I Wait

Bond

(A/N: do listen to all the songs mentioned by me as you read on.)

*****************************************************

Authors p.o.v

(Listen to 'Can't help myself ' by Eric Nam now!)

"God damn I hate Mornings" Mingyu grumbled as he rolled off the bed trying to reach the screaming alarm.

Rubbing his slightly sore bum he made his way to the bathroom throwing his shirt off to a random corner.

Studying his tanned self from the mirror he winced as he traced his scars.

His orbs immediately closed as the soothing warm liquid raced down his aching muscles.

He rinced his hair and hissed as he felt the sharp metal connect with skin.

"Holy crap!" he sprinted out the bathroom after a hasty shower.

Mingyu left behind footprints of water and subconsciously he'll find himself sliding on one of them grabbing the nearest object he can find to save his clumsy life.

"Stupid .."he compliments himself as he aids his gash on his left cheek.

If he was honest,he had to admit the skintone bandaid made his face look a bit more handsome.

Then again this is Kim Mingyu we are talking about.

And we all know that Kim Mingyu looks perfect even if he is sick. He looks perfect.

Sighing as usual he dressed himself up in a random white baggy T-shirt he found crumbled upon a corner of his room and some shorts which he grabbed without even bothering to look at.

Tearing open the instant noodles packet Mingyu helped himself with some music as he waited for the food to do it's magic.

"Wanna be with you~ you~ tonight!" his slight deep voice sang as he stirred the precious food.

After having his hearty meal Mingyu stepped up to the silent pavement which etched on with a small cold.

"Why does it have to be like this?" Mingyu looks around nd warms up.

His lips breathed out small pants as he jogged down the small road. 

The scenarios he passed were dripped with memories he whished he could live back on.

Mingy regrets not moving away from the area.It would save him so much heart aches if he did so.

(A/N:cue to 'letting go' by Day6)

=Flashback=

"no fair!" Mingyu whined as the elder stole the ball from him. Cue to a heavenly laugh from the other as he drabbled the ball away and managed to get a shot. he turned to face Mingyu.

The wind blew away some of the black hair from Wonwoo's delicate face flashing some of his forehead. 

"Maybe if you stop daydreaming you can do it." he said flicking the tallers head with a small hop.The taller with great difficulty achieved to hold back a laugh. Instead he snorted.

"You said you're moving away right hyung? Why?"Mingyu paused the basketball between the corner of his hip and his long arm.

Wonwoo's eyes darkened and if he wasn't wearing a bit baggy shirt you can almost see his tensed state.He took deep breaths to calm himself. 

"Hyung?" the younger took a step forward. 

"Huh? Oh..umm." Wonwoo was lost for words. Clearly he didn't want to explain for the young one why he has to go.

"Mingyu..." he holds the others hand earning a worried glance.

"Wonwoo! Come on we have to go!" his mom shouted from the far corner. Hesitating Wonwoo debated his gaze between the two before sprinting off towards his mother.

"Hyung wait-the re-bye then." Mingyu stood with a teary face. After swallowing a deep breath he dropped the ball before taking his bag and leaving the court behind.

'I'll see you again! " They both vowed as they took off in different sides.

=End Flashback=

***********************___*****___*****_____***___

(A/N:Now play 'solo day' by B1A4)

Wonwoo came out of his bubbly bath wrapped up in a soft bathrobe before taking a small sip from his hot chocolate.

After lazily dressing himself in some casual yet stylish materials he took off for work.

The headlights of the passing by vehicles almost blurred his orbs.

He took slow steps towards his favourite sandwich shop.

Not forgetting to greet the old lady who selled beautiful and fragrant flowers.

After walking on for a bit long he reached his spot. Without any hesitation he opened the door.A soft chim of the bell echoed. 

"Hey Wonwoo!" A foreign boy greeted him as he made him self comfortable. 

"Morning Hansol. Where's Jisoo?" Wonwoo questioned while he counted the money.

