THE JOURNEY STILL CONTINUES

THE JOUNEY STILL CONTINUES

THE JOURNEY STILL CONTINUES

This year is a bittersweet year for our girls. As their fan, I feel extremely hurt when that news came out. I couldn’t believe that it was true. Days later, I had to accept the truth that the group has no longer 6 people. However, I trust our girls and I trust their bond. It is really real and strong. Even we can’t see it in public, but I’m sure they’re a family forever. Moreover, I also trust and hope that Queen’s can meet 6-ara again in the near future. I believe that we, as Queen’s, have 6-ara in our hearts. T-ara is perfect with 6 members, no more no less. Besides, we will respect all the girls’ decisions. About happy news, the girls received the first No.1 at The Show after 5 years. I felt so touched to see them crying on the stage without speaking a proper word except “Thank you” from the leader. Even there were just three of them on stage at that night, but this VICTORY is for all 6 of them. As Queen’s, we’re proud to make our girls smile happily in their own country, whose people abandoned, ignored and hated them because of that stupid rumor. We’ll support them as T-ara members or 6 individuals because they are forever known as T-ARA BORAM, T-ARA QRI, T-ARA SOYEON, T-ARA EUNJUNG, T-ARA HYOMIN, T-ARA JIYEON in Queen’s hearts. I’ll always remember how adorable Boram’s face is, how fancy Qri’s appearance is, how angelic Soyeon’s voice is, how attractive Eunjung’s smile is, how dorky Hyomin’s character is, how unique Jiyeon’s laugh is. The journey of these 6 girls hasn’t ended. Therefore, I’ll continue support and love them without any conditions since they have given me a lot of strength and joy in life. Let’s continue to be Queen’s and support 6 girls. Last words, hope that our 6 girls can REUNITE once again and SHINE TOGETHER even under a brand new name. (Lots of hope)

 

Now, it's time for celebrating with 6-ara moments: (No order in time)


CAN YOU SEE THAT? THEY'RE HAPPY WHEN THEY'RE TOGETHER: ON STAGE, OFF STAGE, PLAYING OR WORKING. 6 IS PERFECT.

Some cute chibi pics:


 

 


 

 

6-ARA + QUEEN'S = FAMILY

THE LOVE NEVER ENDS