#1#

Freaky Friday

Two girls walked hastily toward their cheap downtown apartment. The unexpected downpour of rain had both of them soaked before they reached the entrance. Heehyun had her prized leather jacket strung between them, trying to keep the rain off as much as she could. Chaeyeon had her hand in her purse, trying to get the keys out as they reached the door. They stopped briefly once they reached the doors so that Chaeyeon could get the key into the door and pull it open from them.

  Chaeyeon was first in the lobby, followed by Heehyun who was shaking the rain from her leather jacket before placing it over her arm. She shook her rain soaked black hair from her face as she turned to face her girlfriend. “Where the hell did that come from?” The girls had been walking back from dinner, the night sky had been clear as they did, but then out of nowhere, thick grey clouds invaded the sky. It only took seconds for the rain to fall upon them.

  Chaeyeon pulled her sweater tighter on her body, feeling a chill from the air conditioning, but it wasn’t much help. “I’m not sure,” She said teeth chattering against the cold. “The weather channel didn’t even call for rain.”

  Heehyun opened her leather jacket again, placing it over Chaeyeon’s shoulders and guiding her to the elevator. “Why don’t you write a strongly worded letter to the news broadcasters.” She said it with a hint of a smile, imagining her crusade loving girlfriend furiously typing on her laptop.

  Chaeyeon looked over her shoulder at Heehyun as they entered the elevator. “Are you mocking me?”

  Heehyun struggled to hide her smile. “Never.” She said as she placed a kiss on the top of Chaeyeon’s head. “Now let’s get you upstairs and out of these wet clothes.” She said with a raise of her eyebrows.

  Now it was Chaeyeon’s time to smile, she reached for the buttons and hit them with and urgent speed. As the doors closed Heehyun used her jacket to spin Chaeyeon around to face her, lips dipping to her’s.

  The girls were a little too preoccupied to notice the package that was leaning against their front door. Heehyun had Chaeyeon wrapped in her jacket, guiding her with a speedy grace toward their front door, pausing long enough to look into her light brown eyes as she pressed her against the wood. Chaeyeon was well aware they were in the hall where anyone could see them, it is not like they had not made out in front of an audience before. Heehyun’s lips were making their way down her neck, she was kissing and nipping her along the way down to her collar. Heehyun’s teeth playfully grazed a section of her neck the made her shift into the movement. Her whole body moved into Heehyun’s, but her feet hit something along the way.

   Chaeyeon looked down to see a small square parcel on the floor, now a few feet away from her kicking it. “Hey, what’s that?” She asked stepping away from Heehyun’s grasp.

  Heehyun gave a small growl as she did so. “Come on cupcake, I was doing some of my best work.” She crossed her arms and leaned against the frame of the door. “It is probably just more fan mail.”

  Chaeyeon had been ignoring her this whole time, she had the box in hand, sizing it up. “There is no return address.” She said as she got up from the floor.

  Heehyun had already given up on trying to win back Chaeyeon’s attention and had opened the door to their apartment, Chaeyeon following her in but eyes not leaving the package. Heehyun dropped her keys on the table by the front door and had already started pulling off her clothes on her walk to their small bedroom.

 The tiny apartment was not worth the price they pay for it monthly. The only other rooms were their even smaller bedroom, which basically just had a bed and a closet, not that Heehyun ever hung up her clothes. And the bathroom that she could lay down in and her head and feet would touch the opposite walls.

 

------------------------------

READ THE REST ON MY TUMBLR BLOG, Ultimate Female Kpop Ship Shots. Link: https://ultimatefemalekpopshipshots.tumblr.com/