New Dorm!

Love Next Door
Please play the music : Infinite - Entrust ♥

"Ah.. I'm so tired" Quinsha sighed. You and IU eonni is moving your things to your new dorm.

"Na do! Just be patient Sha. Btw, why there's only our manager who help us! Can't nobody help us?" IU raised her eyebrow.

"Who are you expecting to help us? Just bring ourself eonni" You sighed.

 

4 hours later

"Wuah!! Finally!! It's finished!! I'm going to take a bath and go to sleep!" IU sighed and smile. They had move and place all of their belongings..

You looked at IU and raised your eyebrow "You already want to sleep eonni? Don't want to greet our new neighbor?

"Nope! I'm tired" IU waved her hands pretending that she's really won't going.

"Just 5 minutes eonni, please?" You wink with a cute expression, hope your eonni will join with you.

"No, you can introduce me to them, okay?" IU answer.

"Fine" You sighed with a hopeless expression. *my innocent and cute expression never work on IU eonni* You sigh.

 

After took a bath, and dried your hair, you go to the door and open it. You take 4 steps and stop infront of your neighbor's door. You press the bell, you feel shy and also scare at the same time. *it will be more nice if IU eonnie wants to join me. Aish, why is she so lazy?*.

Then someone open the door. You surprise.

"Annyonghaseyo" You bow.

"Annyong Quinsha, why are you here? Hmm, get in please" The boy infront of you seem surprised and bow, he's SungGyu. Then you nervously get in, you find 4 peoples are sitting and watching TV at the living room.

"Annyonghaseyo" You bow and smile to the 4 boys. Then they quickly get up and Sunggyu join them.

"Annyong" SungYeol, SungJong, Hoya and DongWoo bow.

"Nice to meet you" SungJong smile, and the others also smile so I smile. Then 1 boy come from the kitchen , just then another 1 boy come from his room, they seem surprise to see you and join the other 5 boys at the living room.. *why is she here? Huh?* L though.

"Annyonghaseyo" you bow to WooHyun and L who just joined the 5 boys at the living room. "Annyong" WooHyun and L also bow. Woohyun smile at you but L don't. *huh?* you raised your eyebrow.

"Hmm. I'm Quinsha from next door, I'm your neighbor now. My IU eonni doesn't want to join me because she's tired. Hm, you can go to our dorm if you need something or need a help. Don't feel awkward to me, just treat me as your little sister , hehe" You said nervously and smile.

"I'm happy that I got a new cute little sister, hahaha! Don't you guys?" Sungyeol smile and the others nodded agree and smile.

"Hm.. well, thank you.." You blushed.

"If you need any help just directly go here, don't be shy. I will give you our door's password and please remember it. So if you are in a emergency situations you can directly go here" Sunggyu smile cheerfuly to you. Then he give you the password, you also give him your dorm's password.

You look to their dorm, *Not bad, not that messy, I though their dorm will be just as messy as 2PM dorm, but I was wrong* you smile. Your eyes found 3 little cute dogs, you came closer to the dog with your smile.

"Aigoo, jinjaa kyeopta! Is this your dog?" You sit and played with the dogs.

"Hmm, yes, from Birth Of A Family show" Woohyun answered.

"Cute! i have 2 dogs too at my dorm. I think our dogs can be friends, hehe" You cheerfuly smile and giggled.

"Jinjaa?? Wah i can't wait to see them. Finally, our dogs have another friends, kekeke" SungJong giggled.

You look at Sungjong a glance. "Yes, feel free to come, kekee" You giggled too.

"Well, I will back to my dorm, thank you guys, see you later" You smile and waved your hands cutely then walk to the door..

"Anytime Quinsha!" Sungyeol shouted. Then you leave.

 

Infinite members start to talk.

"I don't know if they want to move here? It's kinda surprise me" Hoya raised his eyebrow, confused.

"It's good that we have a girl next door, if we don't have something to eat, just go to next door! Hahaha" Dongwoo laugh.

"Ya! Why there's only eating and eating in your mind?" Sunggyu rolled his eyes, sighed.

"By the way, Marshmallow is cute right? Do you guys like them? Choose! IU or Quinsha?? Ya! L, you like Quinsha right???" Sungyeol teasing L.

"Ya! What are you talking about? Aniya!" L raised his eyebrow and rolled his eyes.

"You tell us that she's cute!" SungJong giggled.

"Whatever" L go in to his room.

"And you! Sungyeol! You like IU right?? You said she's pretty, ya! Tell us, tell us" Dongwoo laughed.

"Ya! Why are you teasing me? It's not like that" Sungyeol rolled his eyes.

"Kekekeke" another member laugh.

 

At your dorm...

You enter IU's room.. IU already laying on her bed, yawning. "Eonni, have sleep?" You asked.

IU looked to you with her sleepy eyes. "Hm, almost.."

"What is our schedule tomorrow?" You asked.

"Hmm.. Practice i guess, just ask the manager dear" IU yawned.

"Fine! Nite, Jaljaaa" You smile. IU nodded and smile, you close the door. You find your two dogs come closer to you. You sit in the floor and play with them. *Uh, why are this little annoying cute dogs are so adorable?*

"Hey Cherille-ah and Brownie-ah you gonna find new friend, i'll introduce to you later ya" You giggled

You come back to your room while yawning and sleep.

 

------------------------------------

This story wil be more excited later!

I hope you guys don't get bored of my story!

Please subscribe and commenet ^^