Don't give alcohol to CRAZY DIVA'S!!!! Part 2 And DJ Tofu?!

A love that was never prophesied

KEY's POV:

 

Minho and I walked up to Jonghyun and Taemin, as we approached the two they broke up and stood their ground waiting for either Minho or I to talk but it was only silence appart from the booming background music from the club, it was hard to concentrate when you've just been on a drinking spree!

"Is there anything you two want from us?" Jjong questioned. I was a bit taken back by his sudden question, it wasn't the question that actually took me back but the tone of disgust that was in it. He really doesn't love me. I was just about to walk away when Minho grabbed hold of me, I looked at him to see what he was doing but his hard, charismatic, gaze was transfixed to Jonghyun the two had a staring contest for what felt like hours until Minho broke the awkward silence.

"Yeah there is something we want, first I want you to take your hands off Taemin and second Key hyung wanted to dance or is that a crime?" My mouth dropped to the floor! When did Minho grow balls?! Well they don't call him flaming charisma for nothing now do they? I looked toward Taemin but his eyes were fixed upon Minho, for some reason his eyes showed a mixture of anger, sympathy and love toward Minho it shocked me to see him this way but maybe it was the evil influence of alcohol that made him lyk this, yep maybe.

"Hyung *hiccup* why don't you just *hiccup* leave Jjong hyung and I alone were not *hiccup* troubling anybody!" Taemin slurred with a cocky smile I wanted to slap off his face. I scoffed and replyed, "YOUR not troubling anyone?!" I laughed hysterically people around us thought I was mad to tell you the truth even I thought I was mad "Yah you two ARE the cause of trouble! And the thing is you tried to cover it up, do you even care about the people you've hurt during the proccess of your little scandle?! Minho and I had to find out while we were practicing for our preformance and it wasn't lyk you told us-" "But we was going to tell you when it was right!!" Taemin cut me off... Please if there is a God in heaven, give me stength to restrain myself from slapping this child in the face right now!

"When the time was right? WHEN THE TIME WAS ING RIGHT?! For sake you had all the time in the world to tell us you could have even told me when I was getting my things outside Taemin!!" Minho finally exploded (a/n haha you didn't see that coming did you?! Muhahaha and if you did well.. Just forget this a/n T.T) this is the first time I saw Minho angry at Taemin and it must have been a first for Taemin to coz frankly he looked like he was gonna cry at any moment now. The music had quietend down and the lights were dim but one and that was shinning bright where the DJ was, it looks like he was gonna anounce something. "I got a few friends in this joint that are suppose to be celebrating but all I see is arguing, dudes if that's the case why don't we have a little dance off: if MinKey win then they can go and talk to their ex's about how and why they broke up, but if JongTae win then they can continue their relationship without any complaints! Are you guise up for the challenge?" *ONEW HYUNG?! PABO!! What are you doing?!* I mentally cursed. I know he's doing what's right for the group but...*sigh* I don't know.

"Yeah I'm up for the challenge hyung!" Taemin sang happily, what is he doing?

"I'm in too!" Minho shouted

"I guess I'm in!" Shouted Jonghyun.

All that was left wad my reply "...Whatever!" let's just say I didn't disagree