"Here!" replyed a muffled voice from the kitchen. Hansol rolled his eyes and turned around not forgetting to take the cash.

"Are you seriously eating chicken this early in the morning!?" he asked as he prepared Wonwoo's meal.Cue to a small nod from Jisoo and a chuckel from the customer. 

"Chicken will heal our hearts!" The male stated as he took another bite from the chicken drumstick.

"What do you mean?" The mixed boy couldn't hide his cringy face. Shaking his head with a small smile he continued to dress the customers sandwich. 

Wonwoo cleared his throat as a sign that he was late for work.At this the mixed boy practically almost dropped his heavenly meal.

Wonwoo's eating habits were out of the boundary. He to be honest doesn't usually eat at all.

Blame his picky self for that.

After giving the sandwich it's last make over and touches the half Korean and half American boy turned around.

"Oh shoot sorry man! Here ya go~" Hansol handed him his wrapped up lunch as Wonwoo flashed a thin smile.

After a small chat he bid good bye's for the two before exiting the shop.

"Ahh..smells nice. How bad could work be with this?" with that he hopped on a taxi towards his destination. 

('Day6 surprise' do play the song)

Wonwoo hated work. He hated it so much that when he got there the first thing he did was make himself a pillow using his jacket and sleep. His desk mate Jun as the usual could only present a sigh at this.

"One day you're gonna get fired man." Jun predicted before slapping the back of Wonwoo's head earning a whine.

"I'll gadly leave!" Wonwoo rubbed his eyes yawning and started to look at the workload. He sank further on his seat featuring a sigh and a pen throwing in frustration. 

"Cheer up. Soonyoung said it's a fun topic."Jun handed his internally cursing partner a small black coffee while he pushed a button on the photocopy machine.

Wonwoo started to assign the forms and the cases in a certain order before taking his pen and editing out some stories.

He had to admit..he did learn some pretty new words by doing this. It also covered up his reading hobby. Still even though it did,be preferred his books at home.

"Mother of god.Why didn't these kids come up with a better way to present the news?." he muttered as he read on the paper,shaking his head at silly mistakes,internally cursing when needed.

"I still can't understand why you became a news editor and a detective , must be damn hard for you." Jun tapped away the keys on his computer creating a soothing sound almost similar to raindrops landing on a car.Which helped Wonwoo be at ease weirdly.

"I didn't sign up for the editing part.I just had to do it because Jeonghan hyung didn't like it. He has yet another....damn week to return!" Wonwoo explained as he stole a glance on his calander.He internally sued Jeonghan for this.

"Oh..I meant to ask you.."Jun rolled his chair towards Wonwoo who was muttering and erasing some words on the news which was supposed to be aired by tonight.

"What?" Wonwoo didn't even bother to look at the latter,clicking his pen he cut out yet another sentence re-writing it in a better way.Thank the heavens he read so many books to come up with witty ways to produce a catchy news.

"Remember that kid you used to always talk about?" Jun started earning a side way glance from the scribbler.

"For your information he still talks about Mingyu,Mornin boys!"A third party corrected.The two turned around in a slow motion facing their partner in crime. 

Seungcheol stood by the door way grinning at the two males.A bag with squashed up papers and files and maybe a day or two old lunch in.He looked like he crawled out of a manhole...no offense(according to Mr.Jeon).

"Tell your wife to get his back on work!" Wonwoo bombed causing Jun to flinch a bit,almost spilling the coffee all over him.

Seungcheol clicked his tongue and nodded rubbing his side burns.Mouthing a 'sorry,I will' he arranged his desk,casually helping himself for some black coffee too.

"Anyway you two continue your little chitty chat. I have to go on patrol in a bit for news." Seungcheol groaned as he walked out from the area,sipping his morning booster.

"So yes as I wa-" Jun was interrupted by his desk mates sudden standing. He gave Wonwoo a face clearly portraiting 'Jesus man'.In which Wonwoo gave a small apologetic smile while packing his stuff.

