end

drunk jendeukie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo watched as Jennie downed another glass of cocktail that was given to her, Jisoo tried her best not to show a frown as she knows that they're filming and lots of fans were aiming their cameras to them. Jennie looked like she would be the best drinker out of them all but boy that girl is such a lightweight when it comes to heavy drinks. Jisoo knew that the alcohol is starting to kick in her girlfriend's system when she's been giggling like crazy and isn't able to control her antics. Jisoo mentally facepalmed herself. Jennie Kim is such a trouble. 

 

--

 

"Thank you Park pd-nim." The girls bowed after their recording. Jisoo was supporting Jennie and had her right hand on the younger's waist. 

"You're all welcome! You sure you girls are alright?" He chuckled when she looked at Jennie and Rosé's drunk state. Lisa was tipsy and so is Jisoo but the other two looked like they're going to pass out anytime soon. 

"Neh!" Jisoo being the most sober of them all answered. 

 

Not too long their managers came and bowed to JYP. Their manager oppa talked to JYP before assisting the girls back to their van. Jisoo was helping Jennie walk while Lisa helped Rosé. 

 

"Yah! Park Chaeyoung!" Jennie yelled making Lisa and Chaeyoung stop. Jennie laughed loudly when she saw Rosé's sleepy face (as if she doesn't look the same with her friend)

"Yah! Jendeukie don't yell." Jisoo whispered on her girlfriend's ear. She tightened her hold on Jennie's waist because the latter was slowly squirming off her. 

"Ugh why is Jennie so annoying!!!" Chaeyoung whined as she turned back to look at Lisa. She looked like she's gonna cry. "Lisaaaah why is she shouting?!" The maknae seemed to sober up when she saw Chaeyoung's cute face she can't help but giggle. 

"Don't worry about her now come on just hold on to me." Lisa wrapped her arms protectively on Rosé's shoulder and they started walking again. 

 

"Jisoo let go I can walk by myself!" Jennie slurred trying to get off Jisoo's grip, the younger successfully made her way out of Jisoo's arms and started walking by her own. She was walking like a zombie while laughing loudly. Jisoo watched her girlfriend before heaving a deep sigh. 

"Kim Jennie come here!" Jisoo almost ran after Jennie when the younger stumbled on pebble. "Uhhh such trouble you are Jendeukie!" 

"And this is why YG won't let you drink." Their manager oppa suddenly said from the back. Jisoo shakes her head while Jennie scoffed. 

 

--

 

They arrived 'safely' at their van but not without some pulling and stopping Jennie from kicking the garbage bin, picking the flowers and dabbing in the middle of the pathway. Jennie surely forgot about her image when she's drunk. Sometimes Jisoo thinks why she's her girlfriend. 

 

"Alright get in! Jennie no no don't touch that!" Their manager warned while shaking his head. Jennie was trying to pull the seatbelt out of her seat. 

"Jen don't  do that." Jisoo's voice was serious Jennie immediately let go of the metal belt. She pouted and settled on her seat not forgetting to look back to where the maknae line were sitting. She saw Chaeyoung and Lisa sleeping and can't help but snort. "Lovers." She mumbled under her breath. 

 

The next thing Jenn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter