☪ Species

《 ☪ вlσσ∂ мσση 》 ɴᴏᴡ ᴏᴘᴇɴ | ғᴜʟғɪʟʟ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴡɪsʜᴇs!
SPECIES
HUNTERS
Hunters have special abilities that allow them to achieve feats beyond humanly possible. Nobody knows where their abilities come from, but there are murmurings of these hunters having angel blood running through their veins. These abilities allow them to hunt werewolves, vampires, demons and other supernatural creatures. Many use a special device, like a pen, to carve tattoos into their skin to enhance their abilities further.
WARLOCKS/WITCHES
Warlocks are an immortal race. They are the offspring of humans and demons. Because of their demonic blood making them fertile, they are unable to have children. All warlocks can cast magic, but only powerful ones can study demonic magic - they are quite powerful. Usually warlocks do not get married but they love to fulfill their ual desires. Female warlocks are often called witches. Warlocks often have a specific trait that sets them apart from mundanes. For example: cat eyes, horns, a tail, etc.
VAMPIRES
Vampires possess superhuman strength, grace, and speed, and are able to heal quickly from most mundane injuries. They also have enhanced senses—smell, sight, and hearing. A common misconception is vampires burning in the sun. They will not die if they go into the sun. However, they are sensitive to the sun and become irritable. Vampires also have the power of the compulsion—the ability to mesmerize and essentially control others.
DEMONS
Demons come in many shapes, sizes and types. They are often malevolent, tricky beings. Demons come in a large variety of species and forms, their numbers are said to be infinite. There are many lesser demons, but there are only few Great Demons. These demons are able to have a form and a personality. The common trait amongst demons are their completely soulless black eyes and their demonic tails.
WEREWOLVES
Like vampires, werewolves are humans infected with a demonic disease, which gives them the ability to transform—or Change—into powerful wolves and gain their inhuman strength and enhanced capabilities. Werewolves in their lupine form possess unnatural strength and speed comparable to that of demons, with claws and canines strong enough to be able to slash through a chain-link fence or bite through a padlock. Werewolves are created through a lineage of wolves or through being bitten. The pain from Changing is excruciating. However, some wolves eventually grow numb to the pain after years of changing.
HUMANS
Humans, or Mundanes/Muns, are regular, every day people. They often fall victim to the supernatural world due to their vulnerability. They are an easy target for many reasons; the blood running through their veins, the emotional vulnerability, or the fact that they are so oblivious to the world around them. Humans are an important part of the city as they are the glue that sticks it together. They keep the supernatural beings occupied as well as serve the city through day-to-day jobs. Some humans know about the existence of inhuman creatures while others are ignorant.
OTHER
Be whatever you're comfortable being! Just make sure you're not a godmodding creature. No bringing people back to life, or controlling people completely. Have some limits! If you choose another creature, make sure you specify! Also, in your bio, make sure you list some abilities and characteristics of your creature.

If you need help choosing a mythical being that is not listed, check these sources. Source 1 | Source 2