I'm so sorry

Goodbye

Since i love ya'll ........

Here you go :DD

 

Enjoy!! 

 

-------------------------------------------- >

 

 

 

'Kring! Kring!'

The phone at Jessica's house starts to ring. She was hesitant to answer it because she knows who it is. It's her boyfriend, Lee Donghae.

Why is she hesitant? I don't know.

 

/

 

 

'Babe, please pick up the phone......  Aaaaaaaaah! ! Why are you doing this?'

Donghae slammed the phone as he tried to call her through their house phone, but still no answer. He is crazy to hear her voice because she's been avoiding him for a week.

 

 

 

~

 

 

Next day at school.

 

 

'Yunho-ah! Why is your little sister not picking up all my phone calls. Her cellphone is off too. She's been avoiding me. What's happening to her?' Donghae asked Jessica's older brother, Yunho, hoping he might answer him. On the other side, Yunho was nervous. He didn't know what to say to Donghae who was eager to have atleast a reasonable answer from him.

 

 

'I-i don't k-know' Yunho answered nervously and run away to escape to Lee Donghae's question.

 

'Fff!' Donghae yelled in angriness.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

/

 

 

 

'Jessica, I think he has the right know. Everyday you go home you might just suddenly meet him. What'ya gonna tell him if he sees you in that situation? Besides, he's your boyfriend. He has the right to know EVERYTHING.' Yunho said meaningfully to Jessica. He wants his sister to be happy and not to suffer more.

 

 

/

 

 

 

*Phone Rings*

 

 

Babe.

 

Jessica is calling Donghae after a month of avoiding him. She just doesn't know how much he crazily misses her. Everyday, he's dying to meet her. But she, is busy avoiding him. After gaining much courage.......

.

.

.

.

'Jessica' the lonely voice said through the phone.

 

'Hi babe, I miss you' Jessica said with tears in her eyes.

 

'You miss me but you're avoiding me. How can you say you miss me? You know how much I love you, how can you let me suffer like this? When I also came to your house, you're not there. Where are you?'

 

*Crying noise*

'Babe, are you there? Jess?'

 

'I'm gonna ask you this Hae, Do you love me?' She said between her sobs.

 

'Ofcourse, I love you so much! You're my life, my everything!'

 

'Are you willing to die for me oppa?'

 

'Ofcourse Jess, if it's for you I'm willing to.'

 

'Really, oppa?'

 

'Ofcourse babe, it's true I promise. And I love you so much' 'I love you so much too, till the end, oppa.'

 

 

*Crying noise*

 

Tuuuut- tuuuuut.

 

 

 

 

But the line wasn't cutted. The call was still on. It was on the other line. Like a life support machine sound that indicates the patient's cutted heartbeat. He can hear on the other line the commotion. There's even someone that saying clear! Then something making thud sound was followed. It was repeated like four times, then a voice said 'she's okay now

 

 

 

 

 

BATTERY EMPTY.

 

 

 

His phone died because of that. Now, he was wondering where is Jessica, what is she doing?

 

 

 

One Week Later.

 

 

 

 

'Donghae-ah.' Yunho approached Donghae as the time he saw him entering the university gate.

 

 

'What is it Yunho?'

'A-about J-jessica'

'Why are you stuttering? Is there anything wrong with her?'

.

.

.

.

.

'She have a cancer. Last week, her deadliest attack came. It was Wednesday. Luckily she has revived. But her recovering is very impossible. Her brain is totally dead, but her heart. It's slowly beating. We decided to cut- off her life support, at 6PM later. We don't want her to suffer anymore. Just like she did the past month.' Yunho said bravely. A manly tear came out from his eyes. He then turned his back and walk away.

 

/

 

 

Donghae was left there standing. He can't believe what he've heard. Is this a joke? Wednesday. That's the day she called him. That's the day he heard those commotion through the phone. Now, it's all clear.

 

 

 

 

 

 

After finishing the classes at 5, he directly drove to the hospital where Jessica stays as Yunho said. And he was right. She's there, looking lifless. He reached at 5:49PM. Her mom saw him and hugged him. 'I'm sorry Donghae- ah. Jessica doesn't want you to know. I'm really sorry.' He can feel sincerity through Jessica's mom's words.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica died that day. September 17, 2010. Whilst Donghae, who found a peaceful place, fulfilled his words. That he can die for her. He was under the tree, and shot himself. At the same day. September 17, 2010.

 

 

--

 

 

Sorry guys. I'm such a bad author for having bad english :'c

I'm sooo sorry if it's crappy and short. I just want to have my imagination be written. That's all... This should be Khunsica. But I really can't imagine Khun being a loner. Atleast, Donghae because of his drama. I have one shot requests that recieved after my last one-shot: 'My Life Without You: Sequel to When Fate Plays Its Game'. The first one there was Haesica. Then Khunsica. Followed by LjoeXJessica and MyungsooxJessica. I recieved also SiwonxJessica, KyuSica and TeukSica. I can't remember the person who requested because it's all requested to me by message and I just listed down without knowing the requestor [sorry]. So, I'll try my best to do it!

 

Just wait for me because I have 3 ongoing Haesica fics (x) . So, next is Khunsica! Thanks for reading guys! You can comment down there! 

Your comments will be all loveddddddd!