"Sorry. Detective go!"Wonwoo called over his shoulder as he ran out the room almost bumping into a complaning Seungcheol. Thank god for his fast reflexes Seungcheol managed to catch the coffee in time before it landed on his manager.

Jun sighed through his nose at the departing soul,he could clearly see how Wonwoo's morning is going to go on from now on.

"That man needs Jesus " the Chinese male turned back to his work load before noticing that his partner has left his meal. Sighing he counted to three.

This was way too traditional to miss.

"Sorry I forgot this!" A wild Wonwoo appears and disappears in a blink of an eye after gathering his meal.

Let's just say this time he missed Seungcheol by a fraction of a second. Again bless the fast reflexes of the boy.

"Does anyone else think that man needs Jesus? " Seungcheol dramatically places a hand on his chest before eyeing Jun and Wonwoo's dashing back.

Shaking his head Jun goes back to work uttering a few curses.Oh the pros and cons of being Jeon Wonwoo's desk mate.

Hold on..there were actually no pros.Only big fat grey cons.

Having nothing else to do the other too continues his work.Hastily drinking his coffe before another attack occures.

You never know when will a Wild Wonwoo appear.

_____*_*_*_*__*___*_*__*_*_******_____

(Cue to Monsta x newton)

Dancing to the music Mingyu made his way to his dongseng's coffee shop.

Everyone in his street was familiar with his behavior so nobody bothered to complain to the man that his dancing was hideous. 

"Yo ma man Dino!" he jumped in front of the other causing hundreds of eyes look at him. Ignoring them Mingyu bombed the other with questions and what not.

From the far left corner a cleaning Ajhussi couldn't help but sigh at the boy.

"Hyung...." Dino's lazer eyes made Mingyu gulp and look away. Just then another loud voice shook the shop.

"Oh my god!"Dino rolled his frustrated and embarrassed orbs towards the lord up in the sky.

DK aka the man who everyone except Dino adored horsed himself next to Mingyu exchanging their light speed hand greeting.

If you search the shop toughly you'll find a small kid gawping at that.

By now every customer who comes regularly anticipated this event. It was still a good entertainer. 

"Why are you two so loud in the morning!?" another short male glares at them from the cookie counter.

"Oh hi there Jihoon hyung! Couldn't see your shortself" Mingyu comments making Dk and Dino burst into union laughter.

Lucky their loud laughing covered up Jihoon's curses.If only he had something similar to a guitar. 

"Not my fault your a giant!"cue to a cookie being thrown at the taller who caught it perfectly in between his lips. Dk clapped his back on that,not forgetting to praise.

"So I guess you guys want the usual?" Dino sets off to work after reserving two nodds.

Jihoon after bickering and throwing death glares at the two idiots(as he prefers to call the two) warmed up to them and conversed about stuff.

Even though they annoyed the swag out of him,they were the best people to talk your worries and troubles and what nots,for they were brilliant listeners.

"So is it true that Suga hyung is officially your long lost dad?"DK stood dumbstruck while Mingyu took small sips from the juice to calm himself.It took some munches and sips for the two to process the information,before squealing out loud that is.

At times Jihoon wonders if god mistakenly gave them the manhood.They squealed too much than even pigs do.

Truth to be told the two idiots have acctually been shipping the swag family.It was them who pestered him to investigate on.

Jihoon flashed them a small smile while re-filling their platters of cookies.

'Gotta stuff them all!'he subconsciously thought.

Man these boys eat cookies like there was no tomorrow. 

Then again everyone eats cookies like that!

Mingyu heaved out a small breath before adoring the play infront of him.

(A/N: play 'stay with me ' by Chanyeol and Punch)

This was Mingyu's perfect morning routine. 

Except for the episode of passing his buried memory lane.

He would wake up like a sloth.

Sloth....

Mingyu unknowingly smiles to himself remembering how he used to bicker with his hyung on who was the biggest sloth compared out of the two.

"Hey " Mingyu looks up from his dream land at a worried DK.

