Part One

Hello my EX (Sequel to "The Real Story")

Hoya's POV

I frowned as I saw her laughing with Myungsoo. You jerk! You were supposed to be my best friend and yet you stole my girl. I sighed.

It was my fault anyways... but... how dare he? We just broke up and he already made a move on her!

"Yah." A voice interrupted my thoughts. I looked at Dongwoo.

"You still love her?" He asked me with a serious face. I looked at him and nodded. "Of course. How could I forget someone like her? She's my angel..the reason for my living." I said. Dongwoo made a disgusted face.

"Seriously dude, if you still love her, why won't you woo her back?" He asked. "I can't." "You can't or you won't?"

"Man! You're such a coward! Where did the over-confidence Hoya had gone? He used to be super confident! But now...he became a big fat chicken." He teased. I glared at him.

"No time for jokes Dongwoo." I said with a serious face. "I'm not joking man! You could just have her back in your arms but you're just scared. I don't even know why you're scared."

"Because..I'm having a hard time expressing my feelings. I couldn't tell her how I really feel...and I think she doesn't love me anymore" I looked away. I heard him sigh. "Then start practicing. Girls melt when they hear those words from their lovers. And..I know..she still loves you. I know she does."

I started to have hope.

"Don't worry..I know she does. I've been her friend before she became your girl."

Days passed, Dongwoo helped me to gain my confidence back..and to have my girl back in my arms.

----

No One's POV

"Seriously Dongwoo, what are you up to?" You asked, irritated. "What?" He said with an innocent face. "You kept on bugging me, asking stupid questions!" "STUPID?!"

"YEAH!" "They're not stupid! I just want to know if you still love him." "For the 10th time Dongwoo, no. I don't love him anymore." You looked away, trying your best not to breakdown.

"NO? HAHAHA! Are you kidding me? Don't lie to me! You've been with him for 2 years already and you're saying you don't love him anymore? THAT'S BULL! Why are you lying to yourself??"

"Dongwoo, bestfriend or not..I don't care. What's it with you? You're my best friend but it looks like you want me to get hurt again."

"HURT? Hoya never did such thing!" "He did. And he did it without doing anything...without saying 'it'. That's how he hurted me. All I need to hear were those words..but he never said it.."

"Those are just words! Actions speak louder than words!"

Silence

"____-ah, are you sure you don't love him anymore?" You looked away. Dongwoo smiled.

"You still love him anymore..but... you're pushing yourself to love someone else you don't." He stated.

"I don't care! I know I will love Myungsoo oppa as days passes by! He makes my heart flutter with those 'words'."  "Flutter? No way! Hoya can make your heart flutter with just his smile! You're only feeling that way with Myungsoo because he's always saying that..." *Crap* You thought.

"Admit it..you still love him."

"I...."

----

haha! Hope you like it!

BTW... PLEASE! LIKE MY FRIEND'S ENTRY!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=281317118593793&set=a.273372762721562.62939.253171734741665&type=3&permPage=1