Chapter 1 Edited!

Forbidden love! Minshin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHORS POV.

Shin hye was setting her clothes inside her new wardrobe when, she heard a voice calling her downstairs, and the voice belongs to her mother. 

Shin hye quickly stopped and started making her way downstairs. She reached down and her father motioned her to go to the other way which is her parents room. Shin hye went there and as soon as she reached her mother's door, she started jumping with happiness. Her mother was holding an barbie doll. You must be thinking why? Well shin hye wasn't like the other girls of her age. She was an innocent soul who still had those childish desires and her parents didn't object it either.

Shin hye quickly took the doll from her mother and went up to the rooftop to explore the place. Soon she reached the rooftop and started observing it. It was nothing special. Just an ordinary rooftop! She was looking around from her terrace, when suddenly her eyes fell on the old house next to hers. Sure the house was big but looks like people haven't stepped there for years. Suddenly shin hye's eyes fell on window of the house, and to her surprise she saw two eyes which were directly looking at her. Shin hye got scared as she didn't see anyone ever before. Soon she saw that persons lips and no doubt he was smiling. Shin hye didn't know why, she didn't want to be rude and she smiled back. Wrong move shin hye! She was smiling and trying to look for his full face but suddenly a hand on her shoulder startled her and she screamed. The person on the other side of the house saw shin hye from his window and didn't like her talking to someone else rather than him. You must be thinking he must be crazy to think about something like this on their first meeting. Well he is not crazy. Well crazy is lot more sane than a jinn. Yes he is a jinn who has now fallen for shin hye at first sight. 

On the other hand shin hye was arguing with her friends on how she saw two eyes and the person smiled at her. Her friends didn't believe her at all. Shin hye was upset that nobody believed her.

 

Next day shin hye was even more upset as her parents were going on a business trip leaving shin hye all alone. It's her first time when her parents are leaving her all to herself. But shin hye didn't object either. She knew, it was not easy for them either. So She just hugged her mother and asked them to return soon. Shin hye's parents car started to fade away and she tried to comfort herself, everything is gonna be fine. Yes! Anf with that she started walking back to her house but stopped when someone greeted her.

"Hi"  She slowly turned to the direction where the voice came from. And there stood a guy no less than a Prince charming. He was looking at shin hye and smiling. Shin hye saw him smile and recognised him. He was the same person from yesterday whom she saw smiling. The same eyes, the same smile. Shin hye slowly bow down and greeted him before she spoke. 

"If I am not wrong, are you perchance the same guy who smiled at me yesterday?" Shin hye asked him not sure if she should have asked him or not. 

He nodded while showing his perfect white smile.

" Yes it was me! Sorry if I scared you." Min ho said and shin hye shook her head saying it's alright.

" Are you new here? Min ho asked her knowing the answers.

" oh yes! We just moved day before yesterday, you must have noticed since we were really loud because of my friends. " the last part shin hye said bit embarrassed and min ho just chuckle sweetly.

"Oh no problem. Its been a while I heard some human voices." Min ho said.

"So how long have you been in this neighborhood?" Shin hye asked casually.

"Ever since I remember." Min ho replied and shin hye nodded in agreement. Now there was an awkward silence as nobody spoke. Both didn't know how to start a conversion. So it was min ho to break the silence.

" I was thinking if you could be my Friend." min ho asked in very calm and descent tone which shin hye liked about him. She quickly agreed to be his friend.

"I would love to." Shin hye replied with a smile and he smiled back. 

"Do you want to come to my house? There are lot of fun things to do there. We can spend some time together and know each other. So what do you say?" Min ho asked her hoping should say yes and she did. She said yes! Well in normal times should would never agree to this but she was curious about that place. So she agreed. Min ho lead her the way and she followed behind him. She was walking behind him and looking around. She was wondering, how he lived in a place so old and dirty. This place doesnt suit his personality.But still didn't think much as they reached the door. Min ho opened the door and turned to shin hye only to find her amused face. She was shocked as the house was nothing like she thought. It was well decorated, well designed and stainless. She could smell a sweet smell coming from the house which she  wanted to go deeper into it. Min ho pushed her softly placing his hands on her shoulders and lead her to their living room. He made her sit on the huge sofa and sat next to her as well. Shin hye kept observing his beautiful house whereas min ho kept observing the beautiful girl beside him. 

" You have a very charming house .....wait! I don't even know your name." Shin hye asked and min ho laughed. 

" I am sorry. Its my fault. Well I am Lee min ho and you" min ho asked playfully and shinnhye  smiled before replying.

" I am park shin hye! And please don't apologize. I was at the fault too. So its alright. " shin hye said and min ho smiled in return. 

They were talking about the random things about their likes and dislikes. Soon shin hye started to get attached to him, and min ho loved it. He loved it when shin hye would focus on him and him only. 

Shin hye didn't even realise it was dark outside. Min ho didn't give her a chance to since the curtains were closed so she didn't know. Shinnhye felt it was getting late so she asked min ho she needs to go. Min ho was not happy with her leaving but still somehow  convinced himself. He walked shin hye to her gate, and she hugged him before getting inside the gate. Min ho stood there until he saw her getting inside the house. He sighed and turn to go back to his house. 

 

Its been a week ever since their friendship and everything is going good. As soon as shin hye comes back from her university, min ho doesn't even let her change. Straight away drags her into his house. They would watch movies, even cook sometimes. There will be a times when shin hye would hang out with her other friends too, which min ho didn't like. So he would simply shower her with presents and exciting things to divert her mind. He would talk to her about beautiful things and she would keep drowning into him. 

One day shin hye was walking towards min Ho's house when suddenly she saw a boy fallen on the ground with his things fallen everywhere. Shin hye quickly went up to help him. She helped him to stand on his feet and he thanked her for her kindness. In return she only smiled. Min ho who watched them smiling from far away didn't like the situation. 

Jinn's don't like their lovers looking at anyone or being seen by anyone other than them. A jinns love and lust  is very powerful and deadly for any creature in this world. And that includes humans too. 

Shin hye made her way towards min ho's house and knock it softly. 

As soon as min ho opened the door, he just stormed towards her and hugged her tight. Shin hye was confused with his sudden behavior but didn't utter a word, instead she hugged him back. Min ho broke the hug and let shin hye inn. Shin hye straight away went to the living room and sat on the sofa waiting for min ho to join her. Min ho came and sat beside shin hye and handed her, her favorite book. You see min ho fulfills shin hye's every desire. In his house there is a doll house for shin hye. A mini library too. Being a jinn he could have anything in this world. Anything means anything. Except for children. They can't have their own children, even though they have their own body. Shin hye was reading her book and min ho was playing with her hairs. 

" Shin hye!" Min ho called her out trying to get her attention.

" huh! "Shin hye asked not taking her eyes off her book.

" What do you think of this place.?" Min ho asked her out of blue. 

" Its great! " shin hye said still focusing on her book.

" And what do you think about me?" This time min ho asked her softly while caressing her cheeks making her blush.

" You seem a sweet person, who makes me laugh, who makes me feel special." Shin hye said sincerely and here min ho took that as something else. 

" Then stay with me! " min ho said making her frown. Stay with him. But why! Shin hye thought.

" What are you talking about min ho. You know its not possible." Shin hye said min ho frowned this time.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter