Start!

Lights! Camera! Action! (Hiatus)

'Arggggghhhh. What to do!? I have been walking for the past.... I don't know months already! Say where am I now?' I thought

If you are curious... Well I ran away from home thats basically how I ended up here. I ran away because I wanted to find a certain someone but... It happend to be a girl and my mom, she didn't react to well.. So I ran away..

I was casually looking around and bumped into someone. 

"Oh gosh! I am so sorry!" I lended her a hand. 

"No big-" She looked at me and smiled. She quickly stood up and shaked my hand furiously. She then  let o of my hand a hugged me so tight that I almost couldn't breath. She heard me chocking and unhugged me. 'Jesus who is she?'

"I am so sorry! You are just... Perfect for the role!" She said

I am sorry what did she just say?

"I am perfect what?"

"Oh silly me I am a director. Director Yeoreum!"

"Okay?" I said looking at her with a confused face and a hint of 'wierded-out'

"I am looking for actors and you fit the qualifications!"

"You're asking me? A nobody? A person that has no money? What?"  She laughed.

"Just follow me," and of course I followed her...

She kindly opened the door for me and HOLY SMOKES! The set was crazy sweet. Could it be an action movie I would be stared in?

"Ah Yeoreum! You are ba- Who is that?" A short black haired girl approached us.

"Oh Bona this is.... umm who are you? Heh..." 

I looked at Yeoreum with an "are you serious..?" look.

"Eunseo." I only said. 

"There you go! She is pefect for the main role!"

"Main!?" I yelled, "Woah woah.. Again.. You want me.  A nobody, a person who has no job and money?"

She nodded and Bona just smiled.

"Say Eunseo.. You do look perfect for the role. You're quite cute and good looking" Bona winked at me. 

Am I blushing?

"U-uhhhh th-thanks...Bona, you're better looking though.. I mean!" I covered my mouth. Both girls laughed at my embarresed self.

"Eunseo. Bona helps with the set. Like script help, costume help, make-up help, and more!"

"Cool."

"Eunseo follow me and we will check out your script!"

"Okie dokie."

"No silly! It says, "Be inspirational!" not " Be insane!" Where did you get insane from!?" Bona and I shared a laugh.

"Ummmm... May I but in you love birds?" I turned around and and a short blondie was standing crossing her arms.

"L-Luda! We aren't even inlove!" I heard Bona stutter and I saw her face turn a light shade of pink. Nahh Eunseo probs just your imagination, plus you must fine your true love am I right! Of course! When was I ever wrong?

Luda came towards us, wait no, she came towards me. " Hey cutie whats your name?" She asked

I smiled, "Eunseo."

She let a hand and I shaked it. "I am Luda. I help mostly with the hair and make-up."

"Sweet. Say do you-" I was interupted by a scream.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" A short haired brunette came running and hid behind Bona.

...What is this...A set or a party house!?

"Amber what's wrong??" Bona asked.

"Krystal...Exy...They are going to murder me!!"

"Where is the llama!?" A blonde and a blank haired girl said in unison.

"Has anybody seen the toolbox?" A lighter hair brunette came in.

I am getting so annoyed and pissed off....  Gosh where is Yeoreum?

Now I see umm who is it Amber getting chased by who I think Krysta and Exy. I now see Luda and Bona arguing on something I don't even know of, so I quietly stand up and slowly waked away from the scenes happening. 

"Amber you litt- AMB WATCH OUT!"

"Why? So I cou-

 

 

 

THUD

 

 

 

 

"ahh theres my toolbo- OOF" 

"Yoooo! How are my work- JESUS WHAT HAPPEND IN HERE? Dayoung, Amber! Get off of our main actor Eunseo!"

Am I dead... Why did I accept? Wait I didn't even accept!?

"Crap! Sorry Boss..I uh didn't.. See her.." The short haired brunette said.

"Same here." The lighter haired brunette said while her head was down.

"Here."

I looked up and grabbed my some how boss's hand. "Thanks." Is what I can all say.

"Okay now since most of us are still here... Why won't we all intoduce each other?"

"Hey I am llam- I mean Amber!"

"Krystal. Sorry for her.. I know she's stupid."

"Exy. Yeah.. I am also sorry on behalf..."

"I am Dayoung!"

Then they all looked at me.

"Oh.... Erm I am Eunseo.."

"Great! Now we all introduced ourselves why won't we star-"

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm back! Sorry for coming in late!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh Xiao! You're here! Meet Eunseo our new member!"

 

 

Xiao? As is Cheng Xiao? Pffttt...  It can't be here... That's impossible..

 

 

"Hi Eunseo! I am Xiao!"

 

 

Don't you  remember me?

 

 

"Hey you look familiar? Are you from Moshi Yoshi (SURPRISE!)  highschool?"

 

 

Yeah I am...

 

She looked at me blankly and started to wave her hand right infront of me.

"UH No! Why do I look like someone?"

"Erm sort of... Her name was Juyeon.. I sort of had a feeling that she had a crush on me... Like me and her as a couple? I rather eat a stinky sock!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ouch... there goes my chance to confess...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HO HO HO MERRY CHRISTMAS... No? To late or to early? Guess who's back? Oh it's just this new Eunxiao fanfic ;)... Prepare yourself this fanfic will have more chapters than Love has Consequences... Anyways..

 

Teddy OUTTTTTTT