"Daydreaming about him again?" Jihoon questions as he wipes some glasses.Somewhat smirking a tease.

Mingyu looks away a bit embarrassed. Blush forming in his cheeks.Not to forget the internal cursing.

Jihoon had this amazing ability where he was able to read everyone's mind. Except his crush Soonyoung.

Heck the boy didn't even know he has fallen head over heel for the dancer.

Anyways back to Mingyu.

But if the truth was to be told.

Mingyu was so easy to read because he was plain obvious. 

This was how all of his mornings flowed on.

Meeting his hyungs.

Teasing them.

Getting himself teased.

Thinking about Wonwoo.

Crying about how he should have told Wonwoo.

Praying to see Wonwoo again.

Going to work always late.

Getting yelled at that and through out work too.

Coming home exhausted. 

Staring at Wonwoo's and his gallery.He made a big album for this.

Again leaking a few salty warm sweats from his eyes.

Yelling at the couple next door to stop shouting so damn loudly.

Then yelling at the couple opposite to his house to quite down their .

Taking a late night bath.

Watching at least 3 whole episodes of animes or dramas.

Late night snaking.Which was pretty much some kimichi and pringles for his single state.

Dreaming about crazy stuff and laughing to himself.

Talking to his passed away parents from the bottom of his heart. Mostly it was about his day or at times it was a beautiful yet painful moment of him and Wonwoo.

Again a few tears,because why not?

Then finally after couraging himself he goes to a slumber.

Occasionally waking up to a nightmare.

Or with the urge to a late night pee.

Or at the random moments a wet dream.Which obviously contains a heavy dose of Jeon Wonwoo.

This was Mingyu's life..he pretend he is okay. But god knows he is not.

Everyday he has the urge to hold his hand. Just to feel the warmth and the comfort of being near him.

He felt safe around him...and it felt strange too..at times.

Or maybe just to meet his eyes with his. So he can get lost in them.He loved those dark yet smooth eyes.

When Mingyu was small he didn't know this was what people called love.He didn't even know a thing called love was there in earth.

Heck he didn't even notice he was falling in love with his hyung.If he had known he would have done his best to stop it.

He didn't even notice that he had fallen in love with Wonwoo till that one damn last day.

That day was craved into his soul like a deadly reminder.

Each time that date flashes in his clander or he wakes up on that day he feels like giving himself over to the grim reaper.

It hurts...that's all Mingyu knows.

Heck he almost did hand himself to that wooden box.

It hurts so bad that he has got beaten up by Jihoon that one December night when he tried to hang himself.

He got yelled on till his ears bled by Dino cause he tried to jump out from the bridge.December wind felt nice.

Got slapped on the face by DK when he tried to get run over by a car.July the month of satan.

Had got a sense talking from Hosi when he cut himself.June for soon.

They knew Mingyu was doing this because of Him.

But they failed to help Mingyu mentally. 

He knew that nobody would ever be able to cure his pain unless Wonwoo himself does.

But he also knew it would never happen. 

Mericals were never real for him.

Mingyu took one last look on the picture which he held on his hand before curling into a ball and falling asleep.

His pillow was so soaked that he had to change it.

'How much more do I have to wait?'

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

('Tell me what to do by shinee')

Wonwoo came home last night so drunk.Blame his client. 

He had been watching people killing each other for one whole day that he didn't even notice it was already that day.

The day he left his lover.The day he felt so much pain he thought he was done for.

Wonwoo had never been able to erase his face.

It was craved onto his skull.Like a tattoo. 

And each and every time he wants to do something so darn stupid that face flashed before his eyes.

That angelic face made it so darn hard for him to place the blade anywhere near him.Or afford a glance at it.

Time passed on till the devil finally let the depression cloud fly away from him along the sweet and bitter episodes he played with Kim Mingyu,leaving only the best.

"Dear lord tell me what to do..." he stared at the starry night sky as memories of the past flowed by,occasionally a tear sliding down.

