i love u

Kokobop triple crown

Its the last day to promote KokoBop at Mcountdown today. As usual before go to filming the performance Baekhyun will cuddle with his honey, Chanyeol. Chanyeol is taking nap before get ready to go to their schedule. Baekhyun lay beside Chanyeol without fail to comfort his honey with play his hair soothingly.

Baekhyun decide to wake Chanyeol since they only have one hour to go. "Channiee wake up baby we have schedule today" "hmm five minutes Baek.." "aniya you have sleep too much today i know something wrong with u today. U only will behave like this when u have problem. Wake up and tell me now"Chanyeol respond with closed eyes without forget to whine "nothing wrong u think too much baby" he hide his face in Baekhyun neck to avoid the next question and pray his boyfriend believe him. "Wow. Park Chanyeol i cant believe u. U trust me so much and u didnt want to tell me your problem. Wow good job Park" Baekhyun pull himself from Chanyeol want to go get out from Chanyeol room.

But he fail when Chanyeol hold his hand with watery eye. "Dont leave me Baek. Please.." Baekhyun lay beside Chanyeol and touch his cheeck to wipe his boyfriend tears "i know something wrong with u. What wrong? Did u miss toben that much? untill make u crying like this? we can visit him after schedule dont cry." Chanyeol shake his head deny that the problem he faced right now " then what? Tell me baby. U making me worried right now." "We have schedule today with your ex"

Baekhyun gasp n stand up far away from Chanyeol " U know that never happen! I didnt have any relationship with her how can she be my ex Chanyeol! Why u bring this up! Its been 2 years!"

Chanyeol look at his lap and think about what Baekhyun say. yeah its right what baekhyun just sayall in the past is fake but this day many fans rooting his boyfriend with that girl back since "Ask us anything" aired with Baekhyun stated that he sensitive about women related question. Fan assumed Baekhyun still love her and they hope their ship "Baek***n" still together since SM didnt decleare their break up. And he know Baekhyun too much he will do anything to statisfied his fans, his beloved aeris maybe include to this thing happen.

"Baek i know that but this day, fan root u with her" "and what with fan rooted have relation with your behaviour today?! Let them be!"

"U always do thing to statisfied them Baek! I checked ur insta yesterday many pictures tag u with say hope u n her make more interaction! With using picture that claim u and her wear the same shirt when the shirt u wear is mine! using  screencapture says u sensitive about woman topic because u still love her! Tell me how can i not afraid Baek! Tell me! I know u treasure fans alot that maybe enough u to ignore me later." Chanyeol faced red and wet with tears.

Baekhyun sighed and dont want to waste time to argue with his boyfriend anymore. he faced this so much. chanyeol is so insecure when it come to he interact with woman or guy. he sit at bed and hold Chanyeol hand. "Chanyeol look at me." Chanyeol look at Baekhyun eyes.

"Did u think that low of my love to u? I will gave up anything to statisfied aeiris include gave up on u?" Chanyeol shake his head "i dont know baek. I know u love me but i cant help to be afraid about this" "hey baby. we have been in love too long even before the stupid came out. We have through many challenge up and down but did i ever leave ur side?" Chanyeol shake his head again. Baekhyun smile. " did u know why i did that. Why i didnt just give up and ing find other people?"

Chanyeol look on Baekhyun eyes and said "because u love me right?" Baekhyun smiled and leaned to kiss his insecure boyfriend on lips.

"Hmmmpph!" "that your reward because your answer is ing true! Listen here untouchable man! I love u ing much more than my LOL acc! I wont let u go to another hand! Bad for u u stucked with me forever! Let the fans think what they want! U need to have faith on "Chanbaek fans"! They will back up us whnever this thing come up! We have so many moment that prove "Chanbaek is real" on this promotion!

The album full with us stay beside each other! NATURE REPUBLIC! Vlive! We make fly kiss ing on international tv! i upload ing 3 pictures of my ing boyfriend on my instagram which is u! Isnt that enough to prove we are real baby? Isnt it enough to show that i not afraid to show how much i love u to all people? Isnt it enough?" Baekhyun look on Chanyeol eye that have turned red because of crying. Chanyeol grab his boyfriend nape to hug him closely. Make Baekhyun sit on his lap.

"Im sorry. Im doubted your love. Im stupid. I love u. Im sorry." Baekhyun chuckled and kiss chanyeol neck and bit his ear. "Good for u we have schedule in 30 min. If not i will force u to make up with me untill u have no anymore. And love u too baby. Remember what ever happen today even when we visit their waiting room to greet them, even i have to stand beside her when we waiting who wins today, anything! Remember my heart always for u. U only. Nothing will change. Can u promise me that?" Chanyeol nodded and lay Baekhyun down to kiss him properly. Baekhyun reach Chanyeol hair to pull a little like how he love to.

They kiss sweetly to prove their love only belong to each other whatever happen. And sehun just have to interupt  with come in the room and shouting "enough hyung! We have to Go already. Jeez. just continue when we finished schedule! Chanyeol hyung dont be so insecure! Im your "chanbaek" president dont make me shame will u! Just continue make moment on the stage later. Be brave hyung! Haish! How many time i have to say the same thing to u! Come out to van now!" Sehun leave the couple with let them reply anything.

"How did Sehun know?" "I tell him yesterday. Are u mad?" " aniya. Why i have to be mad? That what u talking with him in the kitchen last nite?" Chanyeol nodded. Baekhyun smile and arranged his boyfriend hair.

"So we good right? No insecure, no leaving, no ?" " hahaha. Baby im really sorry and we are good. I love u." chanyeol Kissed baekhyun once again. "I love u too..lets go before your maknae shouting again" "okay! Lets go" 

 

 

 

A/N

I know its studpid doent have plot and whatsoever. I planto make thheir make up . But i dont know did i have to make if people doesnt want to read it. Im sorry for the short form and error.ijust do this because i ing boring. Did i have to make their too? Comment would be nice😜