1. The Confession

The Second Confession For You

In Changsub's thought, he did not count the cost of thinking for him first. Being an idol that means you have to consider what to say before you said it, and Changsub always used it as guideline. In that situation, he also made a big thought to solve the question.

"... I want to go with Umji." He said after thinking carefully. In Gfriend, Umji was bashed and people kept saying about her appearance. He did not get why people so hate her. Umji is a little shy cute girl, and he heard about how she being nice to the others. He wanted to encourage so he picked her, but it's just because of the encouragement.

After that, all the members in his group went nuts. Eunkwang even went to him and shaked his shoulder. 

"I'm so sorry!" Umji's words went around his head.

Changsub knew that he will be turn down, so, he put on funny reaction to her, but little while, deep down in his mind, he felt disappointed.

~~~~~~~

When she got back to the dorm, Umji was surrounded by her sisters. 

"Yes, our Umji is the best girl. I know that Changsub can't reject your cuteness." SinB said happily. "I will call Minhyuk to check again. I don't accept that Umji is played." 

"Yeah. Umji, what do you feel about him?" Sowon and Yuju were more worried about this topic. Umji is their maknae, not all about the age, it's also because she is pure, day dream, and she hasn't express the thing called "Love".

"What do you mean? I think he is kind and supportive me." Umji suprised. She did not think much. 

"If you say so. Then don't think about their question, head to the bed please! You look tired!" Eunha did not want Umji feel presure.

"Oh, let's take a shower together, Umji! I can't scrub my back carefully. Can you help me?" Yerin understand and dragged Umji with her.

Umji shruged her shoulder, let Yerin take their clothes and drag her into the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~

Changsub still felt sad about the show. He can't help thinking about Umji face when they met after finished the recording. 

She was like, I'm no interested in you, so don't worried, I'm not going to think about your words. She was not said that, but he can feel it in her eyes. 

Umh, Changsub ah! You need to stop thinking about her! You have a lot to do tomorrow, and all you need now is sleeping. He talked to himself, but it did not work at all, he toss and turn in bed, felt so uncormfortable with this situation.

He got up, had a cup of milk in order to comfort him. Looking the members around, he can't share his confidence to anyone. It's very akward and this pep talk maybe make members felt shy to Gfriend or specially to Umji.

"..." The noise went off, the members hadn't sleep either. They know that Changsub had things in his mind but, they want Changsub talk to them when he accept to open his heart with them.

Eunkwang thought this was maybe a perfect time for Changsub to think about relationship and learn how to understand his emotions.

             

               ~~~~~~ Chap 1. END. ~~~~~~~

P/S: Enjoy the story and hope you can leave me some your comment about first chap~~! Thank you for reading my story~~!