Only

First kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pati this is my birthday gift for you ^^

I hope you enjoy <3

Happy birthday! (I'm sorry for being late, I couldn't finish it faster xD)

 

 

 

Changkyun remembered his first kiss as if it had been yesterday. It all happened at his best friend’s house when he was only eight years old. It was one of those days where his parents had to work and he stayed long hours at Kihyun’s place. The latter had lots of board games and they spent their time playing and laughing but it was different that specific day. Kihyun had the idea of watching movies under his covers because he felt tired and Changkyun accepted. The movie he chose was ‘The sleeping beauty’, even if Kihyun already watched it a thousand times. He loved those kind of films and Changkyun was okay with it.

They laid there in silence and the younger was about to fall asleep when his friend suddenly patted his arm with his tiny finger. Changkyun turned to look at him with curiosity, sitting up a little to give him his full attention. “Changkyunnie, do you think it’d feel good to kiss someone?” Kihyun asked and his companion raised his shoulders, not knowing what to say. He never really thought about kissing someone but his friend apparently did. “I’m really curious” the elder boy continued, turning his gaze back to the movie. “Do you think I’ll find a girlfriend soon?” he asked another thing Changkyun didn’t know how to answer.

“I don’t know” the younger felt really immature because he never imagined having a girlfriend yet and Kihyun wanted one already. Changkyun had only one female friend and he would never kiss her; he didn’t really like girls at that age - he then found out he didn’t like them at all -. “Ki, do you like someone?” Changkyun wanted to know if his best friend had a girl in mind or if it was just a random question.

“No, I don’t like anyone” Kihyun replied. “I just want to kiss someone like that” he pointed at the TV and Changkyun stared at the kiss scene. The latter felt uncomfortable every time he watched two people kissing. He was still a kid and that was a normal thing though Kihyun seemed mesmerized. “Don’t you want to try it?” his best friend kept on insisting but he shook his head. Changkyun wasn’t ready to do that, he thought about it as an adult thing kids shouldn’t try.

They stayed in silence for a while after that, watching the credits with their minds full of thoughts. Changkyun didn’t realize Kihyun had been staring at him with a frown the whole time until the latter patted his thigh to call his attention once again. The younger wasn’t expecting the next words that came out of his best friend’s lips so he got really surprised the moment he opened his mouth. “Can you kiss me?” Kihyun said with an excited smile.

“W-what?” Changkyun moved backwards without intending to but the elder followed him, grabbing his wrist to keep him in place.

“I’m not saying I want to be your boyfriend, Changkyunnie” Kihyun explained his crazy plan. “I just want you to kiss me so we both know how it feels” his grin was wide and the younger’s heart raced. He never imagined Kihyun would ask something like that from him. “Best friends help each other, right? You could help me with this and I’ll help you with Math” the elder wouldn’t drop the issue and Changkyun decided he would do it. He seriously needed help with Math and Kihyun was good at it.

“Okay, I’ll do it” he gave in and closed his eyes tightly, waiting for Kihyun to do it. The latter took a few seconds to finally lean in and press his lips to Changkyun’s. It was an innocent touch that ended very quickly but, the moment he opened his eyes, Kihyun seemed satisfied. Changkyun’s cheeks were flaming red and the elder chuckled.

“Now I’m going to be the best kisser when I grow up!” Kihyun kind of yelled. “Thanks, Changkyunnie. I’ll help you with Math” he ran to his desk and grabbed his backpack, taking out his Math notebook. The younger was still a bit ashamed for kissing his best friend though he recovered and followed him, making his own awkwardness to fly away.

 

That was how it happened. They kept it a secret from everyone and acted as if nothing happened. They were kids back then and Changkyun liked Kihyun as his best friend only. A month later, the younger moved to New York with his parents and his older brother Hyungwon. He stayed in touch with Kihyun though it wasn’t the same without him around. They grew up in different parts of the world and started talking less and less each year. It was something completely normal considering they finished school and were really busy with their college activities.

Changkyun thought he would never go back to Seoul until Hyungwon moved back there. The latter wanted to return to his country because he didn’t like living in New York and his parents gladly paid everything for him. Changkyun was in the middle of his studies so he stayed. He missed his brother a lot while he was absent and he swore he would visit him one day. So, when the opportunity came, he didn’t hesitate in taking it.

And there he was; boarding a plane to Seoul with his black backpack under the seat in front of him and his fake glasses on. Changkyun was really excited because he would see his brother again after four years and it would be at his birthday party. Hyungwon didn’t know anything about it; it was all a surprise. Changkyun already knew his address and the exact time he’d be holding his birthday party. They talked a lot through video calls and he was aware of every detail. He just hoped Hyungwon wouldn’t introduce him to everybody because he was awkward around people and he was forgetting how to speak Korean properly - all those years o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter