The Vampire

"..The Daily 6 PM Hero.."

                        Kyungsoo as every night, is going back late to his apartment after a long day at his university and many hours of studies at the library.  Tonight; he chose not to go by his usual way. Instead he took the road that crossed the park because he need a long walk to think about many things, and this path was perfect : quiet at night, and the breeze that smells like trees is refreshing and may help him to relax.

                  The park was a little dark but the few light spots and the shining stars in the sky were enough to brighten his way. Kyungsoo didn’t worry about the empty space that surrounded him as no person passed by. He was totally deep in his ideas thinking about his college life, about if he is going to work later and make it big or not.

                 He majored in finance even if he never liked what he studied. If he had to choose, he would go with arts like singing or dancing, anything would be fine as long as he can be on stage and capture all people’s eyes. But sadly his family was against it. So he chose finance to have a better job and help his family. They were not rich but they sacrificed everything to help him study and grow up with everything he needed. He felt that he made them suffer to afford everything for him, and that he was indebted toward his family he couldn’t be ungrateful and follow what his heart wanted.

 Every time he thinks about doing arts that he likes, he remembers how his parents health was vanishing over the years, how his father’s hair is all grey now, how his mother’s back pains are getting worse every day,  and how they buy a pair of clothes only once a years, and sometime worse, they don’t. He was lost between what he needs to do and what he wants, hoping that one day he will be able to find a way to his dilemma and make his heart at ease.

His love life.. Certainly he doesn’t have any. Well he had a crash before, first on a girl in his neighborhood as they were kids, and then on his classmate. But the fact that he was attracted to a boy was something he never liked; he tried to ignore it, believing that he can’t be loved back.         

Kyungsoo reached now half of his way, and feeling a strong cold freezing his body made him snap back from his deep thoughts and suddenly be aware of his surroundings. Only then he realized how dark and empty it was. He started to feel nervous and a little scared as if someone is following him. He kept walking trying to chase those ideas from his mind, and convincing himself that no one is there.

He didn’t know that what he felt was somehow true, and he wasn’t really alone.

A pair of eyes was on him. And those eyes were Jongin’s.

Jongin, or kai as he named himself for a hundred years now, since he became a vampire.

Kyungsoo was about to make another step when he was pushed harshly, with his chest against a large tree. It was painful and also scary how in a second he found himself in such a situation.. Before trying to react, a hard chest was pressed against his back, and two strong arms came to rest next to his, on the tree. His heart was racing and knees staring to shake as he was terrified with what was going on. He felt a cold breath against his left ear, as thick smooth lips pressed against his neck. Kyungsoo was scared but also confused, the sensation was weird to his inexperienced body, and made butterflies dance in his tummy.

He hated how his body reacted and betrayed him while his heart was frizzed with fear. Coming back to his senses he tried to get away from the stranger that he didn’t get to see yet. But soon he was pushed again with more force, and few drops of blood appeared on his wrist as he scratched it against the harsh tree skin due to the shock.

Jongin then whispered to him “ are you  that desperate to see my face .. well I am too, I wanna see how yummy you are”

His hands climbed to kyungsoo’s shoulders and made him turn to face him.

Until now Jongin was only watching Kyungsoo from the back, waiting for the best moment to jump on him, have some fun with him and then all his blood as he did with all his previous victims, and leave him dead.

But as soon as Kyungsoo faced him, Jongin was taken aback. His hand’s still on the others male’s shoulder’s, his eyes admired those big eyes in front of him, and those heart shaped lips that are only a few inches from his. He was beautiful, too beautiful. He was shocked about how can a guy be that innocent looking, and sinfully attractive at the same time.  There was something about how he effortlessly looked so soft.

He pulled the shorter male closer to him. He loved how there was a  convenient height difference between them, how he felt small in his arms, and how he seemed  to fit perfectly in them as if he belongs there. It made Jongin’s protective instincts burn in his insides.

- what’s your name?  said Jongin breathlessly

- Kk-kyung..soo.

The other male answered almost like a whisper

 

Kyngsoo OPV

Before I even think about it, the words escaped my mouth.

He can be a rapper or murderer.

It’s not rare to hear that people got mysteriously killed from time to time. I could be the next one. I’m scared like I never been in my life.

I couldn’t control myself anymore. Tears were already falling from my eyes when he held me closer to him. I was hopeless, waiting for the worse to happen. But that guy was just standing there, staring at me. He was tall and tanned, extremely handsome with a strong attractive aura. It makes you feel weird, and intimidated.

What am I thinking about, he could end my life here without anyone knowing, but his arms holding me tight and close felt safe.

I just don’t know what to feel anymore.

- P-Pleaase.. Don’t hu..rt me. I tried to beg him to release me with sobs cutting every word I say

- Shhht.

That was all what he said . Next thing I felt  was his hand reaching my bleeding wrist. He took it to his lips and the blood, and pressed a warm kiss on it.

I watched him not believing what was going on. He MY BLOOD! What was that!!

 - What are you doing? Who are you? I asked in disbelieve.

He didn’t answer he just came closer and closer. Now I can feel his breathing against my neck. He buried his face there for a moment and whispered with a husky voice

-  You smell so good you know!

I didn’t know I was holding my breath until he pulled himself back.

I started to feel a little bit dizzy, his smell was way strong than mine. He smelled like musk and  nicotine. A weird sent but also an addictive one. His skin was like ice. Cold.

- I am the nation’s hero. The daily 6pm hero.

This was all what he sais before disappearing. He left me there still trying to  understand what happened.

What did he mean by that!?

 

None OPV

After standing in his spot for a great amount of time, Kyungsoo finally managed to drag himself out of there out get to his apartment. He kept thinking all night about that stranger who attacked him, and scared him, but all of a sudden, he started to act all affectionate toward him.

Maybe he was just a weird person and he needs to get him out mind.

A week had passed and Kyungsoo in never taking the park road again. Nope. He is going by his safe usual way which is to walk down the large city streets.  

But scary places can’t be avoided forever. Because of his  semester project, he had to go to an old factory that was destroyed by a fire accident in the past and take a few photos there.

The building was deserted, only old dark walls remained there with bunch of trash everywhere.

He walked in with his camera trying to picture everything.

He was almost done when he hear loud laughs coming from the outside. Three men soon appeared, holding alcohol bottle.

- See what we have here! Screamed one of them

Kyungsoo knew he was in trouble..

- S-sorry for disturbing you! I will get going!

- Waite pretty boy! Where are you going!

- We can’t let go of a fresh piece of meat like that!

Kyungsoo was now circled by the drunken men. He mentally cursed himself for always getting into problems. 

One of them grabbed his jacket and tried to take it off of him, while the others shouted erted and cheesy comments. Things are getting serious, and Kyungsoo started to panic, he was a crying mess, screaming, not knowing what to do.

A louder scream was heard in all over the place and cut all his sobs and cries. He opened his eyes to find the men who grabbed him lying unconscious on the ground.

Kyungsoo OPV

I heard one of them scream I looked around and he was on the ground. In no time the others were the same . I felt that I am saved but by who..

It was the park guy. That stranger.. he appeared again, he is here.

I couldn’t catch up with all the action, but basically, he beat them up all, alone. I was chocked but what caught my eyes was the blood that they had in there neck in the same spot. Did he stab them with something? His hands were free tho..

-Thank you.. you, saved me. I said as I was still shaking.

- Are you okey? He asked me in a soft voice.

- Yeah .. I guess I’m okey

He cupped my face with his hand and looked at me with the warmest and most sincere eyes I ever seen.

- When will you stop being that clumsy and trouble making?

- I-I’m sorry I just-

I didn’t get to complete my words when he cut me:

-  Be more careful please, I don’t want to see you getting hurt.

He brings his forehead against mine, I closed my eyes.  A comfortable silence was set between us. This was insane, but I don’t care. I felt safe for a moment, I felt protected, and that’s all what I needed. So I shut all my ideas down,  and tried to focus on how secure that stranger made me feel each time I was close to him.

After a while we parted. And I couldn’t get over how curious I was to know who is he

- So, you are..?

I waited for an answer but there was none.

- I mean your name at least...

He just laughed at the disappointed tone in my voice and how I started  to pout at him.

- Let’s go now Kyungsoo. He grabbed my hand and pulled me toward the old building exit.

He remembers my name; It was a week since I told him my name and he still remembers.

I was screaming inside like a teenager girl!!

Okey Kyungsoo back o your sense! This is all wrong!!

We reached the big iron door he opened it, and hold it for me to get out. Once I crossed it, I turned to thank him again but he was gone. He disappeared again.

I was disappointed. All the way home I couldn’t set my mind. Do I have to be happy because he saved me? Or be creped out because he appeared there from nowhere like a stalker? But why did he disappear again with no notice; without even saying goodbye?

It’s giving me a headache! Rationally I shouldn’t be thinking about such a things, but my instincts are leading me to feel good toward him. Maybe I’m just attracted to his physics! Damn you ty hormones!

I need a warm bath to get over it.

I was done with my shower. I opened my room’s window to get fresh air, I the TV and started looking for good comfortable pajamas to wear.

“ Hello again dear viewers this is your daily 6PM”

The news  report called “daily 6pm” was on but hearing it somehow felt weird this time.

