When they are both idols and go out on a date but get caught and he comforts her.

❤︎ Wonderland ❤︎ Scenario Request Shop [OPEN]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Request: somahyunnie17 

Partner: SHINee Jonghyun

OC: Lee Byunghwa

Song: (Jonghyun-End of a day)

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGP-gfCWXYI

Thank you for requestiong hope you like it! Sorry for being late ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Lee Byunghwa had a hell of a month with a packed schedule that she couldn’t even sleep probably and today was what the last straw that finally made her cry her eyes out in the bathroom where she is now. She had been practicing the new choreography for a month now but she cannot get it right until this moment and what made it worse today that she slipped and fell on her arm and sprained her wrist. The doctor said she had to rest for two whole weeks, nobody said anything, her manager the members no one. However, she could see the look of disappointment in her fellow members’ eyes because they had to delay their long awaited comeback.

“Byunghwa-ya, are you okay in there?” he fellow member Songin asked as she knocked on the bathroom door “You’ve been there for a while now.” Byunghwa dried her tears and cleared before answering, “Yeah, yeah I’m okay. I’ll be out in a minute.”

“Okay, hurry up. Someone is waiting for you outside.” Songin said and left Byunghwa wondering who is waiting there. She shrugged it off thinking it was probably her mother or sister. She turned off the water then wore fresh clothes and put some makeup to hide her puffy eyes. She took one last look at herself in the mirror and smiled slightly. You are going to be okay, Byunghwa it all will pass. She walked out the bathroom to the living room only to find her boyfriend of one year standing in the middle of the room with his back to her.

“Hey!” Jonghyun turned back as she called him and smiled sweetly at her “Hey girl.” He moved forward and hugged her ever so delicately, careful not to press hard on her arm. “What are you doing here? Now?” she asked not that she hated it, not at all she missed him so much as they have not seen each other for two weeks now. “Heard that you got hurt today, are you okay?” he pulled away and looked at her inspecting any other injury. She sighed lightly “Yeah, I’m fine.” She paused for a couple of seconds then shook her head “No, no, I’m not.” Her eyes started to tear up slightly. Jonghyun smiled and took her hand in his as he said cheerfully “Great! Then it’s the perfect time to go on a date.” She looked at him surprised “What?” she looked at the clock hanging on the opposite wall “It’s 11 pm, Hyun! Where do we go now? And what if anyone saw us.” She shook his head “Don’t worry it’s going to be okay, just grab your jacket it’s a little chilly out there.” she still looked at him as he has gone crazy but he just rolled his eyes and hurried her inside to get her jacket.

 

“This is so delicious!” Byunghwa hummed in satisfaction as she took another spoon of her ice cream. Jonghyun smiled and circled his arm around her shoulder as they walked together enjoying the ice cream and the weather. Her awful day turned beautiful all thanks to her humorous boyfriend who tried hard to make her smile and make her forget the things that have been bothering her. He did not have to ask because he knew because he too is an idol and knows very well the ugly side of being one. Therefore, he did not want her to feel like this, he wanted her to feel like a normal person even if it is just for two hours. It did work. However, not for long.

 

Couple of days later Byunghwa woke up to her manager shaking her telling her to get ready immediately. When she was completely ready, she went to the living room and found her girl members sitting on a couch holding their phon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter