Crush Part 2

Royal Ice

Happy birthday, Choi Sooyoung! :)


 

 

The trip to Jessica’s house proved pointless when the sick girl was said to be sleeping.

 

Yuri was both sad and relieved at the same time. She was sad that she couldn’t see her crush, but was relieved that she didn’t have to explain her presence.

 

She went home after a while, leaving Tiffany and Seohyun in the Jung mansion as they said they needed to look after Jessica.

 

***

 

“Yah, she’s gone.”

 

“She is?”

 

“Yes, unnie.”

 

“YAH! WHY DID YOU BRING HER HERE?!”

 

“Unnie, we thought you might want to see her. She was at the ice cream shop with Yoong and-”

 

“-and Tae Tae.”

 

“Yeah, and ‘Tae Tae’ unnie when we got there.”

 

“Well of course I want to see her, BUT NOT WHEN I LOOK LIKE THIS!!” she pointed at herself.

 

“Why? You look fine.”

 

“Oh don’t even start with me Tiffany Hwang. I’m sick! I look horrible! Oh God, good thing Seobaby texted me saying that Yuri was with you! I had time to pretend I was sleeping!”

 

“She looked sad though,” the maknae said.

 

“Sad? Why?”

 

“Well, when we were in the ice cream shop and we mentioned that you were sick she sounded like she was really worried.”

 

“Really?! What did she say?”

 

“She said ‘Omo!! Jessica is sick?!’ which is weird because I didn’t even know she knows who you are, so we got curious.”

 

“Yeah, then she said she was concerned because you were her friend, but then again, you don’t even talk to each other.”

 

“She said that?” Jessica blushed.

 

“Yeah,” Tiffany sighed, “I wish I was sick so Tae Tae would visit me too.”

 

Jessica looked at Tiffany weirdly, “Why would she visit you? She doesn’t even like you in that way.”

 

“Hey! You don’t know that for sure!” she slapped Jessica shoulder lightly, “Anyway, at least we’re friends, unlike you and Yuri,” she rolled her eyes.

 

“Whatever,” Jessica stuck her tongue out, “so, why was she sad?”

 

“We think she likes you, and wanted to check up on you, but yeah, you were ‘sleeping’.”

 

“She likes me? She doesn’t even talk to me.” She frowned.

 

“Well, you like her but you don’t talk to her.”

 

“That’s because I’m shy. I might say something embarrassing.”

 

“Maybe she’s the same, unnie.”

 

“Hyunnie, why don’t we help Jessica and Yuri?” Tiffany said while grinning widely.

 

“Unnie, how are we going to do that?”

 

“Let’s get help from Tae Tae and Yoona. I’m sure they know something.”

 

“Yah, Fany-ah, you just want to spend time with Tae Tae.”

 

“Yah! Don’t call her that!” she slapped Jessica’s shoulder again, “And so what if I want to spend time with her? I can’t just help you with your love life and forget about mine you know.”

 

“And mine.”

 

The two oldest paused and turned their heads towards the youngest. “Yours? You like someone?”

 

Seohyun shyly nodded. 

 

“Omo!! Who Seohyun-ah??”

 

“It’s not my Tae Tae right? Because, I love you and all, but I’m definitely not sharing.”

 

“Eww, no unnie,” Seohyun made a disgusted face.

 

“Eww!? What do you mean eww!? Yah you-”

 

“Then it’s my Seobang!?” Jessica interrupted.

 

Tiffany looked at the oldest and raised an eyebrow, “Seobang? Really Jess? You’re calling her Seobang when you haven’t even said two words to the girl?”

 

She ignored Tiffany, “It’s my Seobang right? Omo, Hyunnie, I know her body’s irresistible and she’s perfect but she’s mine, maknae!!”

 

“You look at her body? .” Tiffany mumbled to herself.

 

“Unnie!! No!!”

 

“Then who is it!?” They both shouted.

 

“Yoona,” Seohyun said softly.

 

“Yoona!? Kwon Yoona!?”

 

“Tae Tae’s cousin?!”

 

“Seobang’s sister?!”

 

Seohyun looked at them weirdly before saying, “Yes, Tae Tae unnie’s cousin and Seobang unnie’s sister.”

 

“Ahhh....”

 

Tiffany gasped, “Then you must have been very happy earlier! You were sitting beside her!” she clapped her hands excitedly.

 

“It was supposed to be a happy moment right? But when I talked to her, she won’t even look at me.” Seohyun frowned.

 

“I completely understand. Tae Tae won’t look won’t look at me either. I was trying so hard to talk to her but she keeps on avoiding me.”

 

Now both Tiffany and Seohyun were frowning.

 

Jessica laughed at the two, “You two are hopeless!”

 

“Unnie~ at least we can talk to them!” Seohyun said while Tiffany threw a pillow at Jessica. Hard.

 

“Yah!” 

 

“Don’t talk to us like that! We’re going to help you!”

 

***

 

*Beep*

 

To: Taeyeon

 

Hi, Tae. Are you still awake?

 

 

To: Tiffany

 

Yup. Why? You need something?

 

 

To: Taeyeon

 

Are you free tomorrow? I need to talk to you about something.

 

 

“Omo! Tiffany unnie’s going to confess!” Taeyeon jumped a little in surprise. 

 

“Yah! Who told you that you could read my messages?!” Taeyeon shouted at her younger cousin.

 

“What are you going to say Taeng?” Yuri said, joining their conversation.

 

“Of course, I’ll say yes!”

 

 

To: Tiffany

 

I’m free after class. How about we meet at the café near school?

 

 

To: Taeyeon

 

Sure! See you! Goodnight! :)

 

 

To: Tiffany

 

Goodnight! :)

 

 

“You have a date tomorrow!!” Yoona and Yuri said excitedly as they tackled their cousin to the ground.

 


Part 2!! :) I probably won't be posting the next part until Sunday since I have to work all day tomorrow, so please wait for it :)

 

Oh, yeah. Help me out with something. What are the things you want to do if you earn $55,000/month? :) ...aside from following SNSD around the world, of course. Haha :))