1 - Junk food - JiTzu

Twice One Shots - accepting requests :)

warnings: none, just comedy really. if you can call it that LOL

 

 

 

Jihyo silenced her phone for the second time she'd been waiting in the takeaway shop for her order that seemed to be taking centuries. Every time she'd been forced to go to the shop for her eight starving friends after a strenuous night of practicing, they'd call her to "change the order" or "add something because we're hungry". Sighing tirelessly under her breath as she put her phone into her coat pocket, she rested her head in her arms which were folded on the table she was sitting at. 

"Ah, Jihyo, your order!" she heard the man at the counter call. Jihyo jumped, almost having drifted off due to how exhausted she was. Smiling vaguely at the bearded man, she dragged herself unwillingly to the counter and picked up a white bag identical to the one she was clasping already. "Thank you." she managed, bowing slightly as she said it. The man grinned with his eyes, disappearing into the colourful beaded curtains. 

On her way home she took her time. She thought of this as payback for her friends being so incessant even when they were worn out. It was partially torturing herself, as she was as hungry as they were, but dismissed the feeling so she could continue walking. 

Five minutes past nine. That was the time when she eventually reached the apartment filled with ravenous animals that craved ridiculous amounts calorie filled junk food. But they deserved it, after endlessly practicing and singing their lungs out. Jihyo slowly entered the pin that she knew from memory and opened the door, racing inside to conquer the stairs with a sudden rush of energy that was left inside of her. Forcing open the door to their home, she winced, cringing at the irritated voices shouting form inside. 

"Unnie, why did you take so long?" Mina groaned.

"Seriously, we were going to die of starvation!" yelled Nayeon.

"That's definitely the last time we let her go..." Tzuyu mumbled in amongst all the chaos. 

"I'm dying! I'm dying!" Dahyun and Sana chanted, rolling around on the carpet. 

"Come here, hurry up!" screamed Jeongyeon.

"Jokbal.. my jokbal! It better not be cold!" Momo whimpered. 

"You're going to pay for this!" Chaeyoung dramatically shook her fist at Jihyo.

Sighing, slowly being winded up by all the noise, she dropped the bags on the table set in the middle of the room and watched them unpack everything in an orderly manor- the opposite of how they usually act. When it came to food in the Twice dorm, they were always overly passionate and particular. Jihyo slumped herself on the inviting sofa, sinking into it as soon as she sat down. Lazily, she reached for a slice of pizza laying innocently, untouched. 

 

~

 

Once everything was cleared away and they had finished eating, it had taken them almost no time to come together in the biggest bedroom when Jihyo drifted off on the chair. 

"Ugh, she's been late on purpose way too many times already." grumbled Nayeon, sitting up against the wall. 

"Why don't we play a prank on her?" Jeongyeon suggested, laying next to Momo on the floor. 

"Yeah, but we've done that too many times. I'm sure we don't have any ideas left and she'll figure it out instantly." Chaeyoung answered, clutching a pillow in the corner of the room.

"Ooh, I have an idea!" squealed Sana, turning to face everyone in the room.

"Be quiet!" hissed Nayeon, throwing a stuffed animal at her. 

"Sorry..." she whispered. "How about we kill her with kindness?" 

"Hm, how are we supposed to do that?" Dahyun chimed in, looking interested. 

"Easy, we can just act super nice to her, to the point where it's vomit enducing." Nayeon grinned at everyone. 

Tzuyu smiled to herself, looking down at her hands as she sat upright on a bed. Spotting her with eagle eyes, Nayeon decided to question what she thought about it. "Hey, Yoda, what do you think about the idea?" Tzuyu still seemed to be deep in her own world. "Yoda!" she shouted, breaking her own "quiet" rule. 

"Huh? Oh, I don't know." she mumbled unhelpfully. 

"Sana and Momo are great at not leaving people alone, so why don't we watch what they do?" Jeongyeon giggled deviously. 

"We're experts!" chirped Momo, using her arm as a hook to yank Sana closer to her. 

 

~

 

Jihyo made her way to the kitchen, being one of the first to wake up. She spotted a Sana like figure in long pink pyjamas at the coffee machine. Advancing towards the cupboard to retrieve a cup, she felt a hand on her wrist. 

"I already made you one, Jihyo!" she smiled, more brightly than usual. 

"Oh, thanks. That makes a change... what does a leader have to do to get some respect around here?" she mumbled the last part to nobody in particular. 

