1/1

Hammock

It was a beautiful day in July.

The sun was out and there was no cloud on the sky. It wasn't cold but it wasn't unbearably hot either. It was just the perfect temperature for one to go outside and enjoy the sun. And that's exactly what Chanyeol did. The tall college student had his whole day planned and as he made his way outside into the back yard of his parents house he mentally checked his to do list for the day.

Wake up. check

Take a shower. check

Eat. check

The boy let himself fall into the "newly" bought hammock his parents got him for his birthday (yeah because it's totally normal to gift a hammock when your birthday is in November, dad) and sighed as he settled himself into a more comfortable position.

Do nothing at all. check

Hands crossed behind his head and long legs stretched out he basked in the sun. Thank god they bought him one of those XXL sized hammocks or he wouldn't have fit the thing and his feet would've dangled over a bit.

He looked up into the clear blue sky and sighed again as a small smile made its way up on his lips when the sun shone down on him and warmed him in the most satisfying way possible.

Listening to the birds sing their own beautiful melody he lifted one of his in black shorts cladded legs and swung it over the edge of his green blue striped hammock so that he could put it down onto the floor, feeling the grass between his toes and rock himself in a slow and steady pace.

Chanyeol closed his eyes and as he listened to the birds’ songs and rocked from side to side he felt sleepiness overcome him and before he could even do anything about it, not that he actually would have, he slowly fell asleep.

He woke up with a gasp and his eyes flew open when something plopped down on top of him knocking the air out of his lungs.

"WHAt the hell." Chanyeol almost screamed at his attacker but caught himself when familiar giggles reached his ears. In his drowsy state he couldn't really see anything but the still sunny blue sky above him. Not that he really could have seen anything if he hadn't been just ripped out of his peaceful sleep as his attacker tucked themself into the crook of his neck where they left peck after peck between laugher of amusement. The taller of the two tried to squirm his way out as the pecks tickled his sensitive neck but there was no escape as the smaller literally trapped him underneath.

"Hey there sleeping beauty" the voice of his smaller boyfriend whispered into his ear before the boy pulled back so that Chanyeol could finally look into the beautiful deep brown eyes of his boyfriend.

"Had a nice nap I see." Baekhyun smiled at his boyfriends’ drowsy state as the taller boy nodded still a bit thrown off from the sudden wake up before he finally leaned up to kiss the red haired boy on the lips.

"Hmm. Hey Babe." his voice was deeper and a little rough from sleep. (Not that Baekhyun was complaining 'cause it sounded freaking hot.)

After another few kisses the smaller leaned down again back into the crook of Chanyeols neck and sighed.

"I wanna nap for a little ok? I'm really tired, work was hell. When did the whole nation decide that Saturday morning was the perfect day to go groceries shopping?"

The pink haired boy just nodded and made a rumbling sound so the smaller knew he was listening to his rant as he placed his hands under the others grey shirt and began to rub soothing circles into the skin up and down his small back to calm him down while moving his still on the grass placed foot again to rock the hammock. Nuzzling his head further into the warmth of the tallers neck Baekhyun hummed in appreciation and closed his eyes letting the back rubs and the swinging of the hammock lull him to sleep.

When he felt breath even out and the familiar sound of puppy whines reached his ears Chanyeol grinned and moved one hand up into the brown red hair to fondle with the soft strands while his other hand remained drawing patterns into the lower back of his lover.

He pulled him around the waist to get his cute puppy closer and relished in the feeling that spread in his tummy when the arms slung around his neck tightened and Baekhyun released a small whine. He continued to play with the hair on the others neck, feeling the soft skin under his fingertips and rocking the hammock from side to side. And as he did that he checked the last and most important point on his mental to do list before he himself once again drifted off into dreamland.

Be with my favorite person in the whole wide world. check