Sighing he raised the blanket towards his chin and wrapped himself up in it like a burrito,oh the things Kim Mingyu did to him.

Wonwoo went to sleep that night after reading some chapters of 'Faults in our stars' and listening to some sad classic music.

'If you are out there god...please let me see him again..even for a fraction of a second.'

*******×*****×****×***×***×****×***×***×***×***×***

(Mark of nct and henry'tell me what to do' sweet stranger and me ost)

Wonwoo woke up with a headache.Cursing he slid off his bed to take some painkillers before a moving figure caught his attention.He ignored it at first.

"This better be a damn good morning! " He helped himself into some cheerios which Jun has apparently left for him.

He remembers how Jun always complained,and still does whenever he slips by, about Wonwoo lacking food and health.Jun felt a weird pain looking at his stick figured friend.

"Dude you better eat and fill your god damn fridge so at least I have something to eat when i drop by to check on your skinny !" Jun would lecture him on as Wonwoo being himself whine on about how the food doesn't taste good.In which Jun would roll his eyes and rap a mutter on.

Walking on his way to the T.V it was a natural habit of his to look at the weather through the window or at the road or at his neighbors house or just at anything nature had in stock for him on that particular day.He was quite surprised to see the person from before still there.

"Min..gyu?" he yawned out before leaning over his big (how else may i describe the long window?)window sill to examine the man who was casually walking downtown with some bags in his hands.

After squinting his orbs and studying the man for a good five seconds and then noticing that he couldn't see for his life without his bottle back like glasses,Wonwoo dashed off to find them before stopping abruptly back on the same spot for investigation. 

"Holy gumdrops!" Wonwoo hurried to the bathroom splashed some water on his face,grabbed his toothbrush and ran out the door.Subconsciously brusing his teeth on the way.

What a pleasure to see him early in the morning like this.

Once he was on the middle of the road with nothing but a baggy shirt and some boxers,which happned to be pink.

Then again Pink is a Manly color! 

"Ya Kim Mingyu!" he called out.Bunch of hopes crawling up on him.Heartbeat out of the universe.

As expected the hooded figure turned around and stood staring at him before screaming and running towards him.Wonwoo took some steps back preparing himself for the impact.

"Ahah oh my ing god! I-I can't believe it!" Mingyu squashed him in a hug.Surprising fact:Wonwoo was able to breath.

'He still smells the same. Holy crap i can eat this vanilla sent!" Wonwoo was instantly off the ground,which caused him to scream.

"You ! Where were you!? Stil the same as before!" Mingyu twirled him around before setting him back on the ground.

Look to their right and you'll see a kid staring at them with judy little eyes.

Wonwoo took some breaths to calm himself before facing the other with a gigantic smile.

Oh how much Mingyu missed that damn smile.

"Uh I was just in here.. What about? Man you're still so damn tall!"He could feel tears threatening to escape but he held them back. He did not want to look like a girl.

Mingyu afford a grin at that.

The duo stood laughing and catching up on what they missed.

"It's.. it's good to see you again." Wonwoo nods while patting Mingyu's arm, eventually blooming a small laugh,maybe some happy tears too.

Mingyu smiled a bit before again coating his hyung in a deep bear hug.

"Mingyu..you are going to kill me if you don't pull out now." Wonwoo grunted,poking his sides.

"Woops..sorry!" Mingyu couldn't believe his eyes.

The two of them hopes that this isn't a dream,that will eventually be a nightmare for them.

'Whatever it is I just don't want to wake up,even if they say the world is going to end or someone, most probably Jun is eating my hamburger,I don't want to wake up!' Wonwoo prayed while he adores each and every inch of Mingyu's godly face.

Mingyu too found himself doing the same.

Thunder crackled and lightning ribboned across the sky before goblets of rain drowned on them.

Shocked and cold they both ran inside to Wonwoo's house laughing and shouting things only the lord would understand.

"First one to get inside gets a massage!" Wonwoo stated.

