&1&

Mario Kart Stripping

“Okay that isn’t fair,” Chaeyoung pouts as she watches baby Mario explode for the third time since they started playing half an hour ago.

“What’s not fair? That I know how to strategize? That you don’t have the common sense to drop back to second when a blue shell is thrown? That-”

“Okay, Momo, I get it,” Chaeyoung interrupts and pauses the game, tossing her remote onto the couch next to her and letting herself fall back onto the couch after. “I get that you’re ‘the best at this game’ and ‘no way in hell losing to anyone’ but it’s not fun if you save your blue shell for the last second every single time.”

“Chae, we don’t have to play this,” Momo answers, not bothering to turn the game back on and sitting down next to her friend. Not her fault that she stood up in the first place, Mario Kart is an intense game, fight her if you think otherwise.

“Play what?” Jeongyeon interjects from the stairs as she makes her way into the room from upstairs, making Chaeyoung hop in her seat at the sudden interruption. “Sorry Chae,” she smiles wryly when she notices she scared the younger girl.

“Mario Kart, and don’t pop out like that, last time, Chae almost fell down the stairs,” Momo scolds her making Chaeyoung blush at the memory of her clumsiness and Jeongyeon roll her eyes.

“Sorry,” she supplies with no real tone of sympathy which Chaeyoung laughs off but Momo shoots glares. “Is Momo kicking your again?” she asks and Chaeyoung reaches back to smack her best friend’s roommate’s arm at the teasing but they both chuckle at her. “I’ll take that as a yes, but hey, you should spice it up a little bit, make it more interesting… and maybe ban blue shells since that’s the only way she wins,” she supplies with a thoughtful pause.

“What like prizes?” Chaeyoung questions, Momo also raising an eyebrow in question of what her roommate means.

“I mean, in a way, yeah,” she chuckles and Momo’s about to ask what she means before she continues, “but no. Last week, at my friend’s, a bunch of us played strip Mario Kart. You know, loser takes off a piece of clothing every round - and, no, socks don’t count - and it got pretty intense with the competition. It was fun too,” she reflects and goes to grab her charger from the outlet by the television set. “But hey, I mean, you two might be too prudish to be into that type of game you know?” she continues.

It’s not that either girl really wants to play strip Mario Kart, because who thought of that weird combination in the first place, like seriously Mario Kart is supposed to be childlike fun.

Also, she called them prudes and neither girl will stand for Jeongyeon calling them prudes. Even if they kind of are, but seriously.

“Okay, we’ll do that,” Momo decides for them and Chaeyoung gets a bit flustered but hides it and nods along.

Jeongyeon’s eyes almost pop out of her head and she has a harder time hiding her flushed face, “wait really? Like you two? Together?”

“Yeah who else would it be?” Momo supplies with a slight attitude because did he really have that little faith in them?

“Can I watch?” she smirks, but she isn’t even teasing based on her still red face and slightly agape jaw at the thought of her roommate and hot best friend getting together.

“No, you douchebag, now go to Nayeon’s house. Your mom and dad expect you to meet them at the banquet thing in like five minutes,” Momo snaps at her and she nods, waving and saying one last goodbye before shutting the door behind herself.

“So,” Chaeyoung awkwardly starts once the door is shut. “Strip Mario Kart?”

“You heard the rules, no blue shells and socks don’t count,” Momo replies simply before reaching for her remote again. “So maybe start on koopa Beach?”

Chaeyoung for her part seems almost as flushed as Jeongyeom was for only a split second but then grabs her own remote and lets Momo choose the track once they’ve re chosen their players.

“ I’m so close,” Chaeyoung yells as she bounces in place, eyes focused on the screen as baby Mario passes through the last part of the course.

“I’m right behind you, Chae,” Momo bites back as she stands, hands gripping the toy wheel as she turns Yoshi on a turn Chaeyoung had just went around. “ing faster,” she groan in annoyance.

“3…2…1! Yes! you and your blue shells Hirai. There’s a new head in town!” Chaeyoung celebrates, tossing her remote back down on the couch and doing a dorky victory dance that Momo would find adorable if it weren’t for her intense focus on crossing the line then her blazing defeat.

“ you,” she huffs out as she plops down on the couch and pouts over the close race.

“Hey Momo, looks like you gotta start stripping babe,” Chaeyoung teases with a smirk at how mad Momo is over something as simple as Mario Kart. “Now don’t worry, I won’t win all of them, so you don’t get too cold, but-” but Chaeyoung cuts her own teasing off when her jaw drops.

 

----------------------

READ THE REST ON MY TUMBLR BLOG, Ultimate Female Kpop Ship Shots. Link: https://ultimatefemalekpopshipshots.tumblr.com/