Chapter 16

My Crazy Arranged Marriage

  "WAHHHHHHH!" Eunmi said amazed at the hotel suite L.Joe and Her were staying at. L.Joe smiled as he back hugged Eunmi. "It's amazing but not as amazing as you Yeobo~" Byunghun said being corny. "Aigoo!" Eunmi said as she turned around and pinched Byunghun cheeks. Byunghun pouted. "Lets go get dress and go to the beach. Byunggie!" Eunmi said as she ran to the restroom.

 

--

   "Whats taking eunmi and Bomi so long?" Chunji complained. "I know right! I wanna see eunmi in a bikini!" Niel said earning a slap from L.Joe. As he said that L.Joe eyes enlarge as Eunmi came with Bomi in Bikinis. Chunji was starring at Bomi like he wanted her. Bomi just blushed and continued to chat with Eunmi. L.Joe stood there with his mouth wide open. Eunmi came up to him and hugged him. "Opppa~ Let's go to the water." Eunmi said as she grabbed L.Joe's arm and dragged him. But, L.joe pulled Eunmi into a hug. "Yah, are you trying to make me jealous? By wearing that bikini?Here wear my shirt." L.Joe said as he took of his shirt.  Eunmi giggled at him. "Aigoo fine!" Eunmi wore his shirt. They ran into the water and splashed eachother. 

Eunmi was getting out of the water until she saw a shirtless L.joe with his blonde hair. Eunmi felt blood rush to her cheeks as L.Joe walked towards her. But then a group of girl hurled towards L.Joe screaming and fangirling. 

Eunmi glared at the girl as she clenched her fist. L.Joe tried to push them away. 'That's it.' Eunmi thought to herself as she took off L.joes shirt showing off her y body. L.Joe stared at Eunmi in shock of what she did. Eunmi stuck her tongue at him before walking away. 'This girl just wants me to get jealous? wait, she is the one jealous.' L.Joe thought as he smirked. 

Just then as Eunmi walked away a ert came up. "Hey sugar, wanna go get a drink at the bar?" He said with a smirk. Eunmi turned at him. Her innocent face became a evil one. "Mr, Do you wanna die? Does it look like im in the mood?" Eunmi growled walkinf away. "Ohh, this girl is fiesty i like." He said as he his lips. 

L.JOe stood there piss. He pushed the girls to the side not caring if they are injured. He went over to Eunmi to beat up the guy. But he was too late. Eunmi kicked the guys balls. "I told you. I;m not in the mood." Eunmi growled giving him her famous Black Dragon glare. 

Eunmi saw L.joe in front of her before giving him a smirk. "Why don't you go back to your 'girls' over there. I bet they are missing you." Eunmi said with a frown as she started to walk away. L.joe gabbed her wrist and pulled her into a hug. "Yah, dont act like that babe! I'm sorry~" L.Joe said. Eunmi felt a smile forming. " I'll Forgive you." L.joe smiled. "Only if you do a aeygo!" Eunmi said smiling. L.joe signed, L.JOe did a aeygo. Making Eunmi squeal and hug him. "Sooo cute!" Eunmi said. L.Joe smiled and hugged her back. "You were so jealous." L.joe whispered into Eunmi ear making her red. As you hugged L.joe Eunmi stuck her tongue out at the jealous fangirl and flicked them off with her middle finger. 'ers' Eunmi mouthed. 

They walked hand to hand back to the hotel to eat with Teen Top and Bomi. Walking back to the room L.joe and Eunmi were lovey-dovey again. "Yah, Hyung don't make to much noise! We are next to your room!" Ricky said earning a glare from the couple. "We will be as loud as we want!" L.joe said with a smirk and went into the room. Eunmi looked out of the balcony letting the cool night breeze blow her hair. L.joe came and backhugged her. Making her gasp. "Yah don't do that so much." Eunmi said. "This place is really beautiful" Eunmi said enjoying the view.

L.joe nodded. only to hear a gasp from Eunmi. "What?" Eunmi pointed at the couple on the bottom,. It was Bomi and Chunji kissing. 

"WHAATT THHEE K?"

---------------

A/n : New update! Not really good! But the good parts will come in the future chapters!

COMMENT <3

SUBSCRIBE<3

ENJOYY<3

tumblr_m7jjgixFqm1rotsoao1_r2_250.gif

/jdshjkshfdkshdf

tumblr_m7jj9aTZJp1rooj5zo1_500.jpg

He is blonde again <3333