Welcome!

HEARTTHROB
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany woke up feeling dis-oriented. It was jet-lag. As an Idol and model she should set a good model to the soon-to-be trainee of entertainments to be and Idol like herself.

 

She was so tired, she only got to sleep like for 6 hours? After that long way airplane ride?

 

She went to Korea for her project to visit. To be honest she did reject this offer but since the reward was something big to every idol who was always working hard like her, she accepted it so she went to Korean from Los Angeles, CA.

 

She yawned as she walk out of the room and went down to eat. It was simple, a bread with strawberry jam and some coffee to drink. After that she tied her hair into messy bun and washed the dishes.

 

She went up to take bath.

 

Tiffany's life as an Idol and Model was never been easy because of the tight schedules she had. She can't even see her boyfriend just once in a week, but he respected her because she's famous and has lots of things to do.

 

Her phone rang 3 times but she never heard it,

 

 

Phone I.D Caller

"Baby Grey <3"

 

 

When Tiffany finished bathing she picked her clothes and put on her make-up. After she finished everything and after a few minutes her driver arrived and she locked everything and get her purse and entered the black van.

 

"Uhmm, Ms. Hwang? Someone is calling.." Mr. Cho said softly when he heard the phone ringing although he felt bad seeing her tired but it feels like urgent seeing 10 missed call from the guy.

 

"Mhm? Oh, Thank you Mr.Cho," She sat up from the napping position,"Hello?" She answered tiredly

 

"Hey Babe!"

 

"Hey......" Tiffany was so tired to reply a long message.

 

"What's wrong? Oh, by the way I know your free the next day after tomorrow which is Tuesday, let's go out okay? YAH LEE SEONGHWA! Get back here!!"

 

Tiffany who wasn't listening was surprised with the loud voice, "Who was that?"

 

"Oh, that's my manager, he's strict and know all of my tactics, so I guess today's my bad luck huh...L.E.E. .S.E.O.N.G.H.W.A. ...eeks! Bye Fany!! I love you"

 

"Yeah..." Tiffany hang up the call and silent mode it as she wants to sleep more.

 

"Tsk.tsk.tsk. I thought it was very important. I shouldn't have woke Ms. Hwang if I knew it was from this Boy." Mr. Cho shook his head in disbelief.

 

~~~~~

 

"G-Good mor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter