Final

Wifi Password?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Lee Hyunwoo! Hurry up! You'll be late for school!" Junghwan shouted at the door, jiggling his keys impaitiently as he waited for his kindergarten son waddle down the stairs.

A loud squeak of car tyres coming to a brake caught Junghwan's attention. A new neighbor? Junghwan gather Hyunwoo in his arms as he lock up the house and head out, greeting the new neighbor as he does so. 

"I guess you are our new neighbor, nice to meet you! We are kind of in a hurry so we'll greet you formally in future!" Junghwan flashes a cute smile at the other, before he make Hyunwoo buckle up in the passenger seat of his car and sped off to the child's school.

The neighbor chuckled softly to himself, "what a cute hottie." Before he carried on moving his things into the house.

Later in the evening, Junghwan got home after picking Hyunwoo up from school. As he open the door, he groaned "I'm so tired... Lets order delivery today, nae Hyunwoo?" 

"Well, if that is so... Would you like to join my mini housewarming party for some barbecue?" A voice spoke softly behind, making Junghwan jump in surprise, turning over to look at him. 

"You are the new neighbor! I'm sorry for what happen in the morning... and-" Junghwan was cut off by Hyunwoo who jumped onto him, screaming "barbecue!" Non-stop.

"Well I can't win Hyunwoo when he is hungry... lets go?" Junghwan smiles small at his new neighbor, hooking his arm under Hyunwoo's thigh, carrying his small body.

Over at the new Neighbor's house, other then eating and playing with Hyunwoo, Junghwan found out the other's name is Cha Sunwoo. Sunwoo actually the same age as he is, and that is living away from his Family due to conflict issues. 

He seems like a nice person. Was what Junghwan had thought. However, Just when Junghwan thought him and Sunwoo was close and is friends, Sunwoo started to distant away from him.

Even though they live just next door,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter