Confession?

It's Destiny

Vanessa thought deeply as she tapped her foot impatiently, waiting for her best friend who was meant to answer her call. "Jerlene..." she muttered. It was two days before prom night, everything was planned. But there's one problem- Vanessa has no date. Everyone was supposed to have a date but not Vanessa. Jerlene's date is L.Joe, the kingka of the school. 

Vanessa was waiting, and waiting and waiting some more. Vanessa just wanted to ask her best friend whether she should confess to the guy she likes. Who's the guy? It was none other than Jonghyun, better known as Changjo. "Yoboseyo?" Jerlene spoke through the phone.

"Yah! Where are you? You were supposed to meet at the park near the school one-" Vanessa was angry. -beeeep-

"You're so loud," Jerlene tapped Vanessa's shoulder. "Like finally?"

"So what's the problem?" As a friend, Jerlene helped Vanessa with her problems.

Pouting, Vanessa leaned her head forward, resting it on his chin as she looked down at her phone. "Should I confess?" Vanessa's tone was a little bit shaky, nervous.

Jerlene stood there, nodding her head. Vanessa has been crushing on Changjo ever since high school, but dare not confess.

Will he like me back? Vanessa thought as she tilted her head to the side. "Can I go home now?" Jerlene whined, stomping her foot. Vanessa nodded and Jerlene soon left.

Vanessa thought as she lied down on her bed. It's two days from now..

"You've got a messeji~" her phone rang. What is it now?

To: Vanessa

Hey, uhm... Vanessa,

can I meet you infront of Starbucks at 5PM tomorrow? 

From: Changjo

Vanessa's pov.

Eh? Changjo wants to meet me? Happy and shocked at the same time, she happily replied to Changjo's message.

To: Changjo

Sure! ^___^

From: Vanessa

next day. at 5PM

I waited happily as I looked down, texting Jerlene everything. How excited I was, but at the same time, sad. I was supposed to confess at the same time, but what if he rejects?

no one's pov.

Vanessa bit her lip as she waited for her crush to arrive infront of Starbucks. It was already 5.15PM and Changjo was late. Tapping her fingers on her thighs, she heard a someone speaking.

"Hello," someone called in broken English. The accent was really funny, a little bit drenched in the British accent to be exact. "Can you help me? I'm looking for my girlfriend," it continued on. Vanessa simply ignored the man, wanting the man not to realize Vanessa could speak English. The man stood there, still and continued on, "She has black hair, she usually dyes it with a little bit of brownish-black on it and she has the most beautiful eyes. Her face is small and thin, at the same time precious. Thin, pink lips, perfect nose, sharp jawline and the perfect cheekbone." Vanessa ignored it somemore. "Her name is Vanessa, and her best friend is Jerlene, whom my buddy likes." With a loud gasp, Vanessa looked up to see Changjo standing there with a bouquet of flowers. It was just a bunch of red roses tied together with a red ribbon and a small, cute little bow.

"Finally, you looked up," Changjo pouted. Vanessa was shocked, "I-I-" Vanessa stuttered but was cut-off by a sudden hug given by Changjo. Changjo's hands wrapped around Vanessa's waist, as she burries her head in his chest.

"I love you, Vanessa," Changjo whispered into Vanessa's ears. Vanessa blushed furiously as she hid her face in his chest.

Changjo on the other hand, smiled his cute adorable smile that Vanessa liked. Changjo pulled Vanessa closed to him and smelt Vanessa scent. 

"I l-love you too.." Vanessa said softly in his chest. "Vanessa, would you like to go with me to the prom night tomorrow?" Changjo gave a passionate kiss to Vanessa on the lips.