____________++++++++++++++__________+++++++++______++++++____________+++++++++++_____++++________++++

(Beakhyun 'you're beautiful' exo next door ost)

"Mingyu that's enough!" Wonwoo whined as he moved the others hands away from his head.

"But hyung! What if you catch a cold!?" Mingyu fought hard to get his hands back on drying his elders hair.

Pouting Wonwoo stood still letting the other do whatever he wanted to his hair.

A victorious grin spread across Mingyu's face as he back hugged the elder while carefully drying his soft silky hair.

"So...want to tell me why you actually left?" The younger questioned as he helped himself into some honey tea which he prepared for both of them.

Thank his mom for making him learn how to cook,its almost as if his mom knew that one day he'll have to cook for someone.

Mingyu smiled upon recalling all the times he'd go to Wonwoo's house when his hyung was all alone to cook him up some ramyun and something else with whatever the Jeon's had in store.

Sometimes he'll find the whole house on a drought of food.

"Are they born with a tradition that involves not ever eating according to their health!?" He wondered out alone one April night.

"Actually we don't feel hungry, that is why." He practically jumped out the window sill when Wonwoo appeared behind him.Man that kid is too silent.

Chuckling at the fond memory he turned back to a rather sad looking Wonwoo. Worried he placed a comfort hand on his hyung's shoulder,earning a small smile.

Wonwoo was too bad at hiding his emotions. Which was at times a pro and a con.

He lead Mingyu and himself to the couch before calming himself.

"Mingyu..." He started.

cue to a loud screaming ringtone from Mingyu's phone.

"Off no I am not letting anyone bother me like that day now! Hell no!" Wonwoo's eyebrows raised when the latter declined the call. Keeping it back with a loud 'thud'.

Mingyu turned back to him with orbs that clearly stated that he was internally burning. Gulping he re-started his words.

"Uh well what I was sa-"

"Why do people always call right now!?" Annoyed Mingyu switched off both his and his hyung's phone. Wonwoo mentally noted not to ever get his dongseng angry.

Man he was scary. Cue to a shiver from the other.

"I swear if one more person or thing interrupts me I will legit throw that thing across the sea!" Wonwoo caught him mumbling while he sat back down,far too close for his liking.

"So what I wanted to say is Mingyu th-"

"Jeon ing Wonwoo! Open up!" A heavy Korean voice banged on his door. Before he could get up Mingyu beat him too it,by the way he walked Wonwoo automatically started to pray.

"Look man,I am in a serious conversation with this man right now so COME THE LATER!"

Bang! Goes the door~

Jun stood gawping at the door.

'What the was that?' was alone was able to produce as he walked back to his car while rubbing the back of his confused head.

"Well I guess I can have this,yay!" Jun cheered as he started to enjoy the hamburger which Soonyoung has requested him to deliver to the man who was currently receiving a serious talk.

Wonwoo could feel his soul leaving as Mingyu approaches him,steam going off from his head.

"Sorry hyung,you were saying?" 

And what creeped him even more was how he went from lion to a purring cat just like that.

"Uh umm yeah so what I wanted to say is...I actually left because..." Unknowingly Wonwoo stopped speaking.

"Because?~" Mingyu leaned in dragging Wonwoo back to reality. Shaking his head and offering a lip tight smile to the other he continued.

"Because..I like you." He breathed out.

"Like!? Not love!?" Mingyu stood up shocking the other. Wonwoo stood up too clearly confused.

"Hyung I have been waiting from seven years loving you truly from the bottom of my heart and you tell m-mmhph". Lips coated his blocking his words. Stumbling back Mingyu couldn't trust his senses at the holy moment.

"Of course I love your !" Wonwoo said pulling away. Chuckling he slightly slapped the dazed and blushing Mingyu before going outside and screaming.

Cue to a dog barking at him which made him shut up almost instantly and run back in to find a still dazed dongseng.

"Did you just kiss me?!" He traced his hands over his lips. Nodding the older leaned closer.