Daily 6PM!! Yes this is what the park guy said when I asked him who he was! he said “I am the nation’s hero. The daily 6pm hero.”

But what did he means it’s just news.

Whatever.

I got dressed and went to the kitchen to bring a hot cup of tea and then went back to my room. It was already night.

I was standing in front of the TV with the remote control in my hand adjusting the volume, while the news were on.

“  Daily 6pm Breaking news!

Three bodies were found this afternoon killed in the old bunt factory. This murder is another part of the mysterious killing series that had been happening in the city. The police are still investigating to discover who the culprit is. Exactly like the previous murders, the victims are found today with  only half of the blood that a normal person should have, What happened to the rest of their blood? who killed them?  And how? Those are mysteries that authorities are still working on!

The public reactions are divergent between two ; some people claim that culprit needs to be arrested soon in order for those killing to be stopped, and some other people are calling the killer a “hero” because he only  killed criminals, or people who wrongly escaped  from the justice, they claim that this person is helping the world to get rid of those criminals so he is not a criminal himself he is only doing good.

Daily 6pm is always keeping track on the case, so stay tuned for all updates.!”

The news ended, and took with it all my energy, I nearly collapsed.

They were talking about the men he met in the factory, they were killed, no not that, the problem is their blood was , but how??

Could it be the park guy who did it. But they talked about a series a killing that happened in the past few day.. does it mean that the park guy is the criminal they talked about, or as people say he “hero” who mysteriously killed criminals?

The hero...

I am the nation’s hero. The daily 6pm hero.” That’s what he meant by this !

Damn, it was him.

The lights got suddenly switched off.

I tried to calm myself and adjust my eyes to to dark view first.

But then, two arm wrapped around my waist and pulled me to a cold body behind me. I gasped from the surprise.

-Shht..calm down, It’s me

The voice that penetrated my ears was definitely familiar it was .. the voice of that stranger

I turned to face him and said with an unstable voice;

- The park guy! Is that you?

-The park guy? Is that how you are calling me now. He said with a soft short laugh.

-P-please don’t kill me.. Please I won’t report you to the police please don’t hurt me..  I couldn’t control my falling tears; I was in a crazy anxious state.

- Jongin, call me Jongin.. He said and back hugged me tightly like if I was someone he missed for years, his head rested on my shoulder.

- Please don’t hurt me. I begged a second time

- I will never hurt what is mine

- What..? are you stalking me? How did you get here? And who are you! What in earth are you!

 I couldn’t keep up with all the mystery anymore. I freed myself from his arms. Now I was standing, looking straight to his eyes, trying to hide the fear inside me.

In no time, I was violently thrown on bed, with Jongin on top of me. He pinned my arms up so I couldn’t move them. He slightly opened his mouth, and then I got a clear view of his teeths. They were sharp and .. Like the one a vampire would have.

A vampire!!

- Yes, I am a vampire. I planned on you blood that night at the park but I.. couldn’t.

- what? Do you mean a real vampire? You blood for real?? -My heart was racing like crazy.-  Why did you release me then?

- I .. when I saw you I felt my heart racing which didn’t happen for years,  like longer than you may imagine. I lived for so long to the point that I was not interested in all the flashy things that attract people anymore.  But when I saw you ,you looked so simple, honest and pure. I don’t know, I felt like I really saw something true and precious. And beside this I was attracted to you, or to your blood in other words. I could smell it from far away, it’s appealing an addicting.

- You killed people before..  and

- and I’m a vampire Kyungsoo, I need to. But at least I don’t attack innocent people as I wish. I try to .. you know go with criminals I know they are still people but It feels less harsh in my eyes. There are other vampires out there you know, and they just kill anyone, it may be you if you are on their way. That’s why I started following you around starting from the night I met you at the park. And that’s why I appeared that old factory when you were in danger. I was looking after you from afar because I don’t want other vampires to lay a hand on you Kyungsoo.

It felt weird hearing those words from him; I mean no one ever confessed to me, or even had a crash on me. But then, that hot guy was caring that much about me, protecting me without me knowing it, it made my heart flatter

-You..

Jongin put a finger on my lips cutting my words and said:

-Call me by my name not “you”, call me Jongin

- Okey ..Jongin;  I don’t know what to say

- You don’t need to say anything baby, just be with me

Those words I was not used to hear, was pure magic in my ears.

Jongin slowly lowered himself toward me and had his face buried in the crook of my neck. Next thing I felt was something sharp piercing my neck. I gasped at the contact with it, it was painful at first, I put my hands on his flat chest ho push him away from  me, but the pain quickly vanished and turned to be a sweet sensation of pleasure. I found myself pulling him even closer to me. It was a strange feeling, that I liked, I felt it spread in my whole body filling every part of it. It made me sink in how enjoyable it was as if It made all my senses getting drunk one by one.

