Finding yourself

Light
Please log in to read the full chapter

3 am.

Taemin was waiting for a call. A call that can make him happy. A call that can make his day better. A call that made him go on with his life.

It has been 2 years since his sister left him. It has been 2 years since that voice became his strength. But he doesn't know his name, the owner of the voice. So he calls him his light.

The phone rings and Taemin jumps on his bed. He quickly receives and sang a hello. He became brighter by this time.

"Well , hello there. " that deep voice laughs.

"You're late today"

"Only 10 mintues "

"I waited"

"Oh!!! Really?!? What a great honor! " that voice teases.

"Whatever. can I ask you something?"

"What do you want to ask?"

"When will you tell me your name?"

"What's with this question? I already told you when the time is right you will know everything."

"That's what I am asking. When will that right time come??"

Minho takes a deep breath. Then he asks "you really want to know me? What if I am not like what you are thinking? What if I am a total disappointment? What if I hurt you?"

Taemin slightly laughed "why will you be a disappointment? You are a great friend. I like you a lot. And I don't think you can hurt me."

"You really want to know me? Want to meet me in person?"

"Yes! Yes!! I really want to. But you will meet me? I don't even know your name, I don't know how you look!!"

" that's not a problem. I know you. And I think I am ready to meet you but before that I want to tell you something. After that if you agree we will meet."

"What's that?"

Minho pauses. Then starts with a hushed voice... "I was there."

Taemin couldn't understand. "Where?"

"When Taehii's car crushed, I was there." Minho's voice trembles.

Taemin couldn't think anymore. His world started to crumble. He tries but can't speak. After a long

Please log in to read the full chapter