End.

Skips a beat

 

sk8894sk8894sk8894sk8894sk8894sk8894sk8894sk8894sk8894sk8894sk8894sk8894sk8894sk8894

 

Sehun knows that he isn't attracted to girls. But he has never fallen in love with a guy. He's so busy with being a CEO that he has no time to go out and meet people for dates or hang outs. Instead he goes out to meet people for business purposes and formal events.

 

But one thing that he never forgets, is to do charity to unfortunate people. Maybe that's why Mr. Kim admires him so much that he talked to Sehun's father to have their sons into an arrange marriage. Mr. Kim wants the best for his son, and he deems Sehun the best man for his only son, Jongin.

 

The day of their meeting, Sehun doesn't know what his opinion about Jongin. Jongin is shy, that, he can see. He sees him stealing glances at him every time Jongin thinks that Sehun isn't looking.

 

Their fathers allowed them to leave so that they can hang out and know each other more.

 

They decided to go to the nearest park, and sat down at the bench in front of the lake.

 

"So…" Sehun started, he looked at Jongin, and Jongin looked at him, curious to what Sehun has to say.

 

"Let's start again by introducing ourselves." Sehun smiled at Jongin, he would be comfortable with him.

 

Jongin nod and waited for Sehun to start first.

 

"Hi, I am Oh Sehun. 26 years old, and currently CEO of Oh Enterprise. I have a dog, his name is Vivi." Sehun saw Jongin's eyes light up at the mention of his dog. "I love to travel, but as of now I'm busy with our family's business. And uh, what else… oh! I secretly love bubble tea." Sehun concluded and smiled again, waiting for Jongin to introduce himself next.

 

"Uhm, my name is Kim Jongin. 22 years old. I just graduated, and I'm currently in my father's company. I'm in the HR department. And I also have dogs, three dogs, their names are Monggu, Janggu and Jangga. I don't like to go out much, I'm just at the company and at home. And…" Jongin looked down and smiled shyly. "I love strawberries." Jongin then looked up at Sehun.

 

Sehun then, had the urge to caress Jongin's cheek. Jongin is so cute.

 

"I guess I understand you a little now. And I hope to know you more as we spend time together in the future." Sehun did what he just thought earlier, he caressed Jongin's cheek softly and smiled at Jongin. He saw the red hue forming at the cheek.

 

Jongin lowered his head and shyly said, "Me too. I hope to get to know you more." Jongin smiled at Sehun.

 

And Sehun felt his heart skips a beat.

 

sk8894sk8894sk8894sk8894sk8894sk8894sk8894sk8894sk8894sk8894sk8894sk8894sk8894sk8894

 

So we have here older Sehun and of course younger Jongin. And by their behaviour, we have domSehun and subJongin.

-jhanjhan

Thanks for reading! (even tho it's so short :D)