He pulled back, his eyes meeting mine. I could see drops a red liquid in the corner of his mouth. I knew what it was about. He my blood. But I wasn’t frightened by it. It felt natural.

- Did it hurt baby? I’m sorry. Bit I needed to make sure you are mine.

-What do you mean?

- I marked you as mine, So  no other vampire will be attracted to your blood and mark you as his. Plus ... I wanted to have a taste of you.

- And how was it? I asked with a smirk

- Better than what I expected. I certainly was not wrong. What about you ?

- Well, it felt weird at first, but later it was quiet pleasurable;

- that’s good then. Because when a vampire marks someone as his for the first time, and the other receive the mark well, and feels good about it, it means the two are a good match.

- Do you mean I have to stay  forever with you !! I asked quiet ckocked because it was not something easy to choose someone as your mate.

- Do you hate it that much!! I’m hurt now!

- I am sorry It’s not like I hate it, I just need to know

- It’s okey I understand. Well, it doesn’t means you are stuck with me forever now, we will be together only if you want it too

- Ah I see;

I was a little bit relieved, because, it’s not that I hate him, but I still need to get the whole thing, it was all quick, and I needed to see myself where I was really standing.

I was still thinking about it, when his touch made me regain my focus again.

He caressed my cheeks as if they were the most fragile thing ever.

With his fingers still on my face he said.

- You are pretty, and beautiful, and gorgeous ..

- and? What else Jongin

- and I want you to be mine Kyungsoo,

I never knew words can have such an effect on me.

And having the hot Jongin with his y stares still on top of me, it didn’t help but raise the tension. He was really handsome. If I was to describe him I would say he is the male version of perfection.

I’m sure Jongin felt that tension as well. He didn’t need to say more. He captured my lips with his for a soft kiss. It was my first, I was nervous for being an experienced. But Jongin made it so sweet that I naturally followed him in harmony, creating sparkles in the dark space of the room. He was really gentle and I could feel his love and care in it. We parted after while. He looked at me and then he pressed a quick peck on my lips and said

-I love you Kyungsoo

He pressed another peck with his soft lips. And said again

-  and I will make you love me as well.

I couldn’t help but smile at the sight of him. He was too lovely.

I felt happy.

To have someone that care about you, protect you, and love you, I certainly treasure that a lot. Is there anything to think about!!?  if there is, I will give it all the time to solve itself. For now, being next to Jongin feels like heaven, and I’m not ready to give up on it.

I linked my arms behind his neck and pulled him to me. He  started giggling and let his body completely be lying on top of me.  We were this close, with basically no space between us.

- Kyungsoo, I want you to be with me, but I must tell you it want be easy you know what I am. Are you okey with it?!

-Well as long as you will not eat me and keep me alive it’s okey. I answered jokingly.

He laughed at my answer and then said

-Of course I will keep you alive! But Who said I will not eat you.

He winked at me and then continued..

- You have no idea about how yummy and attractive you are now! I’m having a great struggle to keep my hands off you. But I won’t guarantee this for you next time.

His comment made me blush as I started to get some rated ideas popping in my head. 

- baby, what are you imagining there, if you are that curious let’s not keep you waiting until next time, why not now.

His said in a teasing way as his hands caressed my tight until it reached my and squeezed it.

- YOU erted JONGIN! What are you thinking about! I was not imagining anything!  I shouted at him and slapped slightly his arm.

He couldn’t help but laugh it out and pulled me to a warm and tight hug.

 

I buried my face in his chest and lied there comfortably. It was just natural to be with him, like if I knew him for ages. His sent was addictive, his words were lovely, and his touches were arousing. I will give it all the time to keep up with everything we still need to learn, because we are meant for each other.

He is the guy who showed me at first all shades of fear, danger, and frighten. And now he is the one who is showing me all definitions of love, care, safety and passion.

 

He is Kim Jongin , a vampire and a loving boyfriend, he can be an too sometimes.              

 (but don’t worry because I know how to keep him under control  - winks - )

 With Love that wins over all differences,

                                                              The End ~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷      well this is it..!! 🙈🙈 I really hope you like it.    Thank you so much for taking time and reading, it means alot for me. 

Special thanks for those who subscribed and upvoted I love you so muuch you make me really happy each time I look at my phone 💜💓💜

🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷  

Comment what you think  and upvote if you loked it.

 🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷

And Guess whaaaaaat?!!  an other kaisoo story is ready!! but it's different theme and it will be chaptered . I can't waite to share it with you guys.

ByeBye.

❤