Teaser?? //intro

This is war (almost all tzuyu ships)

It was simple really. 

Jungkook was screwed; Screwed and smitten. Screwed, smitten and weak for one Chou Tzuyu, who, despite all his attempts never noticed him.

She was a goddess. Everyone knew that. Her face shone and her eyes twinkled as if she outshone all the stars. A perfect smile with her pearl white teeth and cherry lips - to add she possessed beautiful sun kissed skin.

 Jungkook was so hopelessly in love it hurt. 

His heart squeezed everytime he caught another person glance her way. A wave of jealousy drowned out all thought as they even dared to talk to her. Jungkook knew he was possessive. She wasnt his yet. Despite that, he cant help but protect her like they were wedded already. 

Jungkook's love was dangerous. And when he found out about his favorite hyung, best friend and other half of vkook's crush on her -He snapped. The two fought for days and there seemed to be no hope in rekindling what they once shared.

 But, getting fed up with it, 
Taehyung --ever so loving and kind Taehyung-- made a hard decision. 

Taehyung wanted his friendship back and it worked. Soon they were together as if nothing happened.

But he hated lying. And as he hugged Jungkook as a form of remorse he swallowed flames: They scorched his throat and set it on fire.

"I dont love her anymore kookie."

The flames settled in his stomach as He burned.
..............

Sehun looked down. 

He avoided her gaze when she caught him staring and felt his cheeks heat up. He chanced a look up but was disappointed to find no shock or flattery at his action.

But it was to be expected. 

Baekhyun nudged him once they had passed Twice in the hallway; They had been greeting each other backstage.

"Yah, what was that?"

"Nothing."

Baekhyun grinned. "Aish youre so obvious maknae!~" 

Then Chanyeol joined in after catching wind of their conversation. "A hopeless romantic for their maknae I see!~"

"Says the one who was checking out momo...and you too Chanyeol Hyung, stop ogling Nayeon."

Both boys when beet red at the claim and Sehun stiffled a laugh.

"You guys are hopeless too.."

But he was even more so for twice's youngest. He cant deny it.

.............

Mingyu had tried calling her several times after their break up. Surprisingly tzuyu didnt block him and he couldnt help but smile as he could feel her kindness.

He and tzuyu were never really dating. It was more of a 'some' relationship than anything. But tzuyu had been the first to break it off in concern for their careers. She had disconnected from him in any shape or form and mingyu found it hard to even talk to her.

Mingyu clenched his fist. 

He would win her. 

He would emerge champion and take her away from all the competition.

Afterall, a challenge is good once in a while.

. .............

The twice girls made a vow.

 They would protect their maknae no matter what.

This is war.

A cold and bloody war.

.........................

Ahhh. So this is the prologue or intro whatever. Sorry for any mistakes im kinda rushing.

Ty!~