Chapter 2

EXO wolf code (we are one)

 

 


Chanyeol rang the door bell as soon as he arrived. He almost dropped his phone as soon as Taeyeon smiled at him as she opened the front door.
"Hey Chanyeollie" her smile always got him tounge tied. 
"Ah...Hey Tae Tae" but before he could utter another word she had pulled him into the house and smashed him against the wall. He always wondered how a fragile looking girl like Taeyeon has so much strength. It was unnatural. Chanyeol was tall and slim but quite bulky, but she seemed to be even stronger than him. 
She stood on her toes as she kissed him on the lips but only for a second before settling on his neck and taking a deep breath.
"You smell so good Chanyeollie. I wish I could just eat you up" she said before him.   
Footsteps were heard coming downstairs and she immediately  let go of him before disappearing into the kitchen. 
He was finally able to breath and was thankful Minho had decided to come down at that moment. 
"Hey. Sorry I kept you waiting. Let's go" Minho said and soon they were on the road. 
You might be wondering WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED. Chanyeol has been asking himself the same question  for some time now. Not that he was complaining. Chanyeol has been in love with Taeyeon as long as he can remember but since a few months ago the all so innocent girl he grew to love would turn into a seductress when ever they were alone. 
Chanyeol would always remind himself that he would never take advantage of his best friends sister but it was getting harder and harder each day. He doesn't know how much more he can take because he was dying of ual frustration.  
"Earth to Chanyeol"  Minho waved his hand in front of his face. 
"Mmm.." Chanyeol snapped out of his daze. 
"Are you okay?" You have been out of it all morning" Minho asked a bit concerned. 
"I'm good. Just thinking about school stuff" Chanyeol responded as he forced a smile.
"Dude we all know you are an honors student but you need to let go and chill sometimes" Key joined in the conversation. 
It was Saturday and as always the pair had met up with their other friends Key, Taemin and Jonghyun. They were hanging out at a regular cafe.

 

 


"If I let go I might end up failing like you" Chanyeol said and everyone except Key burst into laughter.
"Yaaa...I might not be smart in school but at least I know how to have fun you old fart" Key spat which only fueled the others laughter.
"If I'm an old fart what are you hyung an ancestor?" Chanyeol retaliated. The rest were now crying of laughter while clutching their now painful stomachs. 
Other people were now looking at them like they were insane while the waiters ignored them because they are now used to their loud regular customers.   
"In all honesty though"  Taemin said as soon as he was breathing normal again "Key has a point. You need to relax and enjoy life a bit. Study hard but also play hard" 
"Basically what these idiots are saying is that you need to get laid" Jonghyun joins in.
"Yaaa...stop trying to corrupt Chan. At least one of us needs to be pure. He is not like you dogs" Minho cuts in. 
"thanks" Chanyeol  is relieved at least one person is on his side.
"If he wants to die a let him be" Minho adds and they were laughing again. 
Chanyeol just shook his head in disappointment. Why did he have such erted friends.
"Don't worry Chen I got you covered" Minho said with a smirk. Chanyeol knew this only meant trouble.
"tonight we are going to party and tonight you are going lose your innocence. 
Chanyeol gulped.


Thank you for reading 
Will update soon.  

Uh uh