Chapter 1

Just A Dream

3rd POV

Umji has just moved to Seoul recently and currently staying with her sister Eunha . She left Jeju because she wanted to have some time alone and without her ....

" Umji-yahh , are you done lets go school now before we are late for school " Eunha was outside waiting for Umji while she was wearing her shoe . 

Umji POV 

" Unnie , can you drive to school today ? I'm so tired to walk to school , pleaseeee " I slept quite late yesterday crying to myself and thinking of what happened at Jeju and my eyes were swollen and i was very sleepy till i can fall asleep while wearing my shoe . " okok i will drive us to school , so please hurry up " Eunha said . Eunha Unnie did not know why i came back to Seoul since i always lied to her that i miss her too much thats why i wanted to come back and accompany her . I did not have any friend in school because it was my first year studying in Seoul after I came back from Jeju but luckily , Eunha unnie was a teacher in that school so i did not have to worry of not knowing anyone in that school . 

" alright , go for you classes now "  , i did not know that we reached as i was slepeping in the car . My eyes was still watery and i was yawning . " yah , umji-yahh , you bettet not get scolded for the first day of school if not i will " Before Eunha unnie finished her sentence , i quickly got out of the car door as i do not want to listen to her nagging and ran to my class before she could catch me up and continue nagging at me . Our parents both died when i was young so my sister was always the one who was taking care of me . I nervously walk in the class and everyone was looking at me as they not knew who i was and even i walk to my seat , people was still looking at me . 

Chapter 1 checked 

Sorry , I know this a very short chapter but i will promise to update more regularly with longer chapter and comment below if you want more of this story so i can continue writing