"No problem! Want me to make breakfast too?" Sana was still grinning, like she was infected with some sort of disease and she couldn't stop. 

Jihyo shrugged, waving her hand dismissively at her. "No, I'm fine." Not happy with her friend's answer, Sana begun to pout doing her best pleading puppy eyes. Just the sight was enough to make anyone melt or cry. "Okay, okay! Sure." 

 

~

 

The rest of Twice had woken up and eaten, and were beginning to act clingier, kinder, and more obsessive towards Jihyo. Tzuyu mainly stayed back, trying not to get involved with their malevolent antics. She had other tricks up her sleeve that she was saving for later. 

"Yah! Would you guys leave me alone already? I just want to watch TV!" Jihyo groaned, threatening to explode at any minute. 

"Should I get popcorn?" 

"Need a drink?"

"Let me sit with you unnie!"

"I'll get some pillows!"

"Food? Do you need any more?"

"Want to sit with me, Jihyo?"

"Leader-nim! I'll keep you company!"

As soon as she'd complained, she was bombarded with questions like they were being shot at her with a machine gun. "I'm not kidding! What's gotten into you guys today?" 

Dahyun's fake smile was plastered on her face so permanently that it was beginning to hurt. She turned around to face Nayeon, letting out a chuckle which then set her off, then Sana who was next to her and everyone started to laugh except Jihyo. "What's so funny, huh? I've seriously had enough of this. Really!" she shouted, storming off in the direction of the bathroom. Strategically, Tzuyu followed behind her leaving everyone to die of laughter in the main room. 

"Jihyo." she hissed. 

"Ugh, what now? Don't tell me you're going to-"

"Shhh. Follow me." Tzuyu silenced her, grabbing her arm and pulling her into the bathroom. 

"As if this day could get any stranger." Jihyo sighed, closing the door behind them. "What do you want?" 

Tzuyu fiddled with her hair, trying to look as innocent as possible. She looked up at the older girl, pouting slightly."It's making me jealous how they're all spoiling you and I haven't done anything."

Not believing her ears, Jihyo snorted. "It's not as if I asked them to! I have no clue what's going on today, honestly."

"Can you help me make it up to you?" Tzuyu continued to fiddle with her hair, becoming overdramatic and sighing loudly. She was really good at keeping a straight face when she wanted to, staring directly into Jihyo's eyes. 

"Are you kidding? Look, I haven't done anything. Now could you please give me some peace?" Jihyo was clearly getting nervous, her hand flying towards the door handle, instantly stopped when Tzuyu locked the door making a smooth click. "Tzuyu-" 

"Kiss me." the confident younger girl grinned slyly. Jihyo froze in place, curling up into a smile, but stopped herself, looking confused. 

"I can't... I can't do things like that. You're joking, right?" she was starting to get lost for words, trying to search for the answer in Tzuyu's eyes. The younger girl was completely unreadable and expressionless, until she started to pout and shake her head. 

"I won't let you leave before I make it up to you." she insisted.

"Can't you make it up to me some other way?" 

Tzuyu shook her head no, waiting, expecting something. 

The older girl sighed, leaning over to give her a kiss on the cheek and muttering something about how her "friends need help", but Tzuyu stopped her by grabbing the whole bottom half of her face with her hand. "I don't think so." Her grin turning into a laugh, she unlocked the door and dashed out into the main room again.

"Jihyo tried to kiss me!" she screamed, catching the attention of everyone who was contently watching a K-drama on TV. 

Everyone looked shocked, heads turning eagerly to look at Jihyo who had run in after her. "It's not what you think!" she desperately yelled. 

"Ha, yeah right! Look at your face!" Jeongyeon laughed. 

"She's completely red!" Chaeyoung joined in. 

The whole room had gone into a remark shouting frenzy, insulting their worn out leader for the unproven crime she'd been accused of. 

"I'm not like that, I promise!" Jihyo cried, flapping about in frustration. 

Sana laughed and pointed at Jihyo, then Tzuyu, and back at Jihyo again. "Haha! Jihyo likes Tzuyu!" she shouted, making Jihyo storm out of the room. 

"I give up..." Jihyo whispered to herself. 

 

~

 

~

 

~

 

 

uhh well that was a crap ending. i couldn't really think of anything else.. but anyway, thanks for reading lol. i'll write some one shots, i just need to know the ships people would want to read about, so be prepared hehe.