo was so thankful that BtoB Sunbaes were the guest MCs. Sungjae and Eunkwang were so funny and that lighten the hidden gloomy feelings of Jisoo and Jinyoung that day. In all fairness, Jisoo and Jinyoung were matured enough not to complicate their work with their personal issues. Jinyoung indeed giving Jisoo some "space", they only talked when it's necessary, and Jisoo mostly spend time with Sungjae while Jinyoung and Eunkwang were inseparable. Though from time to time both we're still caught looking at each other from a far. 

After the show, Jisoo hurriedly went to their company owned van and as she settled down, Her manager approached her. 
"Jisoo-yah Yg sajangnim have a good news for you!!! "-Manager unnie excitedly said

Jisoo knew even her manager doing extra effort to make her happy, She's been oddly quiet ever since that Night..

" what is it about? "-Jisoo answered.

" you'll be guesting at Master key!!!! Here's the line up"-As she showed her the list of idols on her ipad,

JISOO'S eyes widen and her jaw dropped!! Cupid's definitely playing nasty with her right now! What a crazy little devil!! Urgghhhh! As she Gritted her teeth out of dismay! 

The list shows:
JINYOUNG 
NAYEON
SUHO
JISOO

..
..
..
..

************

I recently watched Master Key ep. 2 and 4 and it was really entertaining, I'm hoping to see Jisoo and Lisa as a guests,  Jennie and Rose are both fragile and shy so i cant imagine them being on the show lol!!