Chapter One

Seeking Affection (JenSoo)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is my first time writing JenSoo. I'm a JeTi or TaeSic writer (SNSD) and never really wrote outside of that, but I found a recent fondness to BlackPink and particularly this pairing. I didn't wanna join another fandom but I got pulled in. HAHA. This will be a short fanfic and I hope you enjoy it. 

PS I don't have an editor so there may be errors. I wrote this in a little more than an hour. ><

 

 

CHAPTER ONE

 

“What the hell, Mom! What in the world has gotten into you that you freaking use my photo as your primary picture on this stupid dating site?!” The blonde exclaimed, exasperated by the situation. Her mother just looked at her, smiling as if she had not done anything wrong. It irked the younger female more that her mother seemed so laid-back, very unmother-like.“What the?! Are you sure you’re fit to be a mother!? No mother would even dare fake their profile and use their child’s picture!”

 

“But---“

 

“No buts! Go delete that or I’m telling dad!”

 

Jennie’s mother raised her brow on her. “Your father and I are divorced so it’s not like it’s going to work on me.”

 

“I’m going to tell him that you used my picture as your profile picture to hook up with younger men!” She then pointed at the twenty-seven inch monitor that sat in front of her mother. “You’re flirting with this Bi Rain guy! What the hell?! He’s younger than you, Mom,” she accompanied her last words with a sigh.

 

“Age doesn’t matter, Jennie.” The woman then typed something, chatting with the younger guy.

 

“Mom, you better stop this or I’m really telling dad. I’m not kidding this time.”

 

The woman sighed. “What are you gonna tell him? ‘Dad, Narsha’s trying to help me set up a suitable person’?”

 

The blonde groaned, dove in her mom’s California king bed and then said, “I don’t even call you Narsha.” She knew that there was no use in arguing with her mother; it never worked before and she wouldn’t try now. The old lady - she would die young if she said this in front of Narsha - had always been the carefree spirited one in the family, while her dad was the more serious type. Jennie was convinced that her mother and her father divorced due to the huge differences in their personalities.

 

“Which by the way, you should. ‘Mom’ seems boring.” There was a long pause and the hammering of her keyboards told the blonde that her mother was busy talking to some stranger. “You should meet this Rain guy. He’s interesting. It seems like he has a good character.”

 

“Mom, you know I’m gay.”

 

“Call me Narsha, dear. And yeah, I know.” She giggled, still chatting with the guy she thought was attractive. Well if Jennie was straight as an arrow, she would probably think the guy was attractive, but she wasn’t. She had never been attracted to guys since the day she could recall - not one memory of her liking men was in her recollection.

 

“So you’re basically just using my face to hook up with guys, huh?” The younger of the two mumbled.

 

“Hey, hey, hey! I didn’t forget you, okay?”

 

Jennie grabbed her mother’s pillow, laid on her stomach as she hugged the cushion. “What do you mean? You should seriously stop this Mom.”

 

Narsha laughed, looking over her shoulder just to see her daughter, who was now sulking. She stood up, walked over to Jennie from her computer desk. Jennie felt the bed droop down as her mother sat beside her. Narsha combed Jennie’s blonde, wavy hair with her long, slender fingers. “I set you up with girls.”

 

Jennie gasped, elbows hit the bed as she elevated and looked back to glare at her mother, “You did what?!”

 

***

 

Jennie’s hair was dyed blonde with some lowlights so it made it very easy for whoever she was meeting to locate her since most of the people there had their natural hair color. If it wasn’t for Narsha’s constant pleading, nagging, annoyance, she wouldn’t even bother to be here. But there was only one way to shut her mother up and that was to go to these stupid dates. Two dates to be exact. She was given an hour to spend with each candidate the old lady picked.

 

“Jennie?” The blonde looked up just to see a woman. She had long, wavy, brown hair and her bangs were swept to the side. Not bad at all. She knew her mother could pick, so she figured to make the best out of this. She sat down in front of Jennie and said, “My name’s Chorong.” She reached her hand out to the blonde.

 

“Nice to meet you.” With now having the better view, she eyed down the girl. When she really looked closely, this girl’s clothes were from high-end designer names. Her fashion sense was good, which caused the blonde to smile. Now, she might even consider listening to her mother when it came to these type of things.

 

“Okay, let’s eat,” Chorong said in an over zealous tone.

 

After saying those words, the girl simply pointed at at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter