The Beginning Of Everything

My Dream Come True

I was never the type of person that goes out with friends partying or drinking, I prefer staying home and inviting my friend to come over or go out in simple places. Friend not friends since I don't usually go out and was basically homeschooled my whole life. I kind of over exaggerated since I've only finish high school but you get what I mean. I met Hannah at one of those rich people gathering my parents used to attends when I was little. Hannah approached me first and I use to hate how friendly and loud she was but I grew to like it and we eventually became the best of friends. Unlike me Hannah has a very social life and is very popular in every social media that she joins. Hannah loves attending crowded concerts and fan signing events while I prefer watching YouTube videos and buying albums online. Hannah slowly changed me to becoming more open and explore new things even though there are still some places that i wouldn't dare to go to. 

Hannah who knows about my dream constantly tries to encourage me in achieving it by trying to make me join "social media" since that's where known company scouts trainees these days. Today was just one of those days were Hannah and I spend time in my room watching Exo's performances on award shows. Since I trust Hannah I don't really mind it when she uses my phone but today seems different since shes been on it for a whole hour going back from her phone and my phone constantly checking something. "yah what are you doing with my phone" I asked pausing the video we, I mean I was currently watching and turning my attention to Hannah who has this guilty smile on her. "nothing" she sings turning my phone off. sensing something wrong I grab my phone from her with much difficulties only to be face with something unfamiliar on my phone "yah what is this" i yelled confused "relax its just instagram, you wont listen to me so I did it for you" she said in sassy tone. All I could do was groan plopping on my bed with a pillow on top of my face "what's done is done, plus I helped you get 500 followers in an hour with just one of your picture" she exclaims proudly removing the pillow off of my face "my picture? what picture?" i asked clueless. Hannah grabbed my phone showing me a the picture she had posted online.

It was a picture from the first time she had taken me out to a park. I never hated taking pictures in fact I loved it and Hannah who loves taking a picture would take pictures of me whenever she feels like it when were eating, shopping or in my room. I love taking pictures but I'm not very comfortable with people seeing them which is why I always ask Hannah to keep the pictures and not use it. "omg....why" was the only words I could come up with at the moment "Hyera-ah if you haven't noticed you have one of the best faces I have ever seen, even better than mine and we both know how much i love my face" she laughed making me laughed at her confession. Giving up I decided to just go along with it since a part of me still wants for my dream to not just be a fantasy. The whole afternoon was spent with Hannah teaching me all about instagram and how it works. She also helped me follow exo our favorite groups and other artist. 

Hannah who's been on instagram for a ear now was shocked at how fast my followers were growing it went from 500 to a thousands within a few hours. "Yah Hyera-ah your dream might just come true, people are sharing your picture...omg lets hope sm entertainment or any other companies sees your picture" she squealed in glee although I seemed composed deep down inside I was jumping in glee at thought of me becoming an idol. After having dinner we decided to go out for some bubble tea, our favorite drinks. Before leaving I changed into a white knitted sweater and ripped jeans along with a white shoes going for a simple outfit while Hannah who was a bunch of clothes in my house changed wore a simple white dress with a blue sweater over it and a pair of white shoes. 

(mine)                         

(hanna's) 

Hannah who's scared of my driving skill decided to drive which is weird since I honestly think that my skills are pretty good. We have always gone to the same cafe to get bubble tea and this time  Hannah wanted to try a new cafe that Exo apparently goes to "you know Hannah just because Exo goes there doesn't mean that they would be there today" I stated staring out of the window, I suddenly felt a stinging sensation on my arm that was caused by Hannah's strong slap "yah don't ruin my night and just pray that they would be there" she hissed turning on the radio switching the station to one that was currently playing snsd "Lion Heart". As Hannah drove she talked about how her parents allowing her to start a clothing line under their support since her father is a successful chairman who own a chain of hotels and shopping malls. My parent's aren't that strict on me becoming a successful neurological surgeon like they are, but they do still keep the plan of me becoming one incase my plans don't workout and I honestly don't have any plans at all. 

Before i knew it Hannah parked in front of a cute two story cafe and I notice that there were a group of girls on both side "Hannah umm it looks busy" I pointed at the cafe before getting out of the passenger seat following Hannah "of course it would be busy, they're probably waiting to see if Exo comes today since they usually do on Saturday nights" she exclaimed pulling me inside with her. As we lined up to order I looked out and notice some girls pointing at my direction, looking around I didn't see anyone important and decided to just stand beside Hannah away from their view feeling uncomfortable. Getting to the front the ajumma greeted us welcomely "good evening what can I get for you girls today?" since we weren't paying attention to the menu when we were in line it took us a while to order. "we'll get one strawberry bubble tea, one taro bubble tea, one green tea mochi roll cake and one mini red velvet cake" Hannah cheerfully ordered "its (insert amount of money) won in total, is it for takeout or dine in" she asked with a kind smile "dine in please" Hannah answered taking the number the ajumma handed "you can take a sit upstairs since its full downstairs and well have it served there" we thanked her once again before taking our leave. 

Hannah who's amazed by the cute cafe took a bunch of pictures and even took some of me and I kindly returned the favor by taking pictures of her around the cafe since we were the only once upstairs. "ohhh that reminds me hand me your phone" Hannah suddenly asked while surfing through her phone with her left hand up waiting for my phone. I took it out of my small purse and turned it on shocked at the amount of notifications before putting it down on Hannah's palms. "holy sh*t Hyera everyone going crazy about your picture" me being the curios monkey i moved to her side to check what shes talking about and sure enough my picture received a bunch of likes and shared as well. "Man you're becoming insta famous in just one day or i should say a a few hours" she chuckled "heres your order" the ajumma walked up with a tray filled with our order we help her set it down before thanking her as she left heading back downstairs. Hannah as always, took a bunch of pictures of our food before we began to eat discussing about her new brand and the styles she already has when we heard a group of guys talking as they walked up the stairs (Warning clichè part lol) 

Having no interest I went back to eating a piece of the green tea mochi roll cake while Hannah watch wondering who they were "omg Hyera-ah" Hannah whisper screamed holding the side of my arm catching my attention "hmm" i replied, too busy chewing the delicious cake. She nod her head to the side as if implying something I turned my head to the direction and saw Exo seated on one of the long tables in front of us. I stopped chewing and immediately swallowed the cake taking in the sight before me. All nine members where sitting on one of the long tables while their staff sat on the other, they were comfortably chatting not noticing our presence. Not wanting to bother their free time i turned my attention back on the cake while my inner fan-girl jumped in happiness "yah act normal, you look weird" I told Hannah who was doing some type of breathing exercises, Hannah stopped and went back to our conversation about her brand while trying not to take a peek at the table in front of us. 

Deep inside I wanted to go up to them and ask for a picture but since they came here to enjoy some free time I decided to just enjoy the fact that i was in the same place as my favorite boy group. I noticed Hannah secretly taking a picture at the guys making me chuckle at her, Me and Hannah were engaged on a conversation about an embarrassing moment that happened when we first meet that we ended up bursting in laughers. Calming myself down I took a sip of my taro bubble tea and noticed that it was suddenly quiet, me and Hannah stared at each other before shifting our attention to the table in front of us whose attention where now all focused on us. I moved my attention to Hannah hoping that she would break the silence but her attention was on Exo who were staring at us with unreadable expressions clearing my throat I decided to break the silence "I'm sorry for our rudeness we didn't notice that we were loud, well try to keep it down, Im sorry" i stood up bowing. 

Suddenly one of their staff member ran in front of me examining my face and i could feel my face flushing red "Im sorry but I just need to ask, are you perhaps Ms. Kim Hyera? the one on instagram?" he waited for my reply but because I was taken aback by the fact that he knows my name I couldn't answer "yes she is, i created the account for her" Hannah suddenly stood up wrapping her arms around me pulling me away from the man who was still staring at me. I heard a bunch of seats being moved and we were suddenly in the middle of a circle made by Exo's staff member 

"woah~~~ shes so pretty in person" 

"I just saw her photo a few minutes ago, people kept sharing it to our website" 

"shes so cute" 

"I apologize for putting you on the spot but if you have any interest in becoming an idol then please give us a call" the man handed me a card and Hannah took it instead since I wasn't moving. He told everyone to sit back down while me and Hannah tried to process what just happened. As if the event from a few minutes ago weren't enought Chanyeol and Baekhyun were on the once empty sit across out table (Hannah and Hyera were sitting next to each other) "Hi Im baekhyun........"