Reasoning

Jellyfish Jaehwan

VIXX was currently filming the cube and a question popped up asking how they label each other in their contacts. N said he has Ken saved as Jellyfish Jaehwan which triggered Ken. So Ken ends up banning his boyfriend N from kissing him until he changes the name.

N sighs they are on their way back from filming and he turns around to see Ken sulking. He can't stay mad at me for long or so he thinks. The rest of that day Ken never went up to him. Instead Ken would talk about his lips and how soft they were getting from the new lipbalm he had bought. To top it off he even took it out and applied it all over his lips. N who was watching from the kitchen bit his lips. Oh how tempting Ken was being right now, but N wasn't going to lose this game. As much as he wanted to go up there and kiss him he knew he couldn't. So N decided to play along with Ken and did some teasing of his own. N always admired Ken's lips while Ken always admired N's . With this knowledge N went to his room to put on the jeans he had just bought recently that were extra tight as always. He changed into them and walked back to the living room where Ken still sat.

 Upon his entrance Ken looked up and widen his eyes at the sight before him. N chuckled and went around him so he was now in front of him. Then he bent down to get the remote. He could feel Ken's stare on him the whole time. N smirked and walked to the couch to sit down making a show of it. Ken glared at him from his seat. N looked at him and smiled as he changed the channel to a romance movie. How appropriate he thought as he crossed his legs. It was at that moment when Hongbin walked in. He looked at both of them before glaring.

"At least get a room it's so tense you can feel it throughout the whole dorm." He said as he went to sit im between them.

"Even sitting here will make anyone feel uncomfortable now what is going on."

"Why don't you ask hyung." Ken said before looking away. N rolled his eyes and faced Hongbin.

"Ken is upset about being called Jellyfish Jaehwan." Hongbin laughed and stared back at Jaehwan who was glaring at him.

"Your upset over that?"

"Of course I'm upset why do i get least amount attention when I'm his boyfriend!!"

N sighed as he went over and sat next to Ken.

"Well think about it this way you are the only one who never changed your number and I'm friends with many Jaehwans."

Ken glared at him that didn't help at all. 

"But yet you didn't even think about changing it to anything more special??"

"Jellyfish Jaehwan is special it means that no matter what you will always be Jellyfish Jaehwan the one that I fell in love with if I changed your name now it wouldn't have the same feeling."

Although Ken still wants to argue he chooses not to this was enough for now. Maybe another time he will try to convince him to change it.

"Alright I'll forgive you for now."

"Wow felt like I just witnessed one of those cheesy romance movies." Hongbin said with a cringe as he got up to go back to his room to play overwatch.

N and Ken both laughed at that. N then reached over and grabbed Ken's hand.

"So can I kiss you now?"  Ken laughed and pecked N on the lips. N smiled and pulled him back to plant a longer and deeper kiss on his lips.