Cuddling you to sleep

Don't touch me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is really short xD

I hope you like it ^^

A little idea I had after watching X-Ray's 5th episode for the secondth time xD hahaha

Thanks for the support <3<3

 

 

 

Kihyun couldn’t believe what Changkyun did to him. He felt extremely betrayed as they headed to their next location to keep on filming X-Ray’s 5th episode. Hyungwon wasn’t in a better state; they both thought Changkyun was on their side but he left with Minhyuk and, even if they didn’t go anywhere, the vocalist felt hurt. “I can’t believe he did that” he angrily repeated and Hyungwon sighed.

“Me neither” the tall one combed his styled hair and fixed his gray suit. “I thought he wanted to team up with us!” Hyungwon shook his head in disbelief and, before they could complain more, the driver stopped. “I’m glad we took their money” he smiled evilly but Kihyun was seriously pissed off at his boyfriend. They always teamed up together and they never betrayed each other though Changkyun did it. Minhyuk had been all day long bothering them and trying to steal money from them but the main vocal never suspected anything from his lovely boyfriend. ‘I’m not gonna talk to him, he deserves to suffer’ his mind was on fire and his white shirt suddenly felt too tight around his neck. He walked by Hyungwon’s side until they reached the main door where Jooheon, Wonho and Shownu were standing.

“Where are Minhyuk and Changkyunnie?” Wonho asked and Kihyun rolled his eyes.

“Probably walking to get here because they don’t have any money left” he couldn’t control his anger but the others just laughed, thinking it was his evil way of getting revenge. It was his revenge though just a tiny part of it. Changkyun would see; Kihyun wanted to make sure he regretted it. “Let’s get in, they can come later” he said and the staff members prepared everything inside. They pushed the glass doors open and entered the place. Some of the members made funny faces while doing it but Kihyun placed a chair to prevent them from entering.

They let them in after they showed a funny talent and they started with the games. Kihyun couldn’t stop thinking about what happened; his eyes avoided his boyfriend while he did funny things and he tried not to show it that much but it was impossible. In the middle of the shooting, he changed his tactic and started staring at Changkyun with his scariest glare, watching his reactions. Kihyun knew he was trying hard for him to forgive him. Hyungwon wasn’t mad anymore though his case was different. The main vocalist felt truly hurt; the younger changed them for Minhyuk after agreeing to team up with them! That wasn’t something he could easily let go.

In the last game, Kihyun did his best to take Changkyun out first and he achieved it. From that moment, the maknae had a sad expression on his face and he looked like a cute puppy. The vocalist knew he regretted it but he didn’t care, he just kept on playing. Jooheon won in the end and, after ending the episode, they went home.

It was already dark outside and the members automatically fell asleep on the van. Kihyun sat next to Hyungwon and Changkyun chose the back seat with Jooheon. The other two were already snoring when the orange haired decided to softly speak. “Hyung” he whispered, gently patting his shoulder to then caress his arm. “Hey, I’m sorry” he added but Kihyun just turned to look at the window, taking his arm away.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter