Chapter One: The Leader's Letter.

31 Letters From Dying.

     Watching them intensely on the computer screen, I had a notebook and a pen, ready to give my all. My fingers grazed across the key board, down to the mouse, and clicked play. The first music video of the band Super Junior 05. This was my first time going to watch them, considering they are popularly growing, I decided to give myself a first impression of them. I pressed the play button and began my writing.

     It's the year 2005, the year of Super Junior's debut. I tried watching them, yet, I could not focus on any face. There were 12 of them, and it was all too much. So my first idea is to research each of them and their faces, behavior, and otherwise. You may think I'm a little obssessed observer, but not at all.

     Park Jungsu. As known as Leeteuk, meaning special. His blonde hair was to a side. I mumbled some words even I didn't know. Stern eyebrows, bright eyes, beautiful smile. I was mesmerized by this "Leeteuk". So I began my letter.

  Park Jungsu,

    The leader, as to what I would say, you don't look like your age at all. Your bright eyes are very special. The crinkle towards the end of them really attract me to you. Your smile, my God.

     You have a killer smile. A smile one would die for, one would wish for. The perfect straight teeth, the white pearl color, abosolutely everything about that smile makes me fall in love with you a little more.

     Your appearence may show as you are of leadership quality, and your body is overwhelmingly fit. I suppose since you are the only member I know as of now. Remember, always smile.

     That'll attract more fans to your band.

     Now, onto the bad qualities.

     As for now, you have none. I have only seen a picture of you, so, mianhae. But please lead your group the right way. For now, thank you for being the first of my research. As to now, good bye.

-Lee KyungMi

 I knew from the moment I saw this band,

I knew I would be hooked onto them.

But this little doubt in my heart is saying,

Each one of them is going to dissapear,

one by one.

I turned off the computer screen. Putting down the pen, I reached for an envelope. Folding the paper into threes.

I took off the adhesive stick on the edge of the envelope, and placed the paper in gently, sealing the envelope afterwards.

Writing the name "Park Jungsu on the very top,

And placing the letter in a small drawer.

Going to bed, as thinking of what the next member would be like.