One sided love?

Phlebotomy.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Good morning guys. So today, we are going to do another practical which is preparation of the blood smear and screening of the red blood cell abnoormal morphology. First of all, you guys need to do phlebotomist in order to do the smear so, you may start withdrawing blood now." said Mr Jay, ther lecturer for Diagnostic Haematology subject. That is the first order that they received early in the morning. Seohyun who is always excited for practical session seems alittle bit gloomy today as the whole class received the order. She yawn before leaning her head on the table. Yes she is sleepy for lately they have been pushed to finished all their laboratory report to pass up today since final examination is just around the corner. 

 

She was supposed to be so happy for practical classes for she can meet the guy that she have her eyes laid on. The sharp jaw guy who completely stole her attention a few months ago. A good feature like her shouldn't work here she thought for he can just be a model or actor or anything. Oh he is just too perfect. Seohyun have tried to talk to him but no. There is no reacton at all from him. Yet she doesn't want to give up.

 

"Man, get up and washed your face. We need to withdraw Krystal blood for I am sure she have that abnormal red blood cells the other day I checked her blood." a girl with a brownish big eyes approach her, Irene. Irene shakes Seohyun's body before adding "Are you listening, Seo ing Hyun?" Irene said furiously for she didn't get any respond from the other latter.

 

Seohyun lifted up her head and looking at the girl beside her fuming with anger. "I knowwwww. I am listening. I am just tired for I slept at 3 last night after doing all the that they asked us too." she rub her nape before flashing a smile at the girl beside her "Stop being so angry early in the morning yes Bae Joohyun?" she grin widely before adding "So, who is going to withdraw Krystal's blood? You or me or Taeyeon?" Seohyun get up from her stool before taking the materials tha is needed for blood withdrawing.

 

"Ugh, you are such a pain in the ." Irene just shrugged her shoulder before walking towards the taller girl. "Get the tourniquet please. I saw Chanyeol using that on Kris just now?" Seohyun said to Irene. Irene walked towards the guy with his famous Yoda ear to take the tourniquet from him.

 

Sehun who is busy doing the calculation for the chemical that he need to prepare for next class is silently sitting in his office. 26 years old Sehun always dream on working in laboratory. Although it is stressing him over doing this job, he can't deny that he like doing this. It is his choice to work here being the laboratory assistant. It is not an easy work for he need to be careful with all the calculation and procedure to avoid from being scolded by the lecturer here. 

 

'You can do this, Sehun. You choose to do this'  he sighed heavily before softly scratching his forehead. He needed break he thought. He get up from his chair as he walked through the corridor. It can be seen that on his right and left is laboratory for the student. He stopped infront of the laboratory that at the door were written 'Diagnostic Haematology Laboratory.' He open the door before silently looking inside the laboratory. He saw two girls were struggling to find the vein on another girl arm.

 

"Seohyun, it is here! Just puncture here. You can clearly see the vein!" Irene said to Seohyun as she is thoroughly looking at Krystal's left arm while Seohyun looking on the right arm. "Shut up, I can't withdraw there Irene. You know the vein is too thin right." Seohyun sighed before taking a seat beside Krystal. 

"So how? Are you guys still insist on taking my blood or not?" Krystal said before rasing her eyebrow. Irene look at her in frustration before shaking her head.

 

"What are you guys practical today by the way?" Sehun asked Chanyeol. Chanyeol who is busy writting the laboratory report was shocked when the guy who he expected to be really cold out of the staff here suddenly talked. It doesn't ake long for Chanyeol to grin before answering "Blood smear for abnormal morphology red blood cells." Sehun nodded, still with that poker face of him.

 

"I wanted to check on my blood so, can any of you guys do phlebotomy on me?" Sehun asked before flashing a thin smile. Chanyeol looked at him before their conversation was interrupted by Kris and Luhan. 

"Chanyeol, lend me your book. I can't seem to remember our last result on the Alpha Thalassaemia examination." said the shorter guy befor taking his book on the table. "No man. I told you I want the book first yes?" Kris quickly snatched away the book from Luhan. Chanyeol just facepalmed "Guys, listen to me first. This dude over here want anyone of us to withdraw his blood for the observation. He wanted to check on his blood. 

 

Luhan and Kris who was arguing just now suddenly s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter