Him

Love when i saw you
Please log in to read the full chapter

SORRY FOR MY SPELLING MISTAKES PEOPLE!! I JUST WANTED TO GET THIS OUT THERE T-T

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Since that stupid teacher asked me to show around the new kid got me feeling kinda weird. he was really beautiful like a girl. he had pump lips that made a heart shape when he laughed at my stupid jokes which i knew werent that funny, his hight was also small. huggable size, a cute size. everything about him was sweet, he was like candy, addicting. 

since i knew he didnt have any friends here i invited him to join my table, he was so happy when i did and told me he was scared he'd have to eat alone on his first day. i was happy since he was happy (cheesy i know ;D) 

When we entered the lunch room i spotted my friends sitting near the middle like always, we walked to them and sat down. i introduced kyungsoo to them and they all introduced each other to him. while everyone was eating and talking kyungsoo whispered to me "Thank you" i was smiling like an idiot at those words since he looked so cute when he said them. i think everyone at the table was surprised since me and kyungsoo were already this close when he moved here today. 

every since that day me and kyung had been inseparable, he did everything with me while i did everything with this. but i knew my feelings for

Please log in to read the full chapter