Helpful

Poor Jiyong

Jiyong woke up one morning feeling light-headed, dizzy, nauseous and in general, very weak. He stumbled to the bathroom and threw up instantly. He stayed there for a few moments before trying to move again. Youngbae came to see what was going on, when he noticed Jiyong hunched over, he started rubbing Jiyong's back slowly.

"Hey baby." He whsipered as not to surprise Jiyong too much.

Jiyong slowly looked at him.

"Hi." He said weakly.

After a few more rounds of throwing up,  Jiyong was finally done, for the moment anyway.

"All done?" Youngbae asked calmly. 

Jiyong nodded.

Youngbae slowly helped Jiyong to his feet.

"Okay brush your teeth, then go lie down. I"ll bring you water and some medicine okay?" Youngbae said brushing Jiyong's hair out of his eyes gently. 

Jiyong nodded and did as he was told. A few minutes later, he crawled to the bed and Youngbae brought in a tray with water, crackers, and medicine.

"I called YG and said you're too sick to work today." Youngbae said as he helped Jiyong take the medicine.

"What? But babe I need to practice..." Jiyong said stubbornly, folding his arms over his chest and pouting.

"No." Youngbae said kissing Jiyong's cheek.

"What you need is to get better baby boo." Youngbae said smiling.

Jiyong nodded slightly.

"Fine...your right. But you'll be here to take care of me...right?" Jiyong said innocently.

Youngbae chuckled.

"Of course I will honey. Now try sleeping some more okay? If you need anything, I don't want to disturb your slumber so i'll be right in the living room. Just text me when you need something so you don't ruin your pretty little voice. Okay? I love you." Youngbae said kissing Jiyong's head.

Jiyong nodded.

"I love you." He whispered.

"Hey guys." Youngbae said smiling.

"Hi." The rest said in unison.

"You're such a sweetheart to Jiyongie!" Seungri said smiling happily.

Youngbae blushed slightly.

"Well...he is my boyfriend...it's pretty much my job.." Youngbae said laughing 

"Well you do a great job with him." TOP replied.

"So what's wrong with him?" Daesung asked worried.

"Ah he's got a stomach bug. Poor baby." Youngbae said, looking towards their room.

"Aww..." The three said together.

~A few days later.~

"Hi baby, how you feeling?" Youngbae asked 

"Hey. I'm feeling better now. Still a little sick, but we'll enough to move." Jiyong said smiling.

"Okay, but don't move too quickly at practice okay? Take your time today." Youngbae said playing with Jiyong's hands.

Jiyong nodded and kissed Youngbae's head.

"Thank you for taking so much care of me baby." Jiyong said smiling.

"Of course love." Youngbae replied.

"If you two are done, we're to go." TOP said smirking at them.

They laughed and headed out to practice. 

"Okay guys are we ready?" The choreographer asked.

"Yes we're ready, but be gentle, Jiyong's still sick." Youngbae said sternly.

The choreographer nodded and continued showing them the new dances. It involves a lot of turns, much to Youngbae's dismay.

"Jiyong you need to move a little quicker than that! Spin faster!" The choreographer called out.

Youngbae kept looking over at Jiyong to see how he was doing. He was starting to look a little more sick. Youngbae quickly ran over to steady him, but before he could catch him, Jiyong fainted.

"Jiyong?!" Youngbae shouted.

"Baby? Wake up...please?" He said loudly.

"Why did you push him harder?! I told you he was sick and to be gentle!" Youngbae yelled.

The choreographer shrugged and sighed. The guys left to go see the nurse upstairs. Youngbae carried Jiyong, sometimes blowing in his face to try to get his to wake up.

"Nurse! He fainted in dance today. He's sick already and we told the choreographer to be gentle but he kept pushing Jiyong harder and then he fainted." Youngbae said quickly.

The nurse examined Jiyong from head to toe. 

"Nothing internal seems to be going on, other than him being sick with a stomach virus, he should wake soon. When he wakes up, I'll get him some water. And tell him not to work so hard." The nurse said smiling.

"I tell him everyday nurse but he doesn't listen." Youngbae said smiling slightly. 

The nurse nodded and left.

"Please wake up soon babe.." Youngbae whispered.

Finally, after a few hours, Jiyong wake up. He saw some stuffed animals, cards, and flowers at the edge of the bed. He smiled, and noticed Youngbae sleeping on the floor next to him.

"Aww... you're so cute.." he whispered smiling.

After a few minutes, Youngbae woke up again and looked up to see Jiyong smiling at him.

"Hey baby." He said gently as he stood up smiling at Jiyong.

"Hi sweetheart." Jiyong replied.

"You guys are too cute.." he said, motioning to the gifts at the edge of the bed.

"Aww I'm glad you like them." Youngbae answered.

"I'm glad you're okay. You scared me. You scared all of us." Youngbae said frowning slightly.

Jiyong reached out and grabbed his hand.

"I'm sorry..." Jiyong muttered.

"It's okay. You feel okay to go home?" Youngbae asked

"Please?" Jiyong asked back. 

When they got back to the apartment, the other members had stayed up late waiting for Jiyong and Youngbae.

"Ji!!!" TOP yelled as he hugged Jiyong

The other two joined in on the hug.

"Guys please be careful..." Youngbae said quietly

"So what do you wanna do? You want to stay up or what?" Seungri asked.

Jiyong laughed.

"I know I just woke up from a major nap, but I really want more sleep." Jiyong said.

They all nodded and headed to bed.

"Goodnight Ji. I love you." Youngbae said smiling as he closer to Jiyong.

"I love you too." Jiyong whispered back.