??? (Vote!)

Searching Taeyeon

Hey guys, it's your queen of procrastinator! First of all, before you attack me for being so horrible in updating, I'd like to apologise. I know I'm terrible in keeping promises to update. Late last year, I was accepted into a university under the Creative Writing programme, which means that I'll be writing a lot more. In between working on a novel that I hope to publish soon, I'll still continue all my fanfics. I have no promises on when to update, but I'll do my best to complete all of them. The progress will be rather slow though, so please don't hate me. You are welcomed to leave and unsubscribe anytime you want.

 

Anyway, I'm writing this post (same post in all my stories, so to those that subscribed to a lot of my stories, please don't be alarmed) to ask for a little bit of your help. While trying to continue writing, I became unsure on which story that I should update first. I don't want to depend on the number of subscribers because not all subscribers are active and usually never leave feedbacks, so I hate the lonely feeling I get whenever I update and everyone stays silent. 

 

So I'd like you guys to vote on which story that I should update first. I will start updating stories according to the sequence of votes (most votes to the least one) so that I'll be able to update all of my stories fairly. 

 

Vote for your favourite story now so that you'll get the next chapter soon! xxx Aera

 

 

*poll can be found just before the comment section. please scroll down.