Chap01

Girls' Next Door

Finally, a brunette is returning to her old home. But she is not alone, she came home with her friends.

"Tiff, where your family's house? Is it there?" Said one of her best friends named Yoona.

"It's not that Yoong .. there the home of the most endowed people of my new family home!" Tiffany replies to Yoona.

"Well, I never lived here." Yoona answered again.

"Yeah, you won." Lazy Tiffany reply.

"Aish, that's it, Tiff, Yoong ..." is another friend of Tiffany, Yuri.

 

"That's right, than we stand here until tomorrow .. well we're in .." said a friend of Yuri, Hyoyeon.

"Yeah, come in." Tiffany said then unlocked the door.

***

"Uhukk" (Sound of cough)

"Tiff !!! It's a bad house! How can we sleep?" Yuri said.

"You Yul!, we're going to clean this home before we sleep" Hyoyeon said.

"I'm to lazy Hyo unnie !!" shout Yoona then sits on the couch.

"Awww !!!! It hurts, what is this!" Shouted Yoona as she threw away the spotted flowers on her pants.

"When I said it, it's good to be cleaned first .." said Hyoyeon again.

"Ish .. tries to live life like this," said Yoona again.

"Don't keep talking Yoong!" Tiffany said.

"You, shut up !!!" Yoona replies.

"Don't fight Yoong, Tiff." Said Yuri anyway.

 

"You shut up!!" Tiffany and Yoona reply together.

"Okay ..." Yuri replied.

"Hey, don't fight again!! what Yuri said is right! Two of you, please don't fight again!!" Hyoyeon angryly said to Tiffany and Yoona.

"Okay! we will not fight again" Tiffany replied.

"That's right unnie .. we will not quarrel anymore but you don't have to nagging anymore." Yoona replied.

"You Yoong!." Hyoyeon said again.

 

Yoona and Hyoyeon start fighting again that they don't realize that there are pairs of eyes that see their treatment.

 

Tiffany, who had long been on the top floor, began to notice that there were a pair of eyes who were watching for all their treatment.

"All of you ... shut the up !! Sit down silently and close the curtains !!" Tiffany said to her friends.

 

"Wae? suddenly you like that huh!? Are you the princess here anyway?" Yoona protested at Tiffany's direction.

"Whatever!!" Tiffany said and went into her room.

 

When Hyoyeon wanted to close the curtains, she noticed that there were a pair of eyes that saw all their treatment.

"All of you, come here for a moment," Hyoyeon called them.

"Waeyo?" Yuri asked then went towards Hyoyeon.

"Look, there are people who seeing us from a distance." Hyoyeon said.

 

"Eh, right .. Who seeing us? Want to prank them?" suggested Yoona.

"How?" Yuri asked.

"Like this.."

Yoona whispered something at Yuri.

"Okay, let's start it" said Yuri.

 

Soon Yuri lying down on the sofa while Yoona pretends to be on top of Yuri. She pretends to be kissing Yuri when she is actually holding back laughing over her devious plan. Hyoyeon told them to stop behaving like that.

"Hey, you two stop it!  Ewww." Hyoyeon told them while shut the curtains.

 

========

 

"Is they crazy? Did I see that?" Said a woman who apparently peeks the treatment of Tiffany, Yuri, Yoona and Hyoyeon from earlier.

"Taeng! your crazy, do you have to see those who have just moved here?" Said her best friend, Sunny.

"Sunny-ah.. I think I'm crazy." Taeyeon said.

"What's wrong with you?" Sunny asked.

"The newly moved women, are they crazy?" Taeyeon asked.

"I don't know Taeng." Sunny said.

 

"Bhahahaha, oh ... I can't bear to laugh, how is it the reaction of the spy?" Yoona said.

"Yoong, it must be shocked, you know" Yuri said.

"Why are you laugh?" Tiffany asked, who just finished showering.

"It's not your business," Yoona said.

"Ish."

"It's okay .. don't fight," said Hyoyeon.

"Hyo, I want to eat" Yuri said, who was whining like a kid.

"What can we eat here for you kiddo? is there any food here." Hyoyeon asked.

"Huwaa !! Omma !! Yul wants to go home umma!! I'm hungry!" whispered Yuri.

"Tomorrow we eat okay?" Said Tiffany to Yuri.

"Arasseo!." replied Yuri.

"Come on, let's sleep," Tiffany said.

 

======

 

"Yul! Yul! Yuri ireona !!! Yuri-ah !!!" shouted Hyoyeon who, wake up Yuri.

"Ermmm ..." Yuri murmured.

"Well .. You can't eat today, Okay bye" Hyoyeon said

"Arasseo !! I'm awake !!" said Yuri, who hurried to entertain food.

"Okay.. bath first and come downstair to eat, okay?." Hyoyeon said.

"Arasseo !!" Replied Yuri.

 

(While at Taeyeon's house)

 

"Taeng-ah, Hurry up! We have to be quick so we know what group maid we can get." Sunny said.

"Ish .. I don't care what maid group I get!." Taeyeon said to her bestfriend.

"Hurry up !!! I want to be an EXO maid." said Sunny again.

"Whatever sun." answered Taeyeon again.

 

======= 

 

"Lucky you Taeng." Sunny said.

"It's nothing," answered Taeyeon

"Yeah, you'll be a SNSD maid. I'm a BTS maid." Said Sunny again.

"It's okay .. there's Park Jimin again," joked Taeyeon.

"Kyah !!!! I want to be EXO maid" whining Sunny.

"Whatever," Taeyeon replied.

 

============

 

"Hey !! Manager oppa said, later another member comes after we have maid." said Yuri cheerfully.

"Let it be .. It's a girl's maid, I know you're gay, That's why Yuri happy something like that," Yoona said.

Yuri just grinned.

 

 

========

is it okay?? SNSD version! Is it bad? If bad, i cant continued the story if you didnt like it. Sorryy