Goodnight, my monster

FAKE

A red siren light up all around the faculty, indicated that someone had break from their room. All the guards and doctors run trying to find and catch whosever break free because it will be bad when the issue got to their supervisor.

‘Find him there!!’

‘Faster!!’

‘No. 112. Escape from the medical center on the way to his room. Last seen at Block 3.Attention to all the guard, captured him immediately.’

 

The speaker don’t stop giving the guard information every second. Guard run holding one gun each.

 

‘He’s here’. One deep voice said through the radio and every guard ran as fast as they can to a certain location.

 

‘…’

 

In the hallway one boy had been trapped on both side. Guard wearing a mask block both ways for the boy to escape. He breathes heavily as sweat form on his forehead due to lack of oxygen. Knuckles white while he thinking of a way to run.

 

‘No. 112, go back to your room peacefully. If you resist, we will use the hard way…’

‘Just leave me alone!! You bastard!!’ He shout with all he had, face red and grin his teeth.

 

‘… hello hello…’ A sudden interrupt make the guards and the boy stay for a second. A voice through the speaker make the guard sweating but don’t lose focus on the target in front of them.

 

‘Yoo~ long time no see my beloved, Kyungsoo.’ The happy voice said, but it makes Kyungsoo chill. Imagine the face and the smile on that man face makes Kyungsoo gulp his saliva. His idea to get out before he got back totally fail.

 

‘You piece of …’ Kyungsoo said under his breath. The voice chuckle. ‘Ohh well, listen guard. No need to show mercy on this guy. Do whatever you want shoot him, beat him, slice him do whatever you want!!...But, don’t damage the brain because it’s precious. Enjoy!!’. He laugh because end the speaker.

 

‘…Let’s have a little fun, Kyungsoo.’

 

 

A big building where all the inside is white, the wall, the floor, the clothes, the ceiling. A series of rooms along the hallway shows a kid or teenager in each room. A big one sided mirror make it easier to see what happen inside. It placed a person who had abilities that can be use or very rare ability that can make a good experimental object.

Like Kyungsoo.

 

 

Sound of rattling chains can he heard echo around the room. Kyungsoo can’t break it, different from normal chain it seems that this chain is especially for him who had what they called ‘mutan strength’. It’s not like he can collide head on a moving truck, maybe he can. He don’t know maybe in the next experiment those white guy will force him standing in the middle of the road with a moving truck. Just thinking about that send chill to Kyungsoo’s spine.

 

He feel pain but wound heal faster and it almost seems like he completely fine after injury. He been here since his 16th birthday, when people at the orphanage lie to him about happy family, that’s all bull.

 

Life here is hell. Everyday a new blood dried, a new scream heard, a new dead body. Some of them crazy and was shot down, some stay here until the final breath, some just kill themselves.

 

Everyone here fear to live than death.

 

A sudden click grab Kyungsoo attention from his thought. Come to his sight is a tall man wearing a black suit, smirking at him. Kyungsoo force himself not to move back and maintain his calm face because he knows this guy love when subjects here make those helpless face.

‘Hey, there.’ The deep voice make Kyungsoo flinch a bit on his bed. A moment later, he heard a chuckle, Kyungsoo eyes still on the ground.

 

‘Look at you, still shy I see.’ The man pull a plastic hair and sit in front of him. Kyungsoo can see the guy’s knee brush with his.

‘Come on, you’re no fun. Where’s my special greeting.’ He said, smiling, look at Kyungsoo.

 

‘… Go away…’ Kyungsoo said, low but he sure the man can hear him. He clench his fist, his muscle tension, sweat form on his forehead. He sure the man glaring at him now, his black aura can be seen around him.

 

‘You sure like to talk back, do you.’ A gulp. Scared. Scared to death. This person is the one who establish this facilities and no good rumors Kyungsoo ever heard about him.

 

Whosever make him mad, will taste his wrath. All those times Kyungsoo define him, all he get is getting lock up. But, today Kyungsoo can tell he’s very different.

 

‘…Hey…’ Kyungsoo come to his sense when a he felt a hot breath neat his right ear. A low cold voice that bring him a shudder. His eyes shaking, his body froze, his mind goes blank.

 

‘Do you really want me to show you who you belong to…’ Kyungsoo felt sting and hot behind his neck. He suddenly remember and tried to push away with his strength but his lungs, his heart, everything inside burning and felt like he being stab everywhere. Hand dropped down, head flop on the man’s shoulder, breath heavily, it’s hurt so much even his system betrayed him.

‘ Hm… xi…aa…’

‘… there…there…stay still.’ He patted Kyungsoo head softly act like nothing even though he know Kyungsoo really in great pain. Kyungsoo who tried to speak sounds like whimper makes him somehow excited. No one ever break from his spell before. Spell to bind their body and mind, to control everything they had even to kill.

 

‘Calm down. Close your eyes.’ He said, still in the same position. He feel Kyungsoo clam down and takes a while before his breathing calm. ‘When you open your eyes you need to behave and be a good boy for me okay?’ He said, rub Kyungsoo back neck where X tattooed on it. A sign of his possession. It will place there for eternity and no escape from it.

 

‘Sleep, Kyungsoo.’

‘Goodnight. My Monster.’

 

 

 

 

 

 


Goodnight, to you too, beauties.