> one

The Brightest Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jungkook! Wake your lazy up!” Jin nagged at jungkook in the morning, rushing him for their schedule they have. Jin begins tidying up the room, picking up the books thrown on the floor, the blankets lying around. “What is the use of your superhuman strength and agility when you can’t even wake up in the morning” He nagged as he picked up a tissue paper in disgust, throwing it in the trash bin. Jungkook jerked up in surprise and started looking around his surroundings before ruffling his hair,
“Hyung, I told you not to say that casually. What if someone hears about it?” Jungkook pulled the blanket off him lazily and dragged himself to the bathroom to wash up.

 

Jungkook wasn’t a normal human, oh well he isn’t normal to start with but there was something special about him other than his idol identity. Jungkook owns superhuman strength and agility, his fans thought he was working out but it was just his ability. Jungkook did not tell about about his ability until one day, he was at the gym with Jimin for the first time. Jimin told jungkook to pass him the dumb bells but jungkook lifted the whole shelf of dumb bells for Jimin, Jimin almost fainted in shock.

Jungkook was an etoile. It has been said that an etoile has to find his or her first love before the age of 21 years old and have their first kiss or else they’ll have to return to the sky and will only be reincarnated as human 10,000 years later. Jungkook is now at the age of 19 and has yet to find his, s are getting worried for him.

 

However, jungkook wasn’t the only etoile who is reaching 21 years old and has yet to find his first love, not to say his first kiss…

 

 

 

 

“Jung Eunbi! This is the last time I am waking you, I’ll leave you behind if you still do not wake” Sowon screeched as she tugged Eunha’s blanket off her. “Aigoo, please heal yourself with that ability of yours” she smacked Eunha’s lightly to wake her up. Eunha jolted awake with the hit and rubs her eyes sleepily,
“Unnie, how do I even heal myself with that” She yawned and dragged herself to wash up. “How would I know about that! I’m not the one with the ability” Sowon sighed and walks out of the room.

 

Yes, Eunha is an etoile too. Although she is an idol like Jungkook, both of them barely had the chance to interact with all the cameras around them, not to mention, knowing each other’s true self. Like Jungkook, Eunha has her ability too, other than healing ability, she can also communicate with animals. Gfriend first found out about her ability while they were trainees and Eunha sneaked out with Yerin to the convenience store to get some food when they were not supposed to. Yerin got scratched by a stray cat accidentally while Eunha was still inside the store paying for the food. Eunha saw the situation and rushed out immediately, communicating with the cat and she also helped to heal up Yerin’s injury in case their manager found out they have been outside getting food.

Similar to Jungkook, Eunha too, had to find her true love and have her kiss before she reached 21 years old and of course she has yet to do so, as she was always busy with training and schedules.

 

 

 

 

Afternoon came and most of the top idol groups gathered for a variety show chuseok special.  The idol groups were all in their respective waiting room doing their make-up and dressing up while waiting for recording to start. Recording started and the groups were all gathered, BTS, Gfriend, GOT7, Twice, Seventeen and Red Velvet were all sat together. BTS were sitting next to Gfriend with Jungkook and Eunha beside each other. They bowed to each other awkwardly and sat down on their seats, giving their best reactions whenever the MC said something funny. It was time for a battle of strength and Jungkook, S.coups and Jackson was called out by the MC, Jungkook pointed to himself in shock and stood up, taking their shoes off, slowly walking to the middle of the stage together with S.coups and Jackson.
“Jungkook-ssi, I’ve heard that you are very strong, is that true?” The MC asked.
“Uh yes, I guess I am considered quite strong” Jungkook answered while rubbing his nape.
“Now, Jungkook-ssi, S.coups-ssi and Jackson-ssi, you will be doing push ups, the one who can last the longest will earn 50 points for your team! However, you guys will not be doing normal push-ups. You will have someone sitting on your back after you finish 20 normal push-ups. You can choose who you want.” The MC explained and waited as they chose their partners.

S.coups chose Dino as Seventeen said he is the lightest.
Jackson chose Twice’s Chaeyoung as there are no light members in GOT7, also she is small and they are from the same company.
Jungkook… he would be able to do it even if the whole of BTS is on his back, but he can’t raise suspicion and there is no one light from his team, he has no label mates. He looks at his team mates desperately and Jhope pointed towards Gfriend direction with his chin. He looks over, and the girl with smallest figure in Gfriend was…
“Eunha, I’ll choose her to be my partner” Jungkook said firmly.

Eunha’s eyes widened as she stood up and took off her shoes, walking to the stage, standing beside Chaeyoung while waiting for them to finish up their 20 push-ups. The guys finished their 20 push-ups in no time and Dino, Chaeyoung and Eunha went forward to sit on their partner’s back. Jungkook with his superhuman strength that no one knew, except for BTS won the challenge of course. He plopped down when the MC announced him as the winner, throwing Eunha down on the ground (told you he had no experience in love). He panicked when he saw Eunha on the ground and tried to help her up when he noticed something on the sole of her foot. Did he see it wrongly or is she…

The recording ended at night time and everyone bowed to thank each other for their hard work before returning back to their waiting rooms to get ready to leave. Jungkook was going to the washroom before they board the car when he sees Eunha coming out from the washroom. Eunha bowed to him and was about to walk off when Jungkook stopped her.
“E-Etoile…?” He murmured with uncertainty. Eunha held back her footsteps and turned around when she heard the word.
“Who are you?” She asked earnestly with her hands held close to her side.
“I am an etoile too… I saw the mark on the sole of your foot just now and recognised it, so…” Jungkook scratched his head nervously. With a second of silence, both of them broke into smiles and exchanged their numbers.

 

 

 

 

From then on, Jungkook and Eunha have been keeping in contact as they were excited to find someone of the same kind as them. Coincidentally, they also started to have more similar schedules and hence seeing each other often. BTS and Gfriend were also requested to have a collaboration stage for the end of the year award show.

“Hello, we are BTS, it is nice to meet you” BTS greeted harmoniously.
“Hello, we are Gfriend, please take good care of us” Gfriend bowed and greeted back.

The first practice started and it wasn’t easy as it was tough and requires lots of stamina (not forgetting some skinship), and this is why BTS and Gfriend were chosen, they were known for their powerful choreography. The dance instructor was strict and harsh as he did not want any mistakes that could cause anyone to be injured. After a few practice, BTS and Gfr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter