(_|_)

Making Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

-*-

 

It was starting to get scary the more Hyoyeon thinks about it. She might have angered her girlfriend, the leader of their group that is. Something happened during their rehearsal for the DMZ Peace Concert. Hyoyeon was not sure what she did wrong though. All she wanted was to give them a hug. Even if they looked completely fine, Hyoyeon could sense that they were annoyed by the tone they used.

 

“Not now, Hyoyeonie.” Her expression was soft but Hyoyeon could feel Taeyeon sounded really uneasy. Did Hyoyeon’s presence bothered her?

 

No. Don’t think of it like that, Hyo.

 

Hyoyeon remembered thinking of it that way earlier. Since they were in public that time, she coolly brushed off the rejection with a smile; – as it doesn’t hurt her a little bit inside her heart. She replied with a simple ‘okay’ before looking around, feeling awkward about the situation all of the sudden. It was a good thing Yoona was nearby and a stage crew approached them to discuss about their performance later. Hyoyeon was long gone afterwards, keeping quite a distance from Taeyeon until the end of the day as she thought that the leader probably needed some time alone.

 

Now here she is in present time, hanging out with Sunny at their dorm’s kitchen as they chatted the night away about today’s events. She was caught off guard the moment when Taeyeon walked in with an empty mug. They made a brief eye contact before Hyoyeon looked at Sunny again since she was supposed to be listening to their story. She probably shouldn’t have broken the gaze because the next thing Hyoyeon knew, Taeyeon tugged her shirt from behind for a short while when they walked pass them. When she turned around to look at them, Taeyeon was already facing the sink to wash their mug.

 

“Did something happened between the two of you again?” Sunny asked after witnessing the leader’s action and Hyoyeon’s response to it.

 

Taeyeon faced her members just as she was done. “We’re fine. Aren’t we, Hyoyeonie?” She asked the quiet one while beaming a smile, lowkey giving them a signal to follow her lead.

 

“Y–Yeah, we’re good.” Much to leader’s content, Hyoyeon understood her gaze. “Umm…Off to sleep now?”

 

“Yup. We have to leave early for Inkigayo recording so don’t stay up too late.” Taeyeon said before a yawn escape from . “Goodnight, girls.”

 

“Yeah, goodnight.”

 

Hyoyeon’s phone vibrated a minute after Taeyeon left the kitchen. She received a message from Taeyeon when she checked.

 

From: Taeyeonie <3

– My room. Now.

 

“Taeyeon?” Sunny guessed right away when noticing Hyoyeon’s expression turned a little sheepish. Not only her but the members think it’s really easy to read Hyoyeon whenever it has something to do with Taeyeon and vice versa.

 

God, these two are so whipped for each other.

 

“Yeah.” Hyoyeon put down her phone and finished her warm drink right away. “I think I’ll be sleeping in her room again.”

 

Sunny groaned. “Please just cuddle and sleep right away. The two of you would look like zombies later when we leave if you’re gonna do it.”

 

Hyoyeon let ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter