I'm so sorry...

50 days (DISCONTINUED)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

Dear readers,

I am truly sorry to say that I will be discontinuing this fanfiction. The number of apologies that I have can't even compare to the disappointment that you guys will have. Even if it just one of you, I still am truly sorry. The actual plan for this story was to be finished within three months and now I realised that I've made a mistake by thinking that I can actually finish this story which has around 50 chapters in three months and I set a goal to myself that each chapter I write must be over 2000 words, nothing less than that. Which I came to the conclusion that it takes up plenty of my time. Setting a goal like that for myself is utterly stupid considering how I always procrastinate most of the time hence the slow updates and I'm not kidding when I say that this year is a really important year for me in terms of my studies. It's only two months since 2018 began and I've already had a few breakdowns due to the amount of stress that I've gained. This may sound like an excuse to some of you but I really can't cope with so many things at a time. Constantly worrying about whether you guys will be satisfied with my new chapter, whether any of you will lose interest as time passes, whether any of you can't stand my writing and just leave, whether I should prioritize this story than my studies and many more things. I am a person who always worries over every little thing and that contributed to the stress that's been piling up since January.

 

Even if its just a few chapters posted, every time I press that save changes button which posts a new chapter, I get really excited to see what your responses will be like. If you are a silent reader like me, I still appreciate that you read my work because to me, it means that my work is actually interesting! Even if its ju

Please log in to read the full chapter