"Why didn't you feel it?" Wonwoo teased but the other was too busy touching his blessed lips to realise.

"Hell...deabak!" Mingyu squealed like a little 13 year old girl before lifting Wonwoo up and twirling him as usual. Screaming beggings Wonwoo clung on to the taller male, laughing.

++++++***************++++++++********+++++*****+++****++++****+++***+++***++++****++++++*†********+++**

(Listen to BTS 'beautiful'!)

"Ay man~" Jun greeted as he watched his best friend or as we all would say desk mate get his final touches.

He placed a hand on his shoulder before studying his features from the glass.

"How do I look?" Wonwoo asked as he turned around.

"With your eyes?" Jun teased. Laughing he clarified him that he looks stunning.

"You ready?" Taking Wonwoo's hand in his he lead him to his soon to be husband.

The duo exchanged vows and what not and a kiss making the crowd howl with laughter and cheers.Some whistles were heard too.

It was like a dream come true for everyone.

While the newly weds made there way to the bouquet toss flower petals were thrown and confetti too,it was crazily beautiful.

Before doing the tradition they were told they have a surprise,a special stage.

Want to guess who got the special stage prepared to the now happily married couple??

Yes it's the Sandwich and Cookie shop owners!

Oh and the next couple would be..

"Since Jihoon hyung caught the bouquet..and Hoshi hyung is standing next to him..." Mingyu started.

"Get married soon!" Wonwoo called out while getting in the car.

​​​​​​The two other males stood awkwardly blushing at each other.

After bidding good bye's to each and every guest and receiving gifts and well wishes,the duo took off towards there new home.

"Mingyu..." 

"Hmm?"

"Thanks for being born..and everything." Wonwoo's sudden out brust got the other laughing hard. Earning a shy and embarrassed slap.

"Well I thnak your whole generation for making you and for fate for meeting us." they held hands intertwined until they went home.

++++++++++______++++____++++______++++____+++____+++____+++____++++______++++++++____+++___+++____

(Do play Seventeen 'lean on me')

Mingyu woke up to the tugging on his sleeve. He mumbled before shifting his position and going back to sleep.

"Appa~" the boy poked him harder. Groaning he sat up,rubbing his eyes. The thirst attacked him as soon as he did.

"What the..?" He stared at the black and red stains on his hands before turing to his son with a evil yet fatherly gaze and chasing him around.

Laughter filled the house,well..not until Wonwoo arrived questioning them in a serious voice as a joke.

"Appa stop! It wasn't me!! it was eomma!" His son fought hard to break free from his grip before running and hugging Wonwoo.

"Eomma~save me!" Laughing Wonwoo picked up his child and glared at his husband,earning a teasing wink making him blush a bit.

This was how their lives moved on. And they loved the way it flows.

playing with their son and teasing each other. Going on casual dates.

Maybe mericals do happen,if we wait a bit longer with a dash of hope.

••••••••••°°°°°••••••°°°°•••°•°•°•°•°•°•°•••••••°°°°°°••••••°•°•°•°•°•°•°•••••••°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°•••••••••••••°°°°°•°•°••°•°•°••••••°°°°°•••°°°•°•°•°•°•°

So there ya go ya reached the end.

Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did enjoy writing it.

comments are highly appreciated.

If you do need another Seventeen fan fiction do not hesitate to request from me.

And I just wanted to thank all the people who helped me to write this awesome fic, especially my brain.

also the godly idols who worked hard to produce all the great music I have mentioned.

and just another small request from ya all..

If you guys do graphic services please do make me a poster and if you can please do make me a trailer for this 

so yeah that Is all I have to say!

Thank you for taking your precious time to read this fan fiction!

have a nice day!

​​​​​​Saranghae! 

Annyeong!!

oh! Almost forgot to mention another important thing.

Dear reader you have been  Reading for almost..

*Drumroll*

Almost 5269 words long one shot!

​​​​​​Go ahead Give yourself a good pat on your shoulder.

 

 

 

